Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ba-dum-tish. RIMSHOT!

ChrisGlass is probably a spambot
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:05 AM        Too far... TOO FAR... Halloween cancelled at school
http://www.wellandtribune.ca/2013/10...ween-cancelled

Quote:
Instead of dressing in costumes at the Port Colborne elementary school, students are asked to wear orange and black clothing in favour of “a more inclusive Spirit Day.”
My best guess is it's because poor kids don't have good costumes or something. It's less about religion and more just preventing whiny kids. And this is CANADA.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 10:00 AM       
They probably have been having problems with kids being picked on and god knows you can't (as an adult) beat the shit out of kids or punish them in any way anymore. It's more the fault of the parents than a school trying to control a problem that involves a 1 adult to 30 children ratio. If parents hit their kids, we wouldn't have these problems.
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 06:43 PM       
CANADA
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 22nd, 2013, 09:51 PM       
Yeah come on Canada get your act together. Seriously though, who tries to cancel Halloween? Is there a Grinch analog for Halloween?

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 06:24 AM       
suggestion for parents who object to halloween in school: homeschool your stupid kids, they're gonna be too messed up by having you as parents to socialize with normal kids anyways you lame jerks
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:53 AM       
if i ever have a kid, halloween is one of the few holidays they'll celebrate at home.

actually probably atheismas as well, since that would give me a chance to put colored lights up around the house and i'll take any excuse for that as possible.
Cranberry Everything
dextire is probably a spambot
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:40 PM       
"...more inclusive Spirit Day".
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 09:44 PM       
HALLOWEEN AND ATHIESTMAS ONLY, SON. *RIPS HAND TURKEY TO SHREDS* THERE IS NO GOD. STOP CRYING.

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Oct 23rd, 2013, 11:50 PM       
uhh i only celebrate holidays invented on wacky 90s sitcoms
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 12:03 AM       
Why would atheist celebrate Halloween?
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Oct 24th, 2013, 07:04 PM       
Once a year, the Atheists, Pagans, and Satanists all join forces to corrupt the souls of good little Christian children, tricked into ringing strangers' doorbells for poisoned candy. Best bet to save the childrens is to stay up passing out conversion pamphlets outside the Presbyterian parking lot