Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:15 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dimnos View Post
Tries? What? He aint got $20?

Dinner. Im talking about taking her out for dinner. Jerks.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:18 PM       
Quote:
Congratulations! You have just joined the exclusive ignored list club! You will be hamming it up with the likes of Madona, KGPenis and Clemit. Hope you enjoy reach arounds because you will be giving plenty of them in your life.
Don't you listen to Throwdown and Velvet Revolver?
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:43 PM       
OH MY GOD I MISSED EL POLLO LOCO AND ON THE BORDER WHEN I WAS STUCK IN OREGON SUCH DELICIOUSLY TERRIBLE FOOD
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 04:51 PM       
I have to admit that out of all the posters that annoy the shit out of me, Pancakes isn't really one of them

This could change, though
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:17 PM       
http://poopsenders.com/

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:20 PM       
Wait, why did Madonna get banned?
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:25 PM       
I thought it turned out to be JannetX and that she just quit posting under that name.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:30 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
OH MY GOD I MISSED EL POLLO LOCO AND ON THE BORDER WHEN I WAS STUCK IN OREGON SUCH DELICIOUSLY TERRIBLE FOOD
Dude, El Pollo Loco USED to be good.

Actually, maybe my taste has just changed as no one can make chicken the way I like it anymore.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:33 PM       
I think Babs and his IRL buddies have inside jokes and running gags that they think are funny, but then he uses them here and there is no prior reference to them. SO he's giggling like a little bitch and we think he should just shut the fuck up.

or he's a tard
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:36 PM       
Quote:
I thought it turned out to be JannetX and that she just quit posting under that name.
That's what I was thinking but couldn't be fo sho.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:43 PM       
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:48 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Actually, maybe my taste has just changed as no one can make chicken the way I like it anymore.
Anyone who knows shit about shit can cook a chicken better than a fast food place, I'm all about the fast, sloppy, low-quality burrito/taco goodness that Taco Bell somehow manages to fuck up all the goddamn time

The problem is that they always want to know if you want salsa and guacamole, and you're always like FUCK YES I WANT SALSA AND GUACAMOLE, because you forget that that shit hasn't stopped sucking ass since you last ordered there but you have to eat it anyway because it's like: "what am I supposed to do, eat my burrito and tortilla chips without salsa and guacamole? Screw that."
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:53 PM       
Nah man, it's like crack. It'll never be as good as the first time, but you'll always try it every few months just to check for the rest of your life.
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 05:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Nah man, it's like crack. It'll never be as good as the first time, but you'll always try it every few months just to check for the rest of your life.
And it never is. Never.
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:06 PM       
Taco bell is terrible. I wish you guys had Mighty Taco.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:27 PM       
heh, i get taco bell chruchy taco cravings, not as bad as jacknthebox taco cravings though.

I used to get the 10 bean burritos from tacobell and then put what I couldn't finish in the fridge. next day I would deep fry those fuckers and they taste sooooooo good after a hangover.
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:35 PM       
Homemade salsa and guacamole is the best shit ever, everything else is either too chunky, too liquidy, and never spicy like any real human being wants
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 06:52 PM       
Quote:
but DUUUUUUUUUUDE Near Dark was the coolest movie ever With the cast from Aliens written and directed by Katherine Bigelow with the only decent synth-rock ending themesong ever to come out of the 80's LANCE HENRIIKSEN AND BILL PAXTON EXPLODING IN ATOMIC GODDAMN FIREBALLS IS WHAT I'M TRYING TO SAY HERE

"I TAUGHT SEVERIN EVERYTHING HE KNEW, BOY! But not everything I know...

The last thaang on earth that you'uh gonna hear is the sound of your guts, snnnnnnappin' like a bull-whip"
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 07:02 PM       
Quote:
Homemade salsa and guacamole is the best shit ever
Isn't homemade salsa dangerous?
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 07:07 PM       
I guess it could be if you made it out of tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, and cyanide
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 07:25 PM       
I saw a Del Taco in Janesville, WI and was like wtf. I thought that was all west coast.
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:04 PM       
Quote:
I guess it could be if you made it out of tomatoes, peppers, onions, garlic, and cyanide
Hey man I'm just trying to give you some helpful salsa advice. Prepared and canned wrong salsa makes a powerful growth medium for bacteria. Wouldn't you prefer eating a salsa you know is safe. Wouldn't you much rather enjoy the genuine mehican flavor of

Pace, a salsa brand you can trust? That's sa'll saI need to hear
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:07 PM       
Your retort is mild and flavorless
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:18 PM       
Why the hell would you can homemade salsa rather than serve it immediately? That's like making up a batch of chile con queso, pouring it into empty preserves jars and trying to store it in the cupboard

I'm honestly not trying to be a dick here, I'm befuddled
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 22nd, 2010, 08:24 PM       
I've seen El Pollo Loco clean defeather a chicken in the old days, but I've never seen them make a batch of guac. It probably comes canned from the home office.