Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 12:56 PM        Wii game party is a dud.
I'm glad I didn't buy it, and just rented it instead. I was drawn in by the skeeball game. They could have done way better with it, and to tell you the truth I didn't give much of a shit about unlocking the new red-colored wooden balls for scoring 50 points.

The rest of the games were just sloppy. The trivia game kept landing on music and asking me something stupid like what color were akon's pants at the grammys (facetious, but indicative).

They could have had a good thing there if they tried. I loves me some skeeball.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 02:24 PM       
You should get a twitter

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 03:18 PM       
Twitter!? Damn near killed her!
...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
OH I GET IT, YOU DON'T LIKE ME!

I HAVE TO GET UP PRETTY EARLY IN THE MORNING TO KEEP UP WITH YOUR NEW FUCKING MATERIAL, MILHOUSE
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 07:26 PM       
I bet you are Milhouse's elaborate character! Good show old man!
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 07:35 PM       
Haha yeah right

Wii game party is a dud thread is a dud

Code:
ok maybe i cant pull a fast one on you but keep quiet and roll with the punches i bet none of these other newbs know haha

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 26th, 2009, 09:31 PM       
i like you kitsa and nintendo should take the right to put wii on their games for themselves

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 12:09 AM       
BAPE sucks and was never funny.

That was very funny. Well done.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 10:48 AM       
Try popping some heads in RE4, I guarantee you're going to have great time.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 01:37 PM       
my gimp-reflexes don't jive well with conventional gamery.

That's why I'm so disappointed in what little the wii has to offer; it was one thing I could've almost managed.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 04:52 PM       
Have you tried the bowling one?
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 04:58 PM       
Yeah, I do all right with the bowling one. I suck at the tennis one.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 07:23 AM       
I think anyone on this forum could have told you that Wuu game Party would be shit.

You should get/hire Zack and Wiki or De Blob.
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 1st, 2009, 07:25 AM       
Wuu? I need to pay more attention to myself sometimes.
teacup of sunshine
Old Mar 4th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
Ok, well, let me clarify that I was fairly sure it would be shit and that I didn't really expect the fact that it was to be a big surprise to anyone here.

Now that we've gotten it out of our system what scoffing sophistoes we all are...

I had a relative who knows I like skeeball, knew we had a Wii, and was making overtures regarding my birthday coming up. Because I suspected it was crap, I rented it to prove to myself and this person that it was crap to rule it out as a birthday gift possibility.

Everyone happy now?
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 09:11 AM       
I wont mark that red cross next to your name just yet.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 12:25 PM       
There's an asian knockoff called the Wuu :<
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 11:25 PM       
You're supposed to say "there's a Chinese knockoff called the Wuu" so you can get the double piracy/Romance of the Three Kingdoms joke.

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 5th, 2009, 11:32 PM       
There is a Chinese knockoff called the Wuu.
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Mar 6th, 2009, 04:23 AM       
Too late, you've failed us. Again.