Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 04:41 AM       
I live next to Antarctica and weigh less than a medium sized dog. GROW SOME.

Went with Miss by the way Kitsa figured the old hag would take it as a compliment.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:09 AM       
I haven't posted in over 2 1/2 months
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 02:24 PM       
So what's your excuse

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 02:43 PM       
I DONT UNDERSTAND CELL PHONE INTERNET DISLPAY LAYOUT

SIGNATURES ARE A WORK OF SATAN
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 02:54 PM       
Well fuck me sideways
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 03:08 PM       
i appreciate the offer but im afraid my rubharb isnt bittered that way

if that even is rankeri im talking to, i cant interpret all of this information jammed into my cellphone screen
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 05:29 PM       
Jesus Christ! It is Grislygus!
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 05:38 PM       
i have a PHONE now

it does the internet
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
and i have officiially escaped Oreegonia, and am now enjoying a relaxing, murderous job search in gluuurious souf caleefurnia, mit der guvernator
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:34 PM       
speaking of california, did you get smushed by a tsunami or something last night tadao?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:38 PM       
Nope but my ex wife did. I just found out about it today. I gave her the house in Eureka, I wonder if it's a pile of wood now.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:40 PM       
tell her to quack quack like a beaver duck with grey tape

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:44 PM       
I totally don't get that. Is that a new dance you kids do at the discotech?
Mocker
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:46 PM       
it's o k you'll understand when you're older

edit: and no, unless you're having sex with a platypus

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:50 PM       
who in the god damn hell is elx?

just kidding you, I dont care, I'm just going to call you Venison
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:52 PM       
Grislygus, I would like nothing better than for you to do a sketch of elx's avatar.
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
no scanners any more. too poor. Also, PHONE
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:56 PM       
can't your phone take pics
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 06:59 PM       
low resolution pics of my glorious masterpieces?

GOOD DAY SIR
Ancient Mariner
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:02 PM       
i might hop on a computer and mspaint him if i suddenly was made aware of embarrasing body and/or family problems, possibly fake psychological. problems or emotional meltdown diary wentries
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:13 PM       
she's supposedly a 13 yo girl :/
Mocker
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:13 PM       
no gummygrump my dick sucking list is private business

also seventeen as of like a week ago, tyty

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 10th, 2010, 07:14 PM       
GREASYGUS, SUP MAN?