Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jun 14th, 2009, 11:33 PM       
Charlies Angels: Full Throttle. The best fucking movie ever made.. hands down.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 12:03 AM       
:virtualkicktothecunt
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 12:39 AM       
I saw The Hangover and I liked it.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 06:59 AM       
Watched Gran Torino again last night. The bf says it's good, "but not as good as The Wrestler".

Edit: Just finished "Hamlet 2". It was exactly as horrible as expected; perhaps moreso. I didn't laugh once. However, if the thought of someone being gay gives you the giggles and you think occasional flashes of some Martin Short wannabe's balls are hilarious, give it a go.

OMG, portray Jesus in a pseudo-comedic nontraditional way? That's groundbreaking stuff! That's comedy gold!

Last edited by Kitsa : Jun 15th, 2009 at 10:13 AM.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 03:32 PM       
Is the bf gay for Mickey Rourke or something?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 03:43 PM       
I watched a little bit of Team America: World Police

It was funny as hell until I fell asleep.
Amicable Herculean
captain516 is probably a real personcaptain516 is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 04:15 PM       
I hope you fell asleep before the puppet sex part. I'd hate to see that in my dreams.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 04:19 PM       
I missed that!
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 04:57 PM       
Puppet sex is where it is at in that movie. That and the killer black panthers at the end.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 05:10 PM       
I really liked the theme song. Damit now I have to watch the whole thing soon. Sounds like they didn't run out of ideas.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 05:13 PM       
I thought the puppet sex was kind of silly.
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 05:55 PM       
I loved the theme song
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 15th, 2009, 11:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
I saw The Hangover and I liked it.
I only laughed during the end credits. Oh, and when the wedding singer came on. Everything else was terrible.

That was very funny. Well done.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 12:07 AM       
I wasn't pissing myself with laughter, but I got a few laughs out of it.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 12:21 AM       
CUZ UR AN IDJIT

☆☆☆☆☆
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 12:25 AM       
I would probably love it. Is it anywhere close to Bachelor Party? Like does Tom Hanks and a donkey show up?
The Unicorn
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 01:58 AM       
IT'S ALL ANTI-CANADIAN HUMOR, SO I CAN SEE WHY SOME PEOPLE ARE AGAINST IT.
The Wolf
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 02:10 AM       
There are hilarious jokes including:

- A taser shot to the balls.
- Transportation of a tiger (LOL THIS ONE MAKES ME LAUGH JUST THINKING ABOUT IT!!! LOL!)
- Mike Tyson being uncharacteristically sensitive for a moment and then punching someone.
- An abundance of "I was so drunk that I did what?! " moments.

Truly a masterpiece of modern cinema.

Hitler's Canoe!
MetalMilitia is probably a spambot
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 06:09 AM       
Now that there are two film about people losing something and not being able to remember now (this and Dude Where's My Car?) I think it's time to come up with a new genre - "amnesia comedy".
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 07:41 AM       
There are so many cheap balls jokes out there that it's not funny at all anymore. In "Hamlet 2", you kept seeing the guy's balls. He was wearing a dress with no underwear and did a high kick....balls. He tripped on acid and woke up in the desert with only an oxford shirt on....balls.

Also, when he was dressed up in a long curly wig for their big stupid not-at-all-shocking-or-revolutionary-or-hilarious "Rock Me Sexy Jesus" number, I kept thinking I was seeing Weird Al.
The Unicorn
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 03:54 PM       
Zomboid you are so precious you take your movies very seriously, and we can all tell what a big grown-up boy you are.

Maybe next time don't even waste your time going to the theatre and just watch your Fraiser DVDS since you crave highbrow intellectual comedy.
The Wolf
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 04:01 PM       
That's a pretty garbled sentence, braw.

I'm not sure why you're so hell-bent on defending this piece of shit. You remind me of a character from Idiocracy. They, too, were quick to anger and appreciated shots to the balls

Edit: Do you still enjoy watching wrasslin' on THE TV, Sam?

The Unicorn
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 04:04 PM       
I'm not defending it. It is dumb, I just said I liked it and had a few laughs from it and you said you hated it. WHICH IS A STANDARD CONVERSATION FOR YOU AND I.

JUST WAIT UNTIL THEY MAKE "SPUN OUT ON METH WITH ABORIGINALS IN REGINA" AND THEN THE TABLES WILL BE TURNED.
The Wolf
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 04:28 PM       
your naivety is cute. They get fucked up off of Lysol, not meth! Meth costs precious dollars.

The Unicorn
Old Jun 16th, 2009, 04:32 PM       
OH WELL EXCUSE ME, PLEASE JUST SUBSTITUTE LYSOL FOR METH.