Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 01:35 PM       
i'm not feeling anyone out, via PM or otherwise
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 01:51 PM       
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 03:30 PM       
missed the brak but it's all good. Surgery went well today, just felling a little loopy now from the anesthesia.

edit: my dick is numb
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 04:01 PM       
YOU DON'T EVEN GET WHY I BRAKED THAT PIC, YOU'LL NEVER LEARN. FUCKING HELL.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 04:57 PM       
i'll brak your mother
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 05:19 PM       
This thread's all weird for me. I'm suddenly missing a page that I can never get back to.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 05:59 PM       
Oh noes!
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 06:09 PM       
Blinded by the light
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 06:54 PM       
I feel guilty for ever making that picture.

In other news, I was googling ideas for my kid's first birthday tomorrow. One particularly out-of-touch party planner suggests the following idea for winter babies: make all of the party guests help you plant a "winter garden" outside, with holly and crocus (which I think are supposed to be planted in the fall) etc. Yes, during the party. Then when they come back subsequent years they can check on the progress of the garden they all helped plant on the baby's first birthday.

Of all the idiot ideas. Sounds like an excellent way to ensure that no one comes back for the 2nd.

Guess what's never happening.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 08:04 PM       
I have a love hate relationship with that picture. On the one hand, its kind of funny that when people walk through the room they shudder. On the other hand, it makes me shudder.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 09:15 PM       
MILHOUSE BACKWARDS NEVER SENDS ME PMs
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 10:28 PM       
You never sent him those nudes of D4B.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 11:42 PM       
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 02:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I feel guilty for ever making that picture.

In other news, I was googling ideas for my kid's first birthday tomorrow. One particularly out-of-touch party planner suggests the following idea for winter babies: make all of the party guests help you plant a "winter garden" outside, with holly and crocus (which I think are supposed to be planted in the fall) etc. Yes, during the party. Then when they come back subsequent years they can check on the progress of the garden they all helped plant on the baby's first birthday.

Of all the idiot ideas. Sounds like an excellent way to ensure that no one comes back for the 2nd.

Guess what's never happening.
That's so embarrassingly dumb.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 04:30 AM       
Hello everybody, I must be going.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 01:36 PM       
Dude I didn't know Jack LaLanne was capable of dying

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 01:46 PM       
All those years of exercise and juicing vegetables and he dies before a hundred. It don't do shit.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
Just now back from my kid's first birthday party. I feel absolutely shitty without being able to put a finger on precisely why.

I think it's in part because my dad said things like "keep it moving, get the gifts unwrapped" and other impatient-with-proceedings phrases, and as a result I felt like I was scrambling from gifts to cake to cleanup without anything really sinking in or being enjoyed (at least by me).

Then Mr. Kitsa had a lot to say about how grateful I should be that everyone (including and especially himself) had done me this big favor by showing up, and although I am grateful I also paid for dinner and alcohol at a nice restaurant so I don't feel that people were really 100% put-out by coming.

I guess parties just ultimately end up being a big letdown, nature of the beast. I would have held up a lot better if certain parties had kept their mouths shut.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 10:53 PM       
Just drop those same phrases at the things they insist you show up at. Then, if they get pissy about the comments, drop a "I did you a favor by coming" right back on them
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 12:43 AM       
You had alcohol at a child's birthday?
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 02:32 AM       
next time just do something cool with your kid and tell everyone else to wait for their birthdays

they should be glad the party wasn't a bunch of kids and some pizza at your house ;/
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 08:03 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post

Well, the child didn't have any. We chose a restaurant we frequent, where they make a huge deal out of birthdays. It was 10 adults and the kid, because all of her same-age cousins were too far away to attend. She's only 1 so I doubt she cares. The restaurant makes incredible margaritas, so many of the adults had one. Then after we ate all the waiters came out carrying a giant sundae, slapped a sombrero on her head, and sang their restaurant's birthday song in Spanish. She loved the attention.

Then we came home where I'd made a giant cake in the shape of a 1 and had wine and sparkling grape juice if anyone wanted it.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jan 27th, 2011 at 08:04 AM. Reason: removed a redundancy
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 03:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
after we ate all the waiters
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 03:34 PM       
Mr. Kitsa did you a big favor by showing up at his own child's first birthday?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
Mr. Kitsa sounds like a catch!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog