Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 02:21 PM        HATE MAIL (about ten years too late)
It always amazes me that those old scene mockery pages from ten years ago still manage to make people angry enough to send in hate mail:

Quote:
To: Anti-Rave @ I-Mockery.com
Subject: Heres a suggestion for you;

Heres a suggestion for you; GO FUCK YOURSELF ! Who the fuck do you think you are? That was one bad rave. Sorry you had a horrible time but you don't need to go around giving death threats to ravers. I'm pretty sure thats illegal, too, to just tell people to repeatedly run over ravers, tell them you'll kill them, and to just go die. You need to be locked in a mental hospital for this.

"You know those glow-sticks that you bend and then they glow with a neon green color for a long time? The same things that kids carry around with them on Halloween and stuff. Well one guy had one of them in his mouth to make himself look really weird. Actually, I saw a few people with them in their mouths, but this guy made quite a big mistake. He didn't take into account that he might accidentally chew on it....so it burst and he had tons of glowing green drool coming out of his mouth mouth and ran outside. That was the last I saw of him. I can't tell you how funny it was seeing the green stuff drip from his mouth. I think that green stuff is toxic too, isn't it? It had to be one of the most hilarious things I've ever seen in my life."

You think its funny that someone could have died from toxic glowstick shit? That is really sick. You really need to get some help. Because you have something wrong with your head. Go ahead and have your opinion, but keep fucking death threats out of it. What if someone killed you cause they hated you? I'm sure you'd be ecstatic. Go ahead and rant about ravers, but it was only ONE bad rave. Get over it.

For those of you who came to I-Mockery long after the scene mockery sites, here's the old Anti-Rave site:

http://www.i-mockery.com/antirave/

Last edited by Mockery : Jan 24th, 2011 at 04:06 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 02:30 PM       
All your scene stuff inspired me back then to make an Industrial Music mock site. It got some attention, but I never go it out there enough to garner the hatred I wanted.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 02:44 PM       
haha i actually met someone who was a candy kid the other day

everybody i know was like, "People still go to raves?"
Unfunny Python Reference
Ex Leper is probably a real personEx Leper is probably a real person
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 03:56 PM       
I sure hope you wrote her back.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 04:12 PM       
Where the hell are his feet?
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
She must be from Utica.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 24th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
That reminds me, I have a bone to pick with you about your Anti-South Park page but I'll wait until 2016

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 07:38 AM       
During the height of the Mongol empire, it took 1-2 years for a message to arrive from one end of the empire to the other.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 25th, 2011, 10:06 AM       
the mongol empire was actually pretty impressive and technologically advanced ;/
Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Jan 26th, 2011, 04:58 PM       
My brother found a glowstick once at Disneyland, as a kid. It was in the planters, on the ground.
He didn't realize until it was too late that it was a broken one and his 10-year-old face was ALIVE with the glowy sauce, even in his eyes.

Of course, this stuff is all non-toxic, so he was ok, but man, seeing him come out of the bushes all glowing was nightmare inducing.
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jan 27th, 2011, 01:00 AM       
Your brother is gay.
Banned

Mr. Bacon is probably a spambot
Old Feb 2nd, 2011, 03:04 PM       
hey mock you maybe should try making an anti-rave video game!