Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 11:39 AM        i got drunk and did a let's play for cocoron
i hate myself.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hqEfXNRNVsk
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 7th, 2011, 09:43 PM       
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 8th, 2011, 08:41 AM       
man i was so pissed off about that crystal.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
You just doomed Cocoron. I think I may hack it next. I was getting tired of working on Charlie Sheen Ate My Balls.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:13 PM       
It's a hack of Crystalis, which is a long action rpg with tons of dialog and graphics to edit. To make matters worse, there's a word bank, meaning that commonly used words are all listed at the top of the rom and inserted into the sentences they're used in. Changing one makes some of the sentences it's used in nonsense. I have a workaround, but it's time consuming.

Anyways, I'm about 1/4th of the way through CSAMB and need another game to hack to give me a break on it. I'd never heard of Cocoron, but I like character customization and everything, so barring encrypted text or graphics, it looks like a fun side project.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:29 PM       
Sweeeeeeet, I'll play your hack. haha.

It's Japanese-only, so I don't know. Would you be able to hack a rom that's already had an IPS patch?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
I was amused by the transitions between Christopher Walken and CAWFEE TAWK
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 06:51 PM       
yeah i don't really know what happens when i speak

or when i don't
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 08:14 PM       
looks like a cool game
too bad I have to emulate it cause I'd love to own it.
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 08:35 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Aaarg View Post
It's Japanese-only, so I don't know. Would you be able to hack a rom that's already had an IPS patch?
Yeah, I'll find the translated version, hack that and then if I need to create a patch (some sites don't host roms), I'll patch it off the original Japanese rom, since that will pretty much cover any version that gets downloaded.
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:01 PM       
i'm sure it would be rare even if you had a famicom

i think the company only released one other famicom/nintendo game and that was little samson, which i think sells for something like 300 bucks (but is super fun)
on another night i got drunk and rambled about several different games, including little samson!

HEL YEAH
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:27 PM       
Little Samson was one of my favorite NES games

Popped my balls in a nutcracker on the later levels, though... if I remember correctly
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:31 PM       
i've never gotten very far.

i'm video game a.d.d.

and otherwise
Ancient Mariner
Old Jul 14th, 2011, 09:32 PM       
I just remember getting two thirds of the way through it and just going "FUCK THIS. SAVE STATE, SAVE SCUM"
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 15th, 2011, 08:25 PM       
Little Samson was rad and yeah, it's expensive as shit. I remember getting to the part where you have all the characters and you first start going through the levels together and I said fuck it.

And Crystalis rules and I'd love to play a charlie sheen hack of it.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 16th, 2011, 07:24 PM       
"My pants are off, let's play cocoroooooon!"
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Jul 17th, 2011, 11:01 AM       
Pressing up does this!
I watched the first episode... awesome.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Old Jul 18th, 2011, 11:43 AM       
i honestly had no idea that pressing up made things happen