Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 02:24 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zhukov View Post
American football is probably one of the most boring sports I've ever seen.
idk i think baseball and golf are more boring

but really all sport is dull to watch
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 29th, 2011, 03:43 AM       
fuck baseball is boring
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 10:30 AM       
Quote:
That you think that does not surprise me in the least
Lone Wanderer is probably a spambot
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 04:42 PM       
Long time reader, first time poster.

About my name, its a tribute to Fallout and metaphor about my sad internet situation. Was banned five months ago, from the only site where I could talk about the people and shit I liked. Still unsure as to why, maybe because I trashed talked a certain movie someone liked or it was the playful dildo joke that I made towards a mod.

Then I remembered this site and decided to move on.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 30th, 2011, 08:48 PM       
did you post pictures of cheeseburgers?

thats a big internet no no
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 05:45 AM       
we don't much care for playful dildos here at i-mockery.com/forum
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 06:30 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lone Wanderer View Post
Was banned five months ago, from the only site where I could talk about the people and shit I liked. Still unsure as to why, maybe because I trashed talked a certain movie someone liked or it was the playful dildo joke that I made towards a mod.
Didn't the Coolinator start his 'illustrious' posting career this way?
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 09:50 AM       
That answer would be yes, yes he did.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
I'm still in awe that this forum has a Political, Philosophy, and news forum. Not many forums are too friendly to people that are interested in current events.

Example: One time I got banned from a forum just for commenting on another persons political post.

I-Mockery, Cheers to you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao
Where was that?
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheCoolinator View Post
The Spoony Experiment Forums

It didn't help either that the absurdly aggressive Lady moderator (Who was also Spoony's girlfiend) hated me for being "condecending" and "holier then thou". Whatever that meant. She seemed to have a few screws loose and was on a big power trip.

I hope when they are both poor and living in the same refrigerator box together I can walk by them in a fancy suit, eating a chilidog, while wiping my mouth with 100 dollar bills. I would lean over dripping the chili sauce all over their home (box) and ask them rhetorically if I ever got over the whole "Condecending" thing.......god I hate them.....
You may already be there.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 01:44 PM       
I wonder if he said he was going to lean over to my refrigerator box on the next forum he went to after this one

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 05:22 PM       
Quote:
Maybe some of the time, but it doesn't compare to watching
  • Golf
  • Tennis
  • Curling
  • Most Olympic Events
  • Some of the the paralympics

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 05:38 PM       
I find curling quite fascinating actually

Sort of in a "how the hell did someone come up with this" way

Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Oct 31st, 2011, 10:55 PM       
Golf and tennis, sure, but curling is always worth a good laugh.

Last edited by Zhukov : Oct 31st, 2011 at 10:56 PM. Reason: I'm not the sort of person who usually makes disabled jokes, so I don't know why I thought that was a good idea.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 01:59 AM       
I'll fucking curl the shit outa anyone anytime anyday of the week. Curling is like Chess + Biceps..both of which I excel at.
Old Nov 2nd, 2011, 02:25 AM       
MORE LIKE SHUFFLEBOARD + CLEANING YOUR FLOORS

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 02:27 AM       
Thats why he hires two fat mexican ladies to curl with him.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 10:32 AM       

More like the UK's finest

The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:17 PM       
I CURL SO GOOD THEY CALL ME "SAM 'PUBES' THE MAN"
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 04:18 PM       
BECAUSE PUBES ARE CURLY AS FUCKKKKKK
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:05 PM       
Quote:
Wrong, it's rugby with pauses between plays. Cricket, the WNBA, golf, and even baseball get worse marks for slow pace.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 05:07 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
fuck baseball is boring
THAT'S RIGHT, FAVORITE NEPHEW
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 06:12 PM       
man fuck the uk
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 08:18 PM       
FUCK THE UCK

Prepare for time warp.
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 09:14 PM       
fuk
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Nov 3rd, 2011, 11:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
Wrong, it's rugby with pauses between plays. Cricket, the WNBA, golf, and even baseball get worse marks for slow pace.
I like don't mind the rugby, but only big tournaments. Don't mind basketball either, and baseball I've only seen limited time of anyway so I can't tell.

Golf is boring as fuck.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Nov 15th, 2011, 03:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by McClain View Post
why did you start posting- Because the people on the Zug forums were getting boring.
HOLY SHIT