Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 07:15 PM        Things you wish you'd never seen.
A pizza cook who came to our ER with cuts and longtime running sores all over his hands. He came directly from work, for something else.

A pizza (from a different place) with a big black hair melted into the cheese.

Mouse turds on a grocery store shelf.

Unflushed diarrhea, some of it frothy or bloody and most of it overspraying the only available toilet, in multiple port-a-potties and rest stops.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
We should probably spoiler ones that are gross to even talk about, guys.

A redneck whale poster on my other forum sucking her husband's dick.

A
Spoilers!

Various deformed faces, courtesy of /b/.

Chris Chan's anus, bent penis, other nude pictures, and the sex video of him fucking a blow up doll while yelling JULIEEEEEE
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 07:36 PM       
Approximately five hundred flies in my basement and dining room, who are all evidently auditioning for roles in some Amityville Horror remake.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:19 PM       
my own guts

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
Blonde Ambition
dirtyxblondexdame is probably a spambot
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:19 PM       
my little brother after a track practice accident -- shotput to the face. let's just say the left side of his face is now all metal, wires, and gel "bones".

a homeless guy taking a shit 20 feet from my office door (yaaaaay for living in the ghetto!)

my boss drunk and dancing on a table at our office holiday shindig a few years back (the president promised her $500.00 if she did it. she's still asking for it.)

"Boogeyman" (http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0357507/)-- biggest waste of $7 EVER. i was so mad i threw my soda at the screen and accidentally hit another poor unsuspecting moviegoer. he didn't say shit - maybe because he was busy being angry at the worst movie EVER MADE.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:21 PM       
I'm surprised Kitsa didn't say "MY OWN PERSONAL BATHROOM, COVERED FLOOR TO CEILING WITH THE WASTE OF AN ELDERY WOMAN"
Egg
Dixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's armyDixie has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:22 PM       
daylight
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:28 PM       
A stray dog getting hit by a car and having his head pulled into the wheel so his limp body just hung out from under the car as the driver sped off.

Pictures of World War 1 plastic surgery where they had to keep grafted parts alive with tubes of skin.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:40 PM       
THIS THREAD
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:43 PM       
A rack of uncooked pork left in the garbage during the summer, covered with maggots and smelling of corruption. Almost yakked all over the place, which would have been an improvement.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 08:54 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I'm surprised Kitsa didn't say "MY OWN PERSONAL BATHROOM, COVERED FLOOR TO CEILING WITH THE WASTE OF AN ELDERY WOMAN"
That's more in the category of something I wish never happened.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 09:11 PM       
http://imgs.xkcd.com/comics/pix_plz.png
addicted to the xkcd nerds now

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 09:15 PM       
A neglected elderly man who stumbled in one day from one of those "houses of squalor". He wobbled and someone put a hand on his arm to steady him and a big centipede crawled out from under his shirt. He didn't even notice it and later they found big sores full of bugs all over him.
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 10:12 PM       

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 10:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
A stray dog getting hit by a car and having his head pulled into the wheel so his limp body just hung out from under the car as the driver sped off.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 11:11 PM       
I wish I had never seen Date Movie

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 12th, 2009, 11:12 PM       
The help wanted ad at Sears where I met my ex wife.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 02:28 AM       
An inexplicable string of deer roadkill on the highway from Pittsburgh to Ohio.

A bluebird which we first thought was injured, then thought it was too young to fly, and then dropped dead as I was standing watching it by myself.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 02:33 AM       
i wish i'd never seen my own death in that crystal ball ;_;
beautiful freak
Aimless is probably a spambot
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 02:35 AM       
Sam's beard.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:19 AM       
I'm drawing a blank, but I can think of smells I wish I'd not smelt!

When the guy came to pick up the bone&fat bin (one of those big outdoor trashcans in which all of the useless chunks of meat thrown away by a meat department in a grocery store lands) at the height of summer, only to find a second, much older bone&fat bin hidden away in an abandoned freezer (which, rather than being cool, was warm as shit).
The stench of rotten meat (I saw it. It was green and black) filling a 32-gallon trash can and being dragged onto a truck in 100-degree weather.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZeldaQueen View Post
An inexplicable string of deer roadkill on the highway from Pittsburgh to Ohio.
That's all the time. Generally worse between Morgantown, WV and Pittsburgh.

EDIT: and it's not really inexplicable, as not as many people are into hunting as they used to be and the land there is pretty good for deer.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:45 AM       
When I went to school in Ithaca, it was nothing to have five or six deer jump across the road in front of you in one night, different locations and times. I was always scared to death to go around at night there in the summertime.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:46 AM       
Smells I wish I'd never smelt include the catch tray for the water cooler at school, which didn't get cleaned out for a month and when we finally realized where the rancid, diarrhea/vomit/death reek was coming from I drew the short straw and got to dump it out.

Only time a smell's ever made me gag.

Well, maybe imitation crab, too.
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 08:56 AM       
My grandmother used to have her dog "paper" trained, only the "paper" was actually old bath towels. The dog would piss and shit on the towels, and they'd pick up the shit and throw it away, then wad the pissy towel up and stick it in a lidded plastic garbage bin outside until it could be bleached and washed.

The smell, in mid-August, of those towels when you lifted the lid was absolutely disgusting.

That's the second time rancid piss has made me gag. The first time, I was playing at my other grandmother's house (I had around 15 younger cousins who stayed there all the time) and went to get something from a drawer in an un-air-conditioned upstairs bedroom. One of the younger kids had wet their pants or something and hid the evidence in the back corner of the drawer. The smell was exactly the same as the rotten-dogpiss smell.

To this day I can recognize that smell from quite a distance.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 13th, 2009, 09:10 AM       
Somebody took a diarrhea doody in the cave once, probably the nastiest instance of fecal matter I've ever come across.

The dumpster/trash compactor at this Food Lion gets foul. Absolutely foul.