Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 09:11 AM       
*Cough* What does this have to do with DP? *Cough*
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 10:36 AM       
Johnny Quest and Ivanhoe
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 11:59 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Durrsomething View Post
*Cough* What does this have to do with DP? *Cough*
Well, they're cartoons...only difference is that we're talking about good cartoons.

Dude needs to go back to Fairly Oddparents. At least that show was entertaining.

Man, Nick hasn't had a good show in years.

Durrsomething is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 01:41 PM       
And that includes Avatar
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 02:26 PM       
I had an argument with my sister the other day about good cartoons. I tried explaining her how awesome Secret Squirrel was but I forgot they remade it in the 90's. She was just like "Yeah, I don't like the squirrel in the trench coat. I think he flashes people." I was like "No, he's a secret agent with a jetpack inside a hat."
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 06:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I had an argument with my sister the other day about good cartoons. I tried explaining her how awesome Secret Squirrel was but I forgot they remade it in the 90's. She was just like "Yeah, I don't like the squirrel in the trench coat. I think he flashes people." I was like "No, he's a secret agent with a jetpack inside a hat."
Wait, there was a Secret Squirrel before the one in the 90s? I must look that one up...

I looked up this old cartoon called "Turbo Teen", which is about a boy who can turn into a car when he gets hot and turns back when he gets cold. He took turning into a car pretty well, considering that you'd think it would hurt a lot. Plus, he could talk as a car but couldn't drive himself for some reason.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 09:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
Wait, there was a Secret Squirrel before the one in the 90s? I must look that one up...
The youth suck. Jesus.
has a woody
Phoenix Gamma is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2009, 10:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
She probably saw that one Harvey Birdman episode.

Insane Writer
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 12:52 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
The youth suck. Jesus.
Hey, I never even watched that much tv when I was a kid. I can remember watching things like Top Cat, the Pink Panther, Hong Kong Fooey, Road Rovers, and Freakazoid when I came home for lunch when I was in elementary school. After that, I never really watched much tv. To this day, the only show that I watch regularly is Doctor Who.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 12:08 AM       
Original Secret Squirrel was the shit. I need to watch more Boomerang. Since they canceled Nick GAS I stopped watching as much t.v.
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 28th, 2009, 09:36 PM       
Cow and chicken was just so awsome, i miss the old cartoons,so much better than what passes as kids tv these days if i wanted to see some spoilt little bitches prancing aroung looking like skanks id watch girls of the playboy mansion
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
Insane Writer
Old Jan 29th, 2009, 10:51 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigMan045 View Post
Cow and chicken was just so awsome, i miss the old cartoons,so much better than what passes as kids tv these days if i wanted to see some spoilt little bitches prancing aroung looking like skanks id watch girls of the playboy mansion
Ugh, it gets to the point where I dislike anything associated with Miley Cyrus, the Suite Life of Zach and Cody, or High School Musical on principle. And Zac Effron... Uhhh...
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jan 31st, 2009, 02:55 AM       
Zack efron is soo dreamyyyy
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Feb 1st, 2009, 06:04 PM       
HEY, DUDE!