Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 04:04 PM       
It's too bad you can't kill them before they call in reinforcements. The first time I played this I assumed it was like theif so when a guard saw me I tried to fight him and before I knew what was going on there were like ten more all attacking me at once ;(
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 04:28 PM       
i am going to download this before i buy it to see how it runs on my computor b/c i don't want to spend 50 bux on something i have to upgrade in order to enjoy
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 04:35 PM       
Download, where?
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 04:52 PM       
The internet?
Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 05:05 PM       
thats crazy talk
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Mar 25th, 2006, 07:49 PM       
it is a secrat but i will give you a hint its name starts with b and it ends with ittorrent :o
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:20 AM       
Okay, so, I'm doing this mission where this paranoid guy sends me around town to spy on people who he thinks are conspiring to kill him. I lie to him about it and he pays me money. Eventually he tells me to kill all of the people.

Now, I realize you're supposed to turn him into the guards here but i'm really curious as to what's in the 'very hard' safe that he no doubt keeps my reward in ;< But every time I kill one of these people, no matter how stealthily, the game goes 'UNKNOWN FORCES HAVE WITNESSED OUR SHITTY PLOT DEVICE' and everyone in the world knows about it.

Is there anything I can do about that? I'm not above cheating to turn it off - it's completely unrealistic and queer.

Oh and I'm officially hooked again just like i was in Morrowind ;< I finally made a character I clicked with - An Austrian muscle-bound warrior who looks like he's related to Arnold who smashes suckas down and picks pretty flowers to make delicious beverages with.
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:22 AM       
His house has a couple of maces and some various shit you find in any house. Nothing extravagent though. You'd be better off just having him killed by the guards, then stealing his key when he's dead. That's what I did anyways.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:23 AM       
His key doesn't open the 'very hard' cupboard in his house, though. There's gotta be something in there.

And even if there isn't, I still would rather kill those people and get away with it ;<
was never good
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:25 AM       
I imagine this game mechanic pretty much dicks you in the ass if you want to play a brigand of any description ;<
ˇOlé!
xbxDaniel is probably a spambot
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:26 AM       
I just remember having to go through 10 lockpicks to open the chest with the maces, it's been a while since I did that quest.
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer
it is a secrat but i will give you a hint its name starts with b and it ends with ittorrent :o
That's slow for me, is it because I have a firewall?
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:37 AM       
it could be because this just came out so there's not a whole lot of seeds yet or if there are, then it's because the seeds to downloaders ratio is way screwed up like 5:1 or more i'm actually trying two different torrents at once right now and they're only going at about 50 kbps combined
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:39 AM       
I mean evreything is low for me, I try to download CHDS and it takes a week to get 9%.
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:46 AM       
well i guess it COULD be because you're behind a firewall but idk

it also could be chds are not all that common so not a lot of seeds there too? plus the seeder might be seeding a butt-load of torrents apart from the one you're doing
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:48 AM       
what kind of firewall btw
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:49 AM       
Norton
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:52 AM       
maybe this will be helpful????

http://btfaq.com/serve/cache/25.html

idk
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 12:56 AM       
or perhaps this one
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:01 AM       
oh crap, it's my router, and I forgot the code..shit.
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:03 AM       
oh no!
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:03 AM       
what kind of router is it
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:06 AM       
crap router I Have no control over... can you do me a favor and download the Carnevil CHD? I'll return the favor...someday.
OH GOD
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:07 AM       
so you don't know what make your router is then
Old Mar 26th, 2006, 01:09 AM       
Nope....;(