Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 08:37 PM        I'll be on SpikeTV's "Manswers" Tonight at 11pm. Can somebody record it?
Hey guys, some friends o' mine worked on the show "Manswers" a while back and I had a small guest appearance as a bloody organ harvester. Well, that episode is finally airing tonight. I'll probably only be on the episode for about 5 seconds or so at most in the segment about "three ways to profit from a corpse". It's airing at 11pm tonight on SpikeTV and I'd really appreciate it if one of you could record it as I have no means to do so.

Be forewarned, the show has what I consider to be THE MOST ANNOYING NARRATOR GUY IN THE HISTORY OF TELEVISION. It's one of those guys who tries to make everything seem WICKED! by talking in an overly-energetic voice filled with transparently feigned excitement. It's also one of those shows that's clearly geared towards the mindless fraternity guy demographic, so don't expect it to be anything groundbreaking as 90% of the segments seem to involve beer, boobs, farts... or a combination of all three. Still, they put a fuck-ton o' grease in my hair, had me wear a bloody smock and I got to haul a corpse into my lair... so those five seconds or so should be fun to see. Maybe.

So yeah, if any of you can record it somehow and get me the footage, I'd really appreciate it.

Thankee!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 09:14 PM       
Called my roomie and he's DVR'ing it. Just have to figure out how to get it online afterwards.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 10:00 PM       
Pull the HD out of the DVR and install it onto you comp. Jk
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 10:55 PM       
Nice, I'll get a running start with it too.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 11:52 PM       
Now I can see what Mockery looks like. Yay!
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Dec 2nd, 2008, 11:53 PM       
Or you could just go to any of the dozens of things on the site where he's pictured.

That was very funny. Well done.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:26 AM       
your original post was angry
Insane Writer
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:26 AM       
Excuse me!

Yes, I forgot about the other pictures.

Anyway, congrats on being on tv, Mockery.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
Or you could just go to any of the dozens of things on the site where he's pictured.
Yeah, I'm not sure how anybody who's read a bunch of articles on this site could not know what I look like by now. But here Zelda, just watch my coverage of Spike's 2008 Scream Awards and you'll see me in the video a bit interviewing various people:
http://www.i-mockery.com/blabber/200...8-awards-show/

or this:

(i'm the guy in the background with the backpack on. I've no fuckin clue who those two guys in the foreground are... what a couple o' jackasses...)
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:36 AM       
We're just spoiled cuz we see Rog all the time.

Your piece on Unwrapped was better, imo.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:45 AM       
Thank you. Lately I've been just on the forums.

And wonderful job interviewing. I loved your hat.

Wow, you got to interview Stan Lee. I'm jealous. O.O
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:47 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Thank you. Lately I've been just on the forums.
Oh shit! She's caught Pubitis! AKA the COOOOOTTTTTIIIIEEEESSSSS
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 12:48 AM       
She caught it from you, Tadao.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:02 AM       
Couldn't have, I just had my vaccines.

I want a new doctor.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:05 AM       
There are contagions on this forum that no doctor can cure. I should know. I used to be white.
Insane Writer
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:09 AM       
Oh dear.

I guess that explains why my hair is now green, scaly, and hissing.
Oozes machismo
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 01:24 AM       
No, that's all you.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:28 AM       
Hey, the video actually just went up on Spike's web site, so no need to capture it after all. Here it is for those of you who didn't get a chance to see it. I'm only in it very briefly as I said before...

http://www.spike.com/video/what-are-three-ways/3065509
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:47 AM       
LOL. I love the lift door that was used. It just screams black market.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 03:55 AM       
You remember how it save it Rog?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 04:10 AM       
TALK ABOUT GOING OUT WITH A BANG!!!!!! DAMN!!!!!!

Definitely horrible narrator.

But I guess you should get an Emmy or whatever.
crawling
There's A Bat is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 05:38 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Yeah, I'm not sure how anybody who's read a bunch of articles on this site could not know what I look like by now. But here Zelda, just watch my coverage of Spike's 2008 Scream Awards and you'll see me in the video a bit interviewing various people:
http://www.i-mockery.com/blabber/200...8-awards-show/

or this:

(i'm the guy in the background with the backpack on. I've no fuckin clue who those two guys in the foreground are... what a couple o' jackasses...)
The guy in the background appears to be a black man with white legs.
Pickled Patriarch
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 06:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
LOL. I love the lift door that was used. It just screams black market.
Yeah, it was this awesome rickety old elevator lift in the back of a building and they let me control it. Must've gone up and down that thing 20 times that afternoon haha. Sucks though, I was going to have a cigarette hanging out of my mouth but they wouldn't let us because of some fire hazard restrictions in that building or somethin like that.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You remember how it save it Rog?
Nope, I don't. Most sites that allow you to download flash videos only work on specific video sites, such as Youtube 'n what not.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
Definitely horrible narrator. But I guess you should get an Emmy or whatever.
I definitely want to kill that narrator... easily the worst thing about the show. As for my little role, I don't think they give Emmys for a few seconds of screen time, but thanks.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 06:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mockery View Post
Nope, I don't. Most sites that allow you to download flash videos only work on specific video sites, such as Youtube 'n what not.
Silly Rog, I explained it before, but it's ok. I have it saved. I can save any video off the internet, yes even youtube. I'll convert it into wmv and avi and zip it all up and give you the download link again. If you ever need something like this done or want me to tell you how to do it again, let me know.
Fuck Yeah
McClain is probably a spambot
Old Dec 3rd, 2008, 08:53 AM       
Did they at least let you keep that wad of greenbacks, Rog?
Last edited by Chojin : Jan 1st, 2000 at 12:01 AM.