Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 09:20 PM       
yea you told me that story
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:03 PM       
You both talk about it like it's a bad thing.
You may already be there.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:04 PM       
Better living through chemistry.
You may already be there.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:20 PM       
colonel teach us how to make drugs with chemistry
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 2nd, 2011, 10:32 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:32 PM       
Well, I bought a little black balloon of heroin today, in the Carl's Jr. on 5th Avenue that permanently smells like homeless people's urine. The guy who hooked me up swore up and down that it wasn't tar, but he was so fucking delirious that he didn't even recognize me after he went to the bathroom for a few minutes, so I probably shouldn't have listened to him.

I'm sure it's the real thing because it's got a nasty, bitter taste and smells like vinegar, but it's somewhere halfway between powder and tar, with little hard chunks surrounded by crushed powder on the bottom. I talked to a few people I know about it, and they say that all west-coast heroin is like this (and shitty). I keep trying to snort it, but whenever I get a line ready and separate the chunks from the powder, it starts to get moist and stick to itself and whatever surface I put it on, and it smears everywhere. It's currently spread out all over the inside of a sandwich bag; I dunno how the fuck I'm gonna scrape all of it out.

I only feel it a little tiny bit, and my eyes are pretty constricted, but it's barely there. It's about half of what I usually get from kratom.

This fucking sucks. I thought Portland was supposed to have good heroin.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 11:55 PM       
lol, you really fucked up in life already didn't you

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 12:00 AM       
I can't even ruin my life with a horrible drug addiction properly.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 12:55 AM       
Well if I learned anything from I-Mockery...

Stay the FUCK out of Portland, Oregon.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 04:35 AM       
GW, I hear you can easily make your own heroin style drug from over the counter medicines, paint thiner, hydrochloric acid, iodine and red phosphorus. Why not give it a try if this doesn't work out for you? Especially before dissing anyone else's attempt at heroin.
BANNED

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
GW, I hear you can easily make your own heroin style drug from over the counter medicines, paint thiner, hydrochloric acid, iodine and red phosphorus. Why not give it a try if this doesn't work out for you? Especially before dissing anyone else's attempt at heroin.
pretty sure thats for meth. cept you dont really need paint thinner :O :O :O

Quote:
I'm sure it's the real thing because it's got a nasty, bitter taste and smells like vinegar, but it's somewhere halfway between powder and tar, with little hard chunks surrounded by crushed powder on the bottom. I talked to a few people I know about it, and they say that all west-coast heroin is like this (and shitty). I keep trying to snort it, but whenever I get a line ready and separate the chunks from the powder, it starts to get moist and stick to itself and whatever surface I put it on, and it smears everywhere. It's currently spread out all over the inside of a sandwich bag; I dunno how the fuck I'm gonna scrape all of it out.
Smoke it?

melt it into some water like you were gonna inject it and snort the water? you could even let the water evaporate ;/

or do this:http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/sho...d.php?t=119735

id hella try to smoke that shit like meth or something tho just cause i love smoking meth
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 09:21 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
pretty sure thats for meth. cept you dont really need paint thinner :O :O :O
No, it's for this great drug that is fresh outta Moscow.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 10:49 AM       
It's even got a bad ass name, crocodile! Try it GW, you won't be let down.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:05 AM       
I think I'd rather keep the flesh on my forearm, thanks.

Quote:
melt it into some water like you were gonna inject it and snort the water? you could even let the water evaporate ;/
I did try this, but all that happened was my sinuses got clogged and I felt like an idiot. I thought of microwaving it, but I didn't want anyone to come up and be like "oh hey I think your heroin's done dude"

I'm not sure if I can even smoke it or not; I've heard you have to prep powder with 50% caffeine to smoke it properly, and I still have no idea wtf it is. It doesn't look like any tar heroin I can see on google.

I want to shoot it so I can finally be a real man, but wheel filters are apparently expensive as fuck, and I'm not popping it without one. Not to mention if I bought filters, saline solution, and insulin needles at a pharmacy, I'd probably get more than just a funny look. Also, if it is actually tar, I'd rather my veins not shrivel up and die horribly.

Last edited by Guitar Woman : Sep 26th, 2011 at 12:32 PM.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 01:07 PM       
You're not doing it right. What you have to do is lay on your back in the drive way, put the bag on your face and let a car run your head over. This is called a "Supreme Injection".
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 03:11 PM       
HOT KNIFE THAT SHIT, JACK. THRASH METAL.
BANNED

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 05:31 PM       
here's what you do. I dunno how similar heroin is to meth, but i know smoking it like this will work. Only thing i don't know is if you'll have to move the puddle around or if it just burns in place.

Get a piece of foil/pizzo or some shit and stick some of it in there. get a straw or cut a pen in half so you can suck through it. Try to make the foil like.. the size of a dollar bill with a fold down the middle of the long part. Put the shit inside of the foil. Hold a lighter under the foil where the shit is... not actually on the motherfucker just enough so the foil gets hot enough to start melting the shit. It should start smoking. suck up the smoke through the straw.. hold it just above the shit. The chunks should be perfect for this. Once it starts melting don't hold the lighter as close.
If it gets all moist and shit and looks like it can move around go ahead and tilt it so it starts running.. tilt it back and forth till you got a nice fat hit. If it gets moist and runny and you dont move it back and forth itll just get burnt. Otherwise whatever itll get burnt anyway.

i don't know if you're supposed to hold the smoke in or not though. Might want to look that up! maybe you could try exhaling almost immediately after you get a fat hit, and if it does nothing, then try holding it in.

also doing drugs like this is more addictive than doing the actual drugs GOO LUCK
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Sacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty okSacks is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 06:22 PM       
This is the most depressing thread this forum has ever seen.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Sep 26th, 2011, 10:41 PM       
Man, this is some fucking bad heroin.

I bought some insulin syringes today with the intent of shooting up, which I've been infatuated with for about two years, but when I got home, the powder and chunks had completely melted and solidified into a weird, sticky sludge in the bag (on a cold day, if you can believe that). So, I thought, "yeah, whatever, I'll just melt it again." I cooked up a chunk of it and the spoon was like a filthy pond full of algae, tadpoles, and maggots. After filtering it out, I sucked up maybe .2 units out of the original 30 I shot into the spoon, and there was about 4 times as much air in that fucker as drugs.

So, yeah, fuck this, I'm just eating it and letting my liver turn it into morphine. Fuck Portland's shitty heroin scene. I wish I could kick the shit out of the guy who sold this to me.

The taste and smell are ridiculously familiar, like something out of my childhood. I think my first best friend's house smelled like this every time I went over. Maybe he was a heroin addict.

Now I just have to figure out what I'm gonna do with all those leftover needles.
BANNED

Old Sep 26th, 2011, 11:31 PM       
dude read my post and smoke it you dumbass

i dont think you're supposed to inject that kind of heroin anyway ;/
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 12:54 AM       
Heroin being filthy? Good gracious, no.
The Wrong Melon Farmer

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 02:02 AM       
If you put it in your ass it works faster.
BANNED

Old Sep 27th, 2011, 06:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sacks View Post
If you put it in your ass it works faster.
YOU LIAR SMOKING IS FASTER

I AGREE THOUGH STICK IT IN YOUR ASS THATS A SURE BET ITLL EVEN MAKE IT STRONGER
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 06:45 PM       
Oh boy.

That was very funny. Well done.
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 27th, 2011, 11:43 PM       
Guys, you should really consider not bumping this awful fucking thread anymore

I think that would be a great idea

Also, GW you are an idiot