Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:24 AM       
KISS HER ON THE NAPE OF THE NECK
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:47 AM       
too late i already accepted my title. better luck in three years, samantha!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:49 AM       
That's cute, but my title is much more offical sounding and indicating of the victory I had achieved as Official I-Mockery Class President. Better luck in 3 years, maybe girls will be allowed to vote by then.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:56 AM       
I guess it's a tie, and the only way to win a tie is to post pictures of your legs and let the community vote on who has the best.

It's been done this way for generations.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 01:57 AM       
I knew Zhukov only voted for me because I am a sexual object to him
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:01 AM       
sam has hairy ginger giraffe legs, so i win again

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:02 AM       
Sam, if I wanted to see your legs I would create some kind of outlandish reason that would make it so you had to show them to me, or else lose this class presidency.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:06 AM       
I have beautiful presidential legs that I use to make this board a better place for everyone.
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:07 AM       
prove it!

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:08 AM       
Let's see 'em them.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:11 AM       
They are similar to this:

EXCEPT MUCH MORE ERGONOMIC
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:13 AM       
IS HE HALF DRUM?
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:14 AM       
hey sam maybe you could be the lunch lady

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:15 AM       
hey elx maybe you could be the lunchy lady because as a woman it is your job to cook food and thats it
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:16 AM       
OH AND MAKE BABIES
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:17 AM       
PUT ON THE BLUE SUIT JACKET
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:17 AM       
NO MY JOB AS THE PRESIDENT IS JUST TO KISS BABIES AND THEN HAND THEM BACK

just as it should be

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:19 AM       
SEEE, IT'S ALL A BIG ATTENTION WHORING FOR YOU

I AM IN IT TO MAKE A DIFFERENCE

I AM CONCERNED ABOUT THE ISSUES
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:19 AM       
Well I guess Sam wins since I see no other competition.
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:21 AM       
Thank you Zhukov, we all know Tasmanians are political geniuses and I accept the proclamation from my OFFICIAL TASMANIAN DIPLOMAT.
Mocker
but i showed my legs at least three times to this forum already thank you

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Shows how good THEY were
Mocker
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:22 AM       
THEREFORE I AM MORE TRUSTED AND OPEN AND HONEST

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
The Unicorn
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Well I guess Sam wins since I see no other competition.
THIS IS ALL THAT MATTERS, SWEETCAKES.

TAKE IT TO THE LUNCH LADY ROOM.
Old Apr 27th, 2010, 02:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
but i showed my legs at least three times to this forum already thank you
I only remember ONCE and that time it wasn't the best view. You have to do it again.