Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:20 AM       
Chicago's okay. Not on St. Patrick's. That's pretty dumb. I like what Cleveland does, where their water just catches on fire.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Elx, that nissan clearly has attention deficit disorder. The one with down's syndrome is on the left.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
More nips to bring the resident Nip back.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:21 AM       
I'm gonna be busting out a barbecue with a huge group on Saint Pattie's, FUCK the bars. Nothing pisses me off more than that "EVERBUDDY'S A LITTLE IRISH ON SAINT PATRICKS DAY HAWR"

No, buddy. They're not.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
I hope she come back with that picture.
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

see, I did it
Yay, she posted it as I typed.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:23 AM       
'Course, I'm not REALLY Irish, my family had to leave Ireland for Scotland after two brothers in the family (my great-great uncles) up and murdered an english soldier. Then grandma and grandpa moved here in the fifties
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:23 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Grislygus View Post
I was just about to do an entire series of "Professor Tadao and the Sucker" illustrations to contribute to the thread, and then I remembered that (obviously) Macs are not equipped with MS Paint.

Explain to me again why you have a mac and have robbed me of your awesome mspaint creations.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:24 AM       
School required me to have it. Unfortunately
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:25 AM       
Especially since they didn't help with the cost, at all. Or let me use THEIR freaking macs
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:25 AM       
Quote:
hello chat thread! how is everyone this lovely evening?
Quote:
I forgot I eek rather than frown.
Every eek from me for the last three years has been a secret frown, I just didn't want to bring you all down.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:26 AM       
this is boring. I'm going to edit everything I've said out and make it look like you four are bullying me again so that when everyone wakes up they'll be confused. :l

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:26 AM       
Quote:
Every eek from me for the last three years has been a secret frown, I just didn't want to bring you all down.
:willie
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:27 AM       
Quote:
this is boring. I'm going to edit everything I've said out and make it look like you four are bullying me again so that when everyone wakes up they'll be confused. :l
snagged. Good work, though. I'll take credit for it.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Just kidding. Bye bye.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Näyttelijäbotti!
Ancient Mariner
Not that anyone other than us actually reads this thread

Or inhabits this forum.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:28 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Message boards suck for depression.
I find they help me sink into it very well.
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:29 AM       
Wait, wille does the twitter

Twitter seems interesting now
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:30 AM       
Oh fuck, Tadao's gone. The pain of Godzilla's return led to his suicide after all
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:31 AM       
Quote:
I went furniture shopping after and I wanted to hug everyone I saw.
Wanted not did.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:31 AM       
Yussssss! I found my Clive Barker advance copy. wooo
Ancient Mariner
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:32 AM       
advance of what
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:33 AM       
Quote:
Because she's flippin jewish as bananas she wanted to know if she could buy it in generic form for me instead, right?
Wait, bit paranoid of me, but I was just racist at T so it is in my head. Are you Jewish or was that a slur?
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:34 AM       
The Thief of Always. It's funny - I always thought I'd dislike his stuff, but I dig it a lot more than other horror stuffs.

Also, I'm a sucker for the dark fantasy subgenre. Something Wicked This Way Comes, The Talisman, etc. I dig 'em all.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 16th, 2011, 04:36 AM       
Quote:
I spent a few more hours editing wikipedia articles, but only the dead links. [...] Another major problem with wikipedia is that there is absolutely no work being done on the simple english version, which is the most important IMO.
I thought this adorable, but then as I edited out the rest of the text to make that comment I remembered I have expressed exatly those two comments about Wikipedia. So I find my own views adorable.