Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:19 PM       

in that sense its interesting that the americans are the ones scientificating about it :O at least, according to what I've read.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 10:07 PM       
http://www.sciencenews.org/view/gene...creatic_cancer

I'm O+, which makes this the first time I was ever less likely to get some sort of cancer, seems like. Not that it means much but I'll take it.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 10:02 AM       
Now here's a new market for webcasting.

http://spectrum.ieee.org/at-work/inn...alive-and-well

Just in time for Halloween.
You may already be there.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 11:30 AM       
Im not sure what blood type I am. I think AB something. Whatever I am the damn Carter blood care people wont stop calling me. They will call my house then when I dont pick up they call my cell. When I dont answer that they call my house again. Back and forth for 30 min. every night. This goes on for about a month before I get tired of it and just go donate. Then about a month later it starts up again. Fucking vampires.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 12:29 PM       
Serves you right for having a rare blood type. And I thought you were only allowed to donate every 6 or 8 weeks due to the body's ability to replenish hemoglobin and/or plasma.

I'm lucky - I've got the relatively common A+ blood type - they don't need me as much.
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
6 weeks or about a month or whatever it is. Feels like all the damn time.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 04:12 PM       
No one wants my shitty rotten cancer-blood.
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 04:16 PM       
What kind of cancer do you have Kitsa?
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 04:22 PM       
spinal cord cancer, thyroid cancer, and a radiation history. They want nothing to do with me.
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 04:55 PM       
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 04:56 PM       
Radiation history?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 05:07 PM       
She was bitten by a radioactive rice beetle.
Esq.
stevetothepast is probably a spambot
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
she turned into a man as well:
teacup of sunshine
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 06:10 PM       
That would be awesome.

I had radiation therapy as a kid to stop the spinal cord cancer from growing. It fucked me up good. My only superpower was making radios and tvs go staticky when I was near them.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 30th, 2009, 10:10 PM       
Dude, my mom does that. If the tv channel goes out, both my dad and I yell "Hey mom, move two feet in any direction."
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 10:07 AM       
Cool news from the periodic table!

http://www.scientificcomputing.com/n...ty-092909.aspx
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 10:29 AM       
heavy.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 11:09 PM       
“People have been dreaming of superheavy elements since the 1960s,” says Gregorich.

Boy, I know I have.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Oct 1st, 2009, 11:41 PM       
what does this really matter? Couldn't they have invested this time and money into like i dont know cancer research or something? i remember when I was like 10 and I picked something up and it was super heavy. If they wanted to find something super heavy they could've just filled a gigantic sack full of fucking rocks.

Wasteful fucking scientists
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 02:57 AM       
I've been lifting weights and biking on alternating days

Feels good man
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 04:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by kahljorn View Post
what does this really matter? Couldn't they have invested this time and money into like i dont know cancer research or something? i remember when I was like 10 and I picked something up and it was super heavy. If they wanted to find something super heavy they could've just filled a gigantic sack full of fucking rocks.

Wasteful fucking scientists
BANNED

Old Oct 3rd, 2009, 05:17 AM       
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
So it's fifty degrees outside and I'm wearing a button-up shirt with shorts. I'm sweating buckets, my forehead and arms are covered in it. I feel freezing and can feel my blood coursing around. It's making me feel dizzy; I can't balance properly.

I think it has to do with stress and my blood pressure, but is there any medical condition that could explain it?
teacup of sunshine
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 10:44 AM       
Is a checkup feasible for you? There's lots of stuff that could cause all that, thyroid or blood pressure, etc, in various levels of badness.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Oct 5th, 2009, 10:46 AM       
Checkups are... not covered. And I have no moneys at the moment.

Moreover, my healthcare provider is some miles away and I am without transport. I think I might need something to eat.