Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:27 PM       
I like how people with nothing to offer in the form of humor themselves jump right in to demean the "newcomer". It's akin to saying "I am a footballer because I watch the game on TV".

You, Tadao, are a ref.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:30 PM       
That's because I know how game is played and I call them like I see them.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
What I like the most is how you can't even compose a sentence correctly.
Banned

Pram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram MavenPram Maven is probably Pram Maven
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:39 PM       
I know how game is played

Nope, not finding anything, but let me help you with that...

I know how THE game is played

http://www.interestment.co.uk/wp-con...ll-380x253.jpg
http://www.muscogeemoms.com/wp-conte...uth-soccer.jpg
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
Shouldn't you put some sort of punctuation at the end of your sentences? OH LOOK I TAKE TAKE SMALL SHOTS TOO!
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 04:48 PM       
Hahahahaha post another picture, that's how it was done by the legends. Better yet, do something in MS Paint!
Banned

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:06 PM       
<i>OH LOOK I TAKE TAKE SMALL SHOTS TOO!</i>

What was that, Tadao? Sorry, I couldn't see what you wrote, I had this window mimimized to make room for my life.

*maximizes the window*

Ok, I'll buy that... You do take small shots, when you don't have help. Otherwise, you look like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6fv6...eature=related
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:11 PM       

Ahahahahah that is so awesome!

So, do you always type what you are physically doing? How can you type that you are maximizing a window into a window that you have minimized? Are you that sad? It's no wonder you care so much about your internet image. Why, your life isn't that great at all, is it? Do you always show your hand this early on? No wonder you left.
Banned

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:12 PM       
Check this out-

Tadao was one year younger than I am now when he joined this site.

HAPPY F-
Banned

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:14 PM       
Tadao- yes, I am that sad.

How can you type that you are maximizing a window into a window that you have minimized?

It's easy, I type it into Notepad first, copy it from there, and then paste it into the little reply box here.

If you want, I can print up the whole manual on how to use your computer and snail mail it to you.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
I am 40. Oh hey! Shall I tell you what everyone already knows? You'll be hard pressed to find any secrets about me.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:16 PM       
Wow, you would go and extra 3 steps to reply to me? That is superdupeuper sad.
Banned

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:29 PM       
Yes, I would go and extra 3 steps.

How many steps would you go for Spell-check? What about a Klondike bar?

(sorry about the bite missing from it, I got hungry while I was waiting for you)
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
AHAHAHAHAHA YOU ARE COOL NOW. WHAT BETTER WAY TO TELL THE WORLD HOW COOL YOU ARE. ME PERSONALLY I WOULD HAVE PLAYED IT OFF LIKE IT DID IT TO CONFUSE PEOPLE, CAUSE EVERYONE HERE KNOWS CHOJIN DID IT. BUT HEY, WELL PLAYED. USING THE NAME BAPE SO THAT YOU CAN BELIEVE YOU ARE A PART OF THINGS.

:rollingmyfuckingeyesattheidiot
i'm pretty sure he's referring to how i switched him over to i-bapery

as you were, though
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:42 PM       
Your spell-check doesn't accept the word and? Why would you go an extra 3 steps to reply to me if you had such a great life?
Banned

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 05:43 PM       
Sorry for copping your style there, Chojin. You do it much better. Actually, come to think of it, I don't know how to mock. I know how to belittle and demean, divide, subtract, cook marshmallows in the microwave until just before they explode, and run a cash register, but mocking is an artform I've yet to learn. Do you have any internships available at a School For I-Mocking here in Oregon? If so, do I have to prove that I am not a legal resident?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
Why are you still here? You're just going on to provide little bits of information about yourself that no one here would even care to ask you in the first place. You prove your life's pathetic then prepositionally add you live in Oregon and like to do childish activities. Go away.
Banned

Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:44 PM       
Ok... *with the window minimized, writes "*cries*" in Notepad, copies it, and then pastes it here in the little reply box* I'll miss your bizarre-looking top-view-of-a-toadstool-with-a face-on-it sig.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 06:50 PM       
So wait, you're 33 years old?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2011, 08:41 PM       
Maven, Choj took your edit button so you wouldn't edit out your replies on that thread you wanted removed. Was it really that hard to figure out? Also, with italics you use [ ], not < >
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 11:21 AM       
This is embarrassing.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 03:22 PM       
Banned

Old Jan 5th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
I'm confused where I am. There are drums beating, but for all I know those are heavy mallets being swung at my stretched-out ball sack. I have a nasty lump on my head, and someone sewed a vagina to my inner thigh. What I'd really like to know, though is

WHO PUT THE BOP IN THE BOP-SHOO-BOP-SHOO BOP?
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 05:00 PM       
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jan 5th, 2011, 07:43 PM       
OK, uh, Pram Maven you're pretty awful and I'm going to need you to start posting a whole lot less around here

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog