Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Sketch33 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 11:23 PM       
Hmmm. I have one other set of filters that I find occasionally useful and my Photoshop is legally registered. Is yours?

I also find it funny how many of you trash talkers say you "have some stuff you can post", then come up with a reason for not doing so. Come on. I saw your homesite that hasn't been updated in nearly a year. Who did you steal your Avitar from? Or was it drawn for you?

xandor2783 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 11:27 PM       
Why don't you guys lay off sketch. I liked sketch's pic and he's right about jamesman's photoshopped pic, its fucking gay. Maybe if chojin got off jamesmans nuts for a minute he could tell what quality and whats not.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 11:34 PM       
Maybe I'll post some of the things I did for my friend for his game.

But probably not.

Anyway, I was one of the people that made Jamesman cry and leave months and months ago. Not everyone that thinks you're a crybaby is on a little league team with a diabolical agenda to mar your 'wonderful works.'
Old Feb 20th, 2003, 11:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Maybe I'll post some of the things I did for my friend for his game.

But probably not.

Anyway, I was one of the people that made Jamesman cry and leave months and months ago. Not everyone that thinks you're a crybaby is on a little league team with a diabolical agenda to mar your 'wonderful works.'
And you are proud of making him cry? wtf? I see, you're just another asshole. I'm not trying to make him cry, I'm trying to find out how qualified he is to be insulting everyone who posts a pic. As far as being a cry baby, who is the pussy that made a fake image and attributed it to me? Oh yeah, you're the pussy.

As to my "wonderful works", I have yet to actually spend any significant time working on any of them. They are fluff. Time wasters. My 'Demonette' pic was something I made four years ago when I was first learning my way around Photoshop. I like the layout and composition, so I posted it here to see what anyone else thought. I've improved considerably in four years. So you haven't marred shit except old work and fluff.

When I actually do post something that I care about, I'll be sure to let you know so you can insult it. If you ever do post anything you are proud of, please let me know. I would like to see if you are any more capable of creating something good than Jamesman is.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 12:03 AM       

Here's an homage to Jamesman.

xandor2783 is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 12:32 AM       
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 01:54 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MrAdventure

LOL THATS REALLY GAY MISTER A
Holy fucking shit! I thought so. You toss together this humorless abomination and then you actually have the nerve to critique the quality of the pants in my atomic wedgie pic? Are you SERIOUS? I think it's obvious who stinks at art. Unbelievable.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 02:02 AM       
sketch is a dumb fuck

and I think we all know why xandor "liked" sketche's "picture" :anal
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 02:03 AM       

FAG WHY DON'T YOU READ IT BACK TO YOURSELF?

SELF-DEPRECIATING, ABSURDITY...LOL JOEKS
ineffable

sadie is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 03:39 AM       
i love this thread.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:34 AM       
WTF YOU GUYS LIKE TO MAKE PPL CRY THATS FUCKED UP

R U MEAN OR SUMTHIN

FAGS

PS GR8 PIC XANDOR
MY DAD
MrAdventure is probably a real personMrAdventure is probably a real person
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 06:37 AM       
STUF FS SHOW ME YOUR PICTURES

R YUO QUALEFIDE TO SAY WHAT IS GOOD AND WHAT ISN'T NO I DID NOT THINK SO
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 08:38 AM       
Sketch, that photshop attempt was really lame. LOL IT'S FUNNY TO USE SOMEONE'S USER PIC LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!1111111

And Xandor or whatever, It seems like you very breifly tried to make it look like the face was behind the window, and then stopped. I coulda had a slight chuckle if you had gotten off your lazy ass and finished the job.

Now Mr Adventure's picture is probably the purest of gold in this whole thread. If you don't know why, then you don't belong here.

As for Chojin being on my nuts, he's not. That would hurt, and I don't like it (much).

And I must second the "GREAT DEMON GIRL" comment. It's nice to know that in your professional life as a graphic artist, you still find the time to draw disproportionate melon-chested demon girls with yellow nipples. Don't EVER talk about someone else's work so long as you continue to draw your pedophilia fantasies, you fucking racist.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 11:31 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jamesman
Sketch, that photshop attempt was really lame. LOL IT'S FUNNY TO USE SOMEONE'S USER PIC LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!1111111
And I must second the "GREAT DEMON GIRL" comment. It's nice to know that in your professional life as a graphic artist, you still find the time to draw disproportionate melon-chested demon girls with yellow nipples. Don't EVER talk about someone else's work so long as you continue to draw your pedophilia fantasies, you fucking racist.
You are such a random, fucked up mess. As to that photoshop attempt being lame, all I did was recreate what you did, only more effectively and in under six minutes including posting time. That's what makes it an homage to your pic.

As to Demonette, I can always find time to draw melon-chested demon girls with yellow nipples. Just like you can always find time to be the flashlight bearer for the Special Olympics. To each their own. As far as it being a 'pedophilia fantasy', just how fucking stupid ARE you? Do your parents allow you to use a fork? Do you wear headgear to keep you from hurting yourself when you are bumping into corners? Were you dropped a lot when you were younger? On purpose? Are you allowed to cross the street alone yet? Encouraged to? A child couldn't be shaped like that. If you can look at Demonette and picture it as a child, you are the one with pedophilia fantasies.

And I'm a racist? I'm not the one posting pics of the KKK burning a cross with the tagline "We put the LOL back in LOL we hate black people" (and man is that a shining example of your MS Paint skills). The only way my pointing out your shortcomings and assinine statements is racist is if stupid people were a race. I don't see how that could be possible; they would never figure out how to breed. And I seriously hope you never do either. Go play with your fork. Advice: Aim for your groin, it will tickle.

