Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
Yeah Apple should stick to making MP3 players and gay commercials.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 06:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
And some of the integrated stuff is getting so good that you don't even need a video card.
Lies!
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2009, 06:53 PM       

And the GPU in my sole computer, my laptop, is integrated. It's the HD 3200 and I can get fifty frames per second in Left 4 Dead at the highest resolution, which is more important to me than the anti-aliasing, which none of my computers have ever been able to handle.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 05:28 PM       
I'm getting a motherboard with an hd 3300 which is supposed to be the best integrated card and its supposed to be better than the videocard in my current computer :O

sooo we'll see what its like.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 9th, 2009, 06:59 PM       
The HD 4200 is the best ATi one at the moment. Nvidia has something, I think the 9400? It's good, as well.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 11th, 2009, 09:35 PM       
actually the 3300 is faster the 4400 just has dx10.1 support :O
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Dec 12th, 2009, 12:14 AM       
WHAT THE FUCK EVER. JUST BE HAPPY.

It'll play most any game you want.
Werehamster
Seth is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2009, 12:39 PM       
I think it's an issue dependent on the game genre and the capabilities of consoles. I would never want to play an RTS without a mouse and keyboard- BFME2 was horrible imo on the 360 (but I love it on my PC!). Sometimes it's also dependent on how the game works- Oblivion is so much better for the PC because you get a ton more hotkeys, there's a bunch of great mods out there to overhaul the graphics, models, and effects (as well as quests and stuff), and Bioshock I really just feel more comfortable with on a keyboard.

I think as consoles continue to evolve we'll see more support for regular computer usage on them. I mean, real OS's are standard on consoles now, as well as a hard drive. It used to be all about memory cards... And now we have the PS3 with a bunch of USB ports (which support keyboards, mouses, etc...), an excellent OS for media support (360's isn't bad, either!) for movies, pictures, and music (as well as games!), and the PS3 has its own web browser.

In short, I think consoles are just becoming PC's, basically, but they have a ways to go.

What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 8th, 2010, 10:48 AM       
Yeah, it's totally dying and going out of business. Just like Boxing, Horse Racing, Black Sabbath, KISS, Land Before Time movies, Professional Wrestling and the entire state of California.

j/k fuck them
BANNED

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 05:48 PM       
I got my new computer finished and I lub it

also the integrated video is pretty good (better than my old card) but i need to get like crysis or something to really test it..
although i did stalker: clear sky and it runs it on higher settings and smoother than on my other computers (with full dynamic lighting or whatever too but everything was so orange and doomish looking that i turned it back :O
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 06:55 PM       
Stalker: Clear Sky is pretty heavy, so that's a pretty good test. I assume it'd run Crysis well enough.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 9th, 2010, 08:36 PM       
When I first built my latest computer, it ran Crysis really well, but did have a couple hiccups running Clear Sky on the highest settings. I'd say you're good to go.

BANNED

Old Jan 9th, 2010, 09:00 PM       
yea im gonna get another videocard eventually and maybe a faster harddrive and itll be smooth