Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 06:16 PM       
:NIPPLES
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 06:53 PM       
mynipples
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
That picture they used of you in the page brak, elx, contains a book that looks very much like a poetry text that I had in second year French lit. Is it?
nah, one is agrarianism and the other is psychology

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
I am more concerned that that picture is clearly taken in a public restroom, what an odd place to take a photo of yourself
maybe. but it is a fantastic place to take pictures of other people. especially when they aren't looking, that's how you get the most beautifully natural photos, if you know what I mean.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
dylan's was banned?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 08:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
bug off of our frownies milhouse they are reserved for those of us that are not graduating next week with two degrees you are now banned from this area and you're not allowed back until the rest of us are done consoling eachother
I WANT TO BE CONSOLED I NEED SAD BROWNIES TOO EVERYONE THAT DOESN'T SUCK AT THE COLLEGE IS BETTER THAN ME AT EVERYTHING EXCEPT DRAWING AND ANOTHER HIGH- PAYING ILLUSTRATION JOB JUST FELL THROUGH AND I'LL NEVER MAKE A LOT OF MONEY NOW, NOT EVER AND I'M THOROUGHLY ENJOYING MY SELF PITY AND AM IRRITATED THAT I HAVE TO KEEP HIDING IT AND PRETENDING EVERYTHING'S AWESOME BECAUSE PEOPLE WON'T STOP INVITING ME TO THINGS AND I LIKE BOTH PEOPLE AND THINGS SO I JUST CAN'T RESIST I WANT FROWNIE BROWNIES

ALTERNATIVELY YOU COULD DISTRACT ME FROM THE BROWNIES WITH A FROWNIE BOTTLE OF GLENLIVET AND I COULD DRINK MYSELF SAPPY WHILE YOU GOT YOUR HUG TIME WITH FATHOM.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:12 PM       
My kid told her first real lie today

THE FIRST OF MANY I'M SURE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:36 PM       
I LEARNED IT FROM YOU MOM, I LEARNED IT FROM YOU!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 09:45 PM       
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:16 PM       
I was at the library on tuesday and this baby girl kept saying "fuck yeah" over and over. IT WAS THE CUTEST THING EVER
teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:34 PM       
yeah, my kid debuted "shit" at a pediatrician's appointment. I don't know where she got it, I barely ever say shit. If she said fuck I'd understand.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:37 PM       
If she's bullshitting you, doesn't it mean she's thinking independently?

Unless you wanted a miniature Igor.
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:40 PM       
MI GUSTA ESPANOL MOM
teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2011, 10:58 PM       
I'm pleased that she's developed the mental processes with which to lie, it just marks an increase in difficulty for me.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:05 PM       
The earlier a child lies, the smarter they tend to be
teacup of sunshine
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:10 PM       
We can hope.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:12 PM       
I don't want hugs. WTF is this shit?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:13 PM       
Boner hugs
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:14 PM       
Even more fuck that.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 6th, 2011, 11:18 PM       
Because college.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2011, 12:26 AM       
college boner hugs... are not good?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2011, 01:01 AM       
i think im just gonna not go to my final for that class lol

FIVE YEARS OF WORK RUINED!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old May 7th, 2011, 01:04 AM       
I'm not going to finish taking my post-op hormone treatment

THERE GOES FIVE FUCKING YEARS
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old May 7th, 2011, 02:05 AM       
You should prob take the treatment. I thought you were a chick anyway.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old May 7th, 2011, 02:11 AM