Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 09:56 PM       
HEY SHRUB I GOT A JOB FOR YOU

A JOB GETTING PLOWED AT ALL HOURS OF THE NIGHT BY ME

IT PAYS IN BIG SLOPPY LOADS AND BRUISING AROUND ALL YOUR SENSITIVE AREAS
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 11:28 PM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 15th, 2010, 11:31 PM       
Shrub, have you ever been taken Swing dancin' by an Oklahoman, darlin'?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 01:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You didn't even get that right. Reading and comprehension is vital to online forums. This is why everyone hates you.
Guy can't take a fucking joke.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 01:58 AM       
gay can't choke a fucking ****
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 02:00 AM       
If that was a joke, it provides yet another example of why you are treated like a disease.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 02:10 AM       
You are nothing but a failure with no future. I bet you don't even have your high school degree that's how much of a living disgrace you are. Before you can even begin to think of your current situation and how much you are more of a carcinogen than a (can't believe I can use this word with you) human being, you try being a piece of shit to other people so you can get some sort of short lived gratification before realizing you're a fucking joke. Good for you, you have some pathetic online community you can relate too, a bunch of delusional dumb asses who jack their dick's off to Sailor Moon characters. The only people that will agree with you, are the self diluted jackasses here (wow, what a fucking coincidence). So next time you're taking a shit in your bathroom that you don't deserve to take a shit in, just think about how much of a fucking failure you are and why you're fucking wife left you, you ignorant piece of waste, you god damn fucking goon.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 02:12 AM       
hahahahaha

Your goat's been gotten, my friend.
filthiest soap dish
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 02:30 AM       
I don't even want to get started on you. You're like that little sore in your mouth that would heal if you could just stop tonguing it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 03:11 AM       
It's funny because I've got a fever blister on my tongue. Probably the herp.
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 03:17 AM       
why don't you shut up babs!
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:37 AM       
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 08:03 AM       
Beautiful ^.^
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 12:43 PM       
Holy fuck Babs, did you pass any English classes?
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 12:56 PM       
Oh man, I didn't think I'd wake up to this. Thank you, Tadao. You've made my morning.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 01:08 PM       
No, can't take credit. Let's all give a big handed for the retarded dancing monkey.
Dr Tongue's 3D House
The Doctor is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 01:16 PM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 04:58 PM       
MAaaaaaaaan saturdays are boring.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 05:03 PM       
http://jalopnik.com/5665722/chinook-...hen-flies-home

That's exciting.
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 05:34 PM       
I got a job you guys.

It's full time and the highest I've been paid yet! Even better, the folks like workin' with me!

I'll be moving back out on my own in no time!
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 05:52 PM       
What kind of job is it?
Mocker

Shyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's armyShyandquietguy has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 05:53 PM       
The best job in the world.

Production line!
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 05:57 PM       
I-Mockery Chat (PEDOPHILIA, FUCK YEAH)
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
Production Line Pedophilia?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Oct 16th, 2010, 06:03 PM       
Miami Vice, fuck yeah!