Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Grislygus' best friend
Azrael is probably a spambot
Old Nov 17th, 2006, 04:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by DuFresne
At least she was just on the phone... :/

I just don't get some people. A store is not going to have exactly who you want all the time, especially if what you want is one the hottest christmas items of the year. Get used to it. You should have told her that now would be good time for her little brat learn the value of some fucking patience.
Sadly our culture has devolved into a state of perpetual demanded instant gratification. George Carlin summed up our culture very succintly:

"Give me it. IT"S MINE!!!!!!!!"
Location: In that place where i didnt know where we were before
Comrade Rocket is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 03:35 PM       
oh boy. manager is a dick.

after all this crap about not being able to buy a wii at our store, he decides saturday night to have a midnight sale. and he sold one to himself, my other co-worker and another kid who used to work there. I didnt even get a call, hell, he's not even gonna tell me. i found out through another customer that got screwed. He was going off on some other people at the shop about how we cant buy them here and how the first shipment of systems have to go to pre-orders.

hes a fucking lying blowhard. this combined with some other stuff he has been doing has got me boiled.
ima nice lady
nothing4buddha is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 06:54 PM       
whoa dude why wasn't i called either if employees got first pick? fucking douche
Banned
Location: Illinois, Alberta, Canada, Thailand, Space, Groundling Marsh, Manhattan, Man Hat Ton
ArrowX sucks
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 07:45 PM       
Yeah the common consensus of games tores is that there not as fun to work at as you'd think

I remember my interview with the manager at EB, I botched the interview because the stupid bitch didn't have a sense of humor.
she asked me why I would want to work at EB Games, I respond with "well I like playing games and their development, so it seemed natural to want to have a job centered around selling them. " She then went on to question me about what kind of employee I'd make I responded by saying something along the lines (I forget my exact wording because at this point I'm fixated on the immense hairs growing from her nose) so I say "I'll be there as much as humanly possible unless I do something stupid and get fired-" I'm interrupted at this point by "Well, what would you do to get fired. I said I don't know I suppose break something or not show up for more than one consecutive day" then in the bitchiest assuming tone I've ever heard. "Like Stealing!" "you can get out right now if you think you can take get away with that right now, we need serious employees not dip shit thieves!" I told her I had no intention of stealing or anything like that. I receive this snappy little comment "then why did you say you were going to?" At this point I was instantly fed up with her bullshit so I told her its a miracle anyone wants to work here, what with her "humorless desert of a cunt." then I calmly walked away, slamming the office door as hard as I could (rewarded by the familiar sound of DVD cases hitting the floor.

Damn I'm an abrasive person
Mocker
zeldasbiggestfan suckszeldasbiggestfan sucks
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 09:13 PM       
No your not the little fucking twat deserved it. Sadly my workers permit doesnt work for jobs that you have to be 18 to work at. Guess its the friers for me... For the rest of my life
IWORKFORTHEMAN:MAN
Misdemonar is probably a spambot
Old Nov 21st, 2006, 09:31 PM       
go get a life srsly
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Nov 22nd, 2006, 12:11 AM       
Hehe, I can work at Carmike Cinemas if I was able to. They rock with a worker's permit.