Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 01:57 PM        go Ed Asner!
right on! the list of unanswered questions about 9/11 continues to grow every day. Ed sums up the 9/11 questions movement:
http://newswire.indymedia.org/pt/new...8/808813.shtml

for one of the most comprehensive summaries of the 9/11 questions, i think this one is the best i've found so far: checkout J Hoffman's site
http://911research.wtc7.net/[/quote]
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 03:56 PM       
"No video of any of the 19 hijackers at any of the three originating airports of the four flights has been made public"

That isn't true.
There is video of the hijackers going throu secruity and then being checked again.

I also find the agruement that they aren't the fundalmentalist muslims terrorists we have been told because some went to a titty bar and drank. Matrydom means all your sins will be forgiven. Therefore it would make sense for a "muslim" who is expecting matrydom to go alittle buck wild since Allah would not give a flying fuck in 24 hours.

We already know that the WTC was improperly built to withstand current jetliners filled with fuel crashing into them.

I don't believe we get the full and true story of many things but I also don't think it was a conspiracy by the Jews and the big business groups.
Mocker
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 04:12 PM       
Also is Bin laden and his crew apart of the conspiracy too? Because I'm pretty sure they claimed responibility for it on more then one occasion. Normally aired orginally on Al-Jazzerra or whatever
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 05:12 PM       
have you seen the video? is it public? what would it mean if some of the eleged hijackers actually boarded a plane? it's a tidbit that adds credence to the hijack theory that is still unproven. asner and others have theories that often explain more than what the bush admin has opined.. the bush admin has not proven much though they's said a lot, they have only succeded in raising more questions.

why did they oppose an investigation into 9/11?
why did they appoint a known criminal to investigate on behalf of the the victims families?
why did they arrest people for taking photos of ground zero?
why did they sell the evidence off to blast furnaces and place gps trackers on the evidence to make sure it was melted down asap. ?
why did they tell city cops and firemen to stop discussing 9/11 except for repetition of the bush admin conspiracy theory?
why did firemen on the scene in the south tower report that they needed 2 hoses to put out the 'small pockets' of fire?
why did steel melt at less than 1800 degrees when normally it requires temperatures over 2400 degrees?
why did building 7 fall down demolition style due to two small fires?!
why was the 26th floor of building 7 reinforced with blast proof windows, its own air supply electrical supply and water supply and decared a disaster control center only to be EVACUATED DURING A DISASTER?!
why did bush say he saw the first plane hit the wtc??
why did fox news live coverage report that the second plane had no windows and looked like a cargo plane, then pull the story?

these are just some of the questions still unanswered diffinatively.

there are theories that people are putting forward about bin laden but i've stayed away from those so far.. i'm more interested in the physics and circumstances of the actual 'attack'

oh yea, and the wtc towers were designed to withstand 707-340's with 23k gallons of fuel on board.. and the supposed 767-200s had about 10k gallons of fuel.

one last question that really bothers me.. IF there is a chance that the buildings could fall down from the impacts that the admin say, don't you think that the impacts would have to be precisely dead center to get the buildings to fall down into thier footprints? if the impact was off by even a few feet the building should tip to the side don't you think? Niether of the impacts were on center. .. um, this question requires that you got a c or better in a sophmore highschool physics class so please don't respond if you don't understand basic physics.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Aug 30th, 2004, 05:19 PM       
Shucks, and I was this close to addressing a few of those.
Mocker
Old Aug 31st, 2004, 08:58 PM       
Sophmores didn't take physics in my high school.