Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:51 AM        Thew Eed Thre Ad.
The Weed Thread

I talked to Mods. S'cool. As long as we don't post cheeseburgers everything should be groovy.

Anyone partake? Grow?
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:59 AM       
man i just mixed some grass withsome ground beef and made the biggest weedburger of my life
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 02:03 AM       
I smoked for maybe 9 years. From when I was 13 until 22, then it started giving me panic attacks every time I'd smoke. Was a good time while it lasted.

The roommate and I tried growing some to sell a year and a half ago, but that never worked out because we put them in a small clearing in the woods and some homeless guy probably took them all. They were starting to grow and the next visit we took to water them, they were gone.

We did grow mushrooms in a closet that were really good supposedly (I don't do any drugs anymore due to how much any drug I take panics me). I think sometime in the future we may grow a closet full of mushrooms and sling them. The main problem with that is you need to trust people you're selling to and honestly there's maybe 5 people we sold our last batch to. We don't trust people not to send the cops knocking on our door.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 02:10 AM       

ThrashO, you're permanently expelled!

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 02:14 AM       
Oh yeah, when I was 17, my first job was delivering for a deli near my house. Turns out my boss delivered pot too, so I ended up always driving around high out of my mind, always with a bag of weed somewhere in the car, usually tucked away in the trunk where the spare tire was hidden because I was super paranoid. Only problem with delivering it is that everyone wants you to sit there and smoke it with them and the restaurant was a busy place, so I refused a lot of people's offers. The tips were awesome though. This was back when gas was around 80 cents a gallon and times were sweet.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 04:05 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post

ThrashO, you're permanently expelled!

GET FUCKED, COPPER. YOU AINT TAKIN ME.
Prepare for time warp.
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 04:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
We did grow mushrooms in a closet that were really good supposedly (I don't do any drugs anymore due to how much any drug I take panics me). I think sometime in the future we may grow a closet full of mushrooms and sling them. The main problem with that is you need to trust people you're selling to and honestly there's maybe 5 people we sold our last batch to. We don't trust people not to send the cops knocking on our door.
I've heard shrooms are the easiest thing to grow. No mess, no bugs and no odor. I did them twice when I lived in seattle. The first time was bananas. I don't feel like going into the whole experience but it was intense.

The second time... Nothing really happened... I think I spent the whole time making a "Shroom" playlist on my ipod and it was about 900 songs long. I think I played about two songs before I fell asleep.

I don't think I could grow, too goddamn risky. I feel like I'd get drunk and be like "WANAN KNOW a coOL SECeret?!"
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 06:30 AM       
I am one of those squares that never did drugs, so instead here's a couple of clips that make me laugh that have some tie in to the topic at hand

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 09:12 AM       
I keep getting ripped off lately. All the decent dealers got arrested and I have to buy from jokers who give me a gram and a half of mexican shitweed for 40 bucks, call it an eighth, and ask if I want their phone numbers.

Awesome things to do after smoking grass!
Watch Doctor Who
Listen to classic metal
Read Problem Sleuth
Drink beer
Watch football
Watch Top Gear
Play Fallout
Watch comedians doing routines about smoking grass
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 09:39 AM       
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 09:41 AM       
Ugh.

That was very funny. Well done.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 09:58 AM       
STOP ENJOYING YOURSELVES THIS INSTANT
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
GETTIN HIGH KILLZ YOR GAINZ BRAH
The Glum Cunt
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:06 AM       
Aaahnold did it.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:17 AM       
just dont get high for money. I wouldn't get high for money
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:22 AM       
Hey Homeless, I'm pretty sure you would do anything for money.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:30 AM       
Yeah, man. Nothin' like talkin' about weed to really enjoy yourself. haha 420 all day man smoke weeeeeeeeeeeeed tha chronic hahahaaaa im so baked man lol

That was very funny. Well done.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 11:38 AM       
one time i got weeded out so hard on weed that I threw up. I threw up so violently that i burst some of the capillaries in my eyes, and you could tell what direction I was looking when I threw up from the pattern of burst capillaries
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 12:24 PM       
I hate the smell and the people that smoke it. A guy I knew in highschool died from eating mushrooms and I fucking laughed so hard I cried.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 12:37 PM       

Last edited by creeposaurus : Jun 8th, 2012 at 07:12 PM.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 01:09 PM       
I prefer brownies and cookies made with the stuff over actually smoking it
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 03:04 PM       
yeah that was what made me puke made a batch of cookies expecting to share, couldn't get ahold of friends, fell victim to my own awesome cookie-making skills and ate like 12
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 03:42 PM       
hahaha yeah dude i would never be able to stop eating cookies or brownies because then i'd be fucking high and there would be cookies or brownies in the house

also i think if i did shrooms i would die
OH GOD
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 03:54 PM       
i know someone who had to go to a mental hospital after taking shrooms and i'd taken some from the same batch 15 minutes after he took them which made the whole thing that much more terrifying
Old Jul 28th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
i probably would, haha. for a while i wanted to try peyote and my sister warned me never to fuck with hallucinogens and that seems like pretty sound advice. my brain is fucked.