Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:11 AM       
SAM

☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:27 AM       
No, DWP is too much of a puss to share anything with us and that is why he will never be a true part of I-Mock.

I wish I had more great stories to feed the monster.
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:31 AM       
Jesus, you step out for an hour and when you come back you're greeted by a dickwaving party
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:34 AM       
whut
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:47 AM       
SAM WHATS GOING ON ARE YOU STILL DOWN FOR RADIO JERKS
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 02:19 AM       
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 02:21 AM       
im working on it now
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 09:57 AM       
YOU KNOW WHAT GUYS?
I HATE THIS THREAD
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 11:42 AM       
Maybe it'd get better if you stopped posting in it.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 11:47 AM       
I'm going to go out on a limb and say that the thread hates you right back.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 11:51 AM       
L Kid is practicing Japanese before class today

While nibbling on his thumb and squatting barefoot in his seat, of course!

I ought to tell him L's actually English, but I don't really have the heart to confront him about his ridiculous imitation of an animu character :<
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:27 PM       
that is just so adorable
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 12:38 PM       
GW, correcting his wrongful interpretation of an anime character in public would make the normal people in the class think that you're just as much of a freak as he is
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:17 PM       
Probably more of a freak actually.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:35 PM       
Or that I just know my shit and he's an incompetent idiot?

MUST YOU FOOLS ALWAYS THINK IN NEGATIVES, JEEZE
Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:45 PM       
You do NOT talk about extremely specific hobby interests in public, unless it is socially acceptable, like sports, politics, etc.

A smart man who loves Star Trek and can speak fluent klingon does not admit this to normal people or correct someone's incorrect pronunciation of a klingon word in public

I am seriously into Terry Pratchett and the Dover Press. I do not admit this to normal people in public. If I did, I would not appear knowledgeable to bystanders. I would be revealing that I am a far, far bigger geek than most of the people I know even begin to expect.

Extensive knowledge of an Anime is worse than either of these potentially humiliating examples. IT IS A SHAMEFUL SECRET, LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 01:47 PM       

Ancient Mariner
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 02:07 PM       
EXAMPLES FOR GW'S CONSIDERATION
ACCEPTABLE SCENARIO
Girl: "I kind of like Star Trek. I watched a little bit of those Enterprise and Voyager shows. They were the best!"

Star Trek Geek: "I never really watched those! I watched those
old Star Trek shows."

Girl, laughing: "The one with William Shatner? Those are so dorky!"
Star Trek Geek: "I know!"

UNACCEPTABLE SCENARIO
Girl: "I kind of like Star Trek. I watched a little bit of those Enterprise and Voyager shows. They were the best!"

Star Trek Geek: "
WHAT?! YOU KNOW NOTHING! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH YOU? YOU WORTHLESS SLAGASS BITCH, I OUGHT TO RUN YOUR TITS THROUGH A WRINGER! KIRK IS THE GREATEST CAPTAIN IN THE ENTIRE TREK UNIVERSE, YOU COW! QU'VATLH QHUY'CHA'BAQAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGCH"

ACCEPTABLE SCENARIO
Nearby Student A: "I think I've heard of something called the Dover Press. I hear it sells texbooks."
Nearby Student B: "I haven't heard of that, I'll check it out!"
GRISLYGUS: Says nothing because he is not a part of this conversation. Even if he was, he would only admit that it sold out of print books and that he had quite a few Dover Books.

UNACCEPTABLE SCENARIO
Nearby Student A: "I think I've heard of something called the Dover Press. I hear it sells texbooks."
Nearby Student B: "I haven't heard of that, I'll check it out!"
Grislygus: "OH MY GOD, DOVER PRESS IS SO MUCH MORE THAN THAT. THE DOVER PRESS IS GOD OF ALL ONLINE AND CATALOG BOOK SELLERS! THEY HAVE ALL THE ARTIST COMPILATIONS THAT YOU COULD EVER WANT! THEY HAVE EVERYTHING WRITTEN BY ALEISTER CROWLEY! THEY HAVE FASHION PLATES AVAILABLE! THEY EVEN HAVE THE HUMAN FIGURE IN MOTION! I BOUGHT IT! CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT? ISN'T THAT AWESOME?! WHY ARE YOU STARING AT ME?"

ACCEPTABLE SCENARIO
Guitar Woman: "That guy is a
freak."
Neighboring student: "Yeah, dude, I heard that he's a Mormon or something."

UNACCEPTABLE SCENARIO
Any other scenario besides remaining silent
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 02:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
i'm serious

BELIEVE IN ME

ALSO BELIEVE IN CRIMSON
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 02:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by The Leader View Post
Maybe it'd get better if you stopped posting in it.
MAYBE IT'D GET BETTER IF EVERYONE STOPPED POSTING IN IT.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:33 PM       
in the interest of renewing the awesomeness of the chatty thread i suggest we boot both devilwearsprada and sherlock homo from the island.

any objections?

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
OH GOD
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:35 PM       
i dont think i can ban someone from just one thread
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:38 PM       
You would have a BAN QUILT in no time.
OH GOD
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
rules
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Star Trek sucks but I would fuck this alien for sho (picture of major kira)
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
pssh ensign ro was a way hotter bajoran
WHOOPS :-[
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2010, 03:43 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i dont think i can ban someone from just one thread
thats o k i got this

-MODERATOR MILHORSE