Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 14th, 2011, 09:51 PM       
man fuck it i'm not spending 40 bucks and driving an hour and a half to sit by myself

i'm doing that now
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
S'okay Willie. I spent the day in a darkroom and listening to some thirty-three-and-a-thirds that I got from dead people.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 10:54 PM       
I got dumped

What a fantastic Valentines.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 10:55 PM       
o shit
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:02 PM       
Not SO bad though, since I didn't think we were really suited for each other, and I was sort of thinking about when I would break up with her. Still sore though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:02 PM       
That really fucking sucks, Zhukov I'm sorry.
OH GOD
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:09 PM       
you gotta make your own romance holidays, not base your lovelife on dead catholic saints for fucksake
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:22 PM       
Still, people seem to pick the damnedest times. Maybe they're buckling under society's expectations or some such shit. Or maybe some sort of selfish stock-taking, I don't know.

I was dumped on my 21st birthday and I cried on the couch all day and drank an entire bottle of wine.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:26 PM       
I broke up with Eric about a week before our 6 year anniversary.
teacup of sunshine
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:30 PM       
Was it inspired by the looming anniversary, or was that coincidence?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 15th, 2011, 11:31 PM       
coincidence. we'd been getting more and more distanced for about two years, but i was just the one to see it first.
Nona F. Mecklenburg
Big McLargehuge is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2011, 09:18 PM       
My best friend got dumped on valentines day, i got dumped less than a two weeks after my dad died.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 17th, 2011, 11:38 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
I got dumped

What a fantastic Valentines.
There is not one single non-venomous thing in Australia.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 12:21 AM       
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Feb 18th, 2011, 01:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
Suckiness of the situation aside, this is brilliant.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Feb 19th, 2011, 04:46 PM       
i made some chick upset because i didn't want to come see her on v-day. tbh i kinda forgot it was v-day. she warned me beforehand that she was on the rag and bitchy so it might not be the best day to hang out. i was like 'ok cool thanks for the heads up, some other time then', but apparently it was just a trap. i quickly leapt to not giving a fuck about the ensuing weepstorm.

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 06:53 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyandquietguy View Post
That may be in the top 1 funniest things you have posted
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2011, 08:02 PM       
Wait, when was Valentines day? Oh shit!
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Feb 24th, 2011, 03:50 AM       
If you had an entrance sound, it would be a pained groan.

That was very funny. Well done.