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 02:50 PM       
Actually, Jamesman's PS in the beginning of this thread was a hell of a lot better than yours. For one thing, it's a B&W picture, and he changed the edited source to be...um...B&W. And edited the contrast a little.

Xanadu's is slightly funny and definitely better than your crap, but why he placed one bar of the window in front of Jamesman and the other behind him is a mystery as involved as why your parents hide your mother's clothing from you.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 03:07 PM       
for Chojin.

Quote:
A child couldn't be shaped like that.
No, but I bet you wish they were, which is why you drew that child with such humongous tits and a baby-bald vagina.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 03:57 PM       
Quote:
for Chojin.

No, but I bet you wish they were, which is why you drew that child with such humongous tits and a baby-bald vagina.
My guess is the last time you were near a real vagina was when you were in the womb, and even then you weren't wanted there. That's why you have those coat hanger marks in your skull, in case you've been wondering.

I really wish you would stop projecting your child molesting tendencies and racism on to others. You aren't fooling anyone and it's getting redundant. Oops. I used a big word, and I would hate for you to have to borrow MrAdventure's Thesaurus. Sorry. It means "it's getting old". You may want to spend some more time building up your vocabulary and less time building up your right hand.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 04:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin
Actually, Jamesman's PS in the beginning of this thread was a hell of a lot better than yours. For one thing, it's a B&W picture, and he changed the edited source to be...um...B&W. And edited the contrast a little.

Xanadu's is slightly funny and definitely better than your crap, but why he placed one bar of the window in front of Jamesman and the other behind him is a mystery as involved as why your parents hide your mother's clothing from you.
You actually said he edited the contrast a little? You see that as a sign of skill? And yeah, it's a black and white picture. I chose to put him in color to create contrast and draw the eye to his sorry self. It's called making a design decision, and I feel it works. I had two goals. Accomplish what he did only better, and do it in the shortest time possible. Done and done.

By the way, you never did say where you stole your avatar from, or if you're stealing your Photoshop. Did I hit too close to home?

FS is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 04:11 PM       
Quote:
You are such a random, fucked up mess.
I'm serious, if I'd get a comment like that, I'd frame it and hang it on the wall. Or put it in my sig.
Les Waste is probably a spambot
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 04:25 PM       
Quote:
As to that photoshop attempt being lame, all I did was recreate what you did, only more effectively
You are an idiot.

I'm sorry sketch, but your photoshop pictures aren't that good and you aren't funny at all. Just pretend this thread never happened. The only thing your doing is showing total strangers that you are a dip shit.

I mean, you're trying to convince people that your photoshop is good when it obviously isn't. Did you think that would work? "Hey guys! It doesn't suck! It's good! You're just not looking at it right!" And the only person who agrees with you is Xandor, who you obviously told to come post here so he could "back you up" which in itself is so very, very sad.
Bobo Adobo is funnier and smarter than all of you, proven by the fact that he is currently in a high-paying and important government job where he earns a fat cash paycheck and much pussy. How did he get so famous and successful you ask? It's simple: he has never, in his entire life, watched one second of anime.
- Outerspacekid

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 04:25 PM       
I love how you talk like you're being professionally contracted for your elaborate works of ass. It wouldn't even be as unintentionally funny as it is if it didn't reek of effort.

The fox himself in the pic is Six, a character from Jax on VCL. Which you'd know if you had been on the old boards ("What! There were old boards? I thought you all had really small post counts for no readily apparent reason and I could scream and cry in public as hard as that time five years ago when my babysitter made me wear pull-ups ten sizes too tiny and my stomach acid began to bore through my testicles!").

My copy of Photoshop is 100% stolen. And I'm sure Adobe would wish you had stolen their program as well after witnessing your digital bullshit so they could profess ignorance that their product would be used in such a niggardly manner. If you purchase any Adobe product, you are either a rich moron or running a business.

Did that 'hit too close to home?' Maybe 'get your goat?' Or perhaps 'another scathing clichéd phrase that I picked out of the nonsensical ramblings of my home ec teacher while he brutally violated me in detention with a dry-erase marker for drawing naked, disproportionate pictures of my mom DANCING IN HELL WITH A POORLY-SHADED SICKLE?'
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 04:32 PM       
I admit your effort was quite good in your first photoshop. It was poor, but you had spirit. Unfortunately, you're unable to handle "It sucks," and you have now fallen down to a very sad level. You're just going to go around making shitty photshops just to piss people off (and fail, mind you), then defend your work through insult.

Just cut your losses, and get out of here.
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 05:06 PM       
Quote:
I admit your effort was quite good in your first photoshop. It was poor, but you had spirit. Unfortunately, you're unable to handle "It sucks," and you have now fallen down to a very sad level. You're just going to go around making shitty photshops just to piss people off (and fail, mind you), then defend your work through insult.

Just cut your losses, and get out of here.
You admit my effort was quite good? Yet is was poor? And I had spirit? Gee, James*ahem*man. I still have spirit. If anything, all this crap I am going through with you and your wanking partners is resolving my spirit. See, I can take "It sucks". It just means more when it comes from someone who doesn't themselves suck. I haven't seen that yet. As far as insults, I'm just slinging them back.

I also don't feel the need to "cut my losses, and get out of here." I'm having too much fun.

Old Feb 21st, 2003, 05:08 PM       
I certainly haven't ever seen that response before. Nope.
Mocker

James sucks
Old Feb 21st, 2003, 05:14 PM       

Daisyhead became and "artist."