Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Otto View Post
So I've been docking around on YouTube and it never ceases to amaze me how many wingnuts, bigots, schizoids, etc. Not only have accounts but multiple videos, followers that actually agree with them, and comments encouraging them. Youtubes starting to creep me out almost as much as 4chan used to.
You've been docking...
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:48 AM       
Quote:
So I've been docking around on YouTube and it never ceases to amaze me how many wingnuts, bigots, schizoids, etc. Not only have accounts but multiple videos, followers that actually agree with them, and comments encouraging them. Youtubes starting to creep me out almost as much as 4chan used to.
You've been docking around youtube? Link?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:49 AM       
Quote:
There are words after the important detail of your youtube docking, but whenever I try to read them my eyes unfocus and I lick my lips.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:50 AM       
Quote:
I am seriously making this face.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:59 AM       
Wow.

I meant "dicking." I'm posting from my iPod Touch and my sausagey fingers keep hitting the autocorrect suggestions. Also, Never suggest that a "gang stalking" victim see a doctor unless you enjoy twenty comment notices in your inbox in the spam of three minutes, all by the same person.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 03:25 AM       
Quote:
...in the spam of three minutes...
Good times.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 03:26 AM       
Why would a gang stalking victim need to see a doctor? Are we talking about Pram here?
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 03:52 AM       
Oh how I wish gang stalking was what you were thinking of.

I'll post some links about the craziness of gang stalking victims in the afternoon. It's four in the morning and I have to be up at six.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 04:33 AM       
that sounds like what pram THINKS we've been doing to him
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:52 AM       
Okay, since I can't seem to fall asleep and seem to be having mild auditory and visual hallucinations (most likely from serotonin syndrome and sleep deprivation) here's all you need to know about "gang stalking."

Gang stalking victims are more than likely sufferers of paranoid schizophrenia who have convinced themselves that they, for some bizarre reason, are under constant surveillance and scrutiny from either a shadowy organization, the government, or just a cadre of random individuals. The supposed victims of gang stalking claim that the perpetrators of their stalking routinely sneak into their house in order to bug their phones, set up video surveillance equipment, and replace their possessions with inferior duplicates. The victims believe that this organization is trying to slowly torture them into insanity. They think that every single thing that goes on around them is part of this plot and think that they are also being given subtle hints by their stalkers. These hints can be anything, including driving by them with your headlights on, walking a dog while listening to an iPod, Looking at them, or any mundane thing you can think of. They also believe that they cannot go to doctors, because doctors are "in on it" and will slap them with a bogus diagnosis of schizophrenia or paranoia in order to discredit them.

There are hundreds of support group messageboards for people who think they are targeted individuals and these unmedicated schizoids constantly post "evidence" of their stalking on Youtube, all of which are just recordings of everyday things like a busy street, or sometimes mundane happenings like their cable not working or their lights flickering.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 05:57 AM       
Oh yeah, and no matter how tempting it seems DO NOT make fun of their videos. If you so much as even suggest that they might need some help they will FREAK THE FUCK OUT and accuse you of "being in on it." Then they will spam your inbox with message after message of gibberish about government mind control.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:01 AM       
And do you tell them "yeah, but I haven't been given the go command to kill you yet" because if not you are doing this wrong.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:32 AM       
Honestly? I was considering it, but after 30 private messages of "I'm on to you!" "Giving me syphilis isn't going to stop me!" and other random yammering, I think some things aren't worth dying for.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 06:58 AM       
this sounds like something i need to get in on.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:26 AM       
Quote:
"I'm on to you!"
That's one of my favorite expressions.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 10:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
Pretty much every youtube comment thread has 2 things in it

"That's fake"

and

"<racism racism racism>"
Someone probably drew the line.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:20 AM       
You didn't use a fake email/youtube account? WTF mang?
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 11:56 AM       
Relevant
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 12:31 PM       
we have this guy who seems homeless but has a website and documents boring crap as proof that he's being watched. people riding bikes by him, the ones wearing black shirts are the ones watching him, etc

i used to see him all over the place but as soon as i planned to ride around town with a couple of friends all wearing black shirts i didnt see him anywhere.

we were going to subtly nod and have each of us say "reported" as we rode by him.
YOU GUYS ARE DOING GREAT
Rez is probably a spambot
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:24 PM       
here he is: http://www.josephsherman.net

here is where he accuses the city of slandering his mom with public art, ripping off his popularization of a pinstripe suit from jc penney, establishments putting hazard signs near him to indicate that he is a dangerous person, and other coded conspiracies: http://www.josephsherman.net/pictureproof.html
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 01:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
You didn't use a fake email/youtube account? WTF mang?
I didn't register my Youtube account with the intent of using it to troll retards, but now that I've been sucked into the dark world of mocking pretend war veterans, gay pride rally protesters, and paranoid schizophrenics I think it might be wise to go ahead and set up a few alt accounts and some Yahoo mail accounts.
SKATASTIC
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:01 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rez View Post
here he is: http://www.josephsherman.net

here is where he accuses the city of slandering his mom with public art, ripping off his popularization of a pinstripe suit from jc penney, establishments putting hazard signs near him to indicate that he is a dangerous person, and other coded conspiracies: http://www.josephsherman.net/pictureproof.html

This guy is amazing. His entire page is like a comma-o-rama though. Only crazies use excessive commas.

Also he uses the term HATECRIMES instead of hate crimes which make them sound way way way worse.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
I didn't register my Youtube account with the intent of using it to troll retards, but now that I've been sucked into the dark world of mocking pretend war veterans, gay pride rally protesters, and paranoid schizophrenics I think it might be wise to go ahead and set up a few alt accounts and some Yahoo mail accounts.
Yeah, I've thought of Youtubeing certain people, but I'm too lazy to set up a separate account, so I don't.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 18th, 2011, 02:23 PM       
I went to a strange store yesterday. It was nowhere near Foy's calibre, it was more strange in a bad way, like chinese toilet paper you could see bits of newsprint in, and a whole aisle of expired Little Debbie snack cakes, stuff like that. It was kind of like if you could find something halfway between one of those supercheap grocery stores and a really dirty garage sale.

Anyway, at one point I glanced under a card table holding up plastic flowers, cans of butane and bottles of clam juice, and there was a large cardboard box filled to the brim with bottles of "anal lube". 4/$1.

edit: I put that in quotes so that you wouldn't think the "anal" part was just my exaggeration or commentary. It really did say anal lube.