Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 12:29 PM       
just look up how to make meth and they will all have ephedrine in it:
Quote:
Originally Posted by wikipedia
Illicit methamphetamine is more commonly made by the reduction of ephedrine or pseudoephedrine,
wikipedia

wheres colonel flagg and esulohim to point out the chemistry behind it :O
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 12:37 PM       
i guess what im trying to say is be careful chojin you never know when your drug will turn against you
and ephedrine+caffeine is sort of a dangerous combination too

also maybe you shouldn't have a fitness/advice thread if you're gonna recommend dangerous meth filled diets.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 04:09 PM       
that aside, the e/c stack is pretty useful for serious lifting! it helps drop fat like crazy, but you can still keep your gains while on a deficit.
BANNED

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 04:58 PM       
i hear ya i got tons of friends that do meth and lift
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 11th, 2012, 06:18 PM       
i know what you mean man, sometimes i just come home in an ephedrine-fueled rage and just start punching my girlfriend out. i don't even realize i'm doing it until i've somehow made it to the bathroom to wash all the blood off my hands. then i look into the mirror and wonder what i've become.

ephedrine. not even once.
BANNED

Old Mar 11th, 2012, 07:27 PM       
i think somebody needs help
Evil Robot
Evil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty okEvil Robot II is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 04:13 PM       
I thought ephedrine was for unstuffing peoples noses?
BANNED

Old Mar 12th, 2012, 04:26 PM       
or gullets :O
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Mar 12th, 2012, 05:26 PM       
I took your advice and started taking ephedrine, i can stop whenever i want.