Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 02:19 AM       
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 12:25 PM       
I need to lose me some pounds too. Carrying baby carseats has my arms better again though. My body frame is lithe to begin with so I have popeye arms.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 01:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
I need to lose me some pounds too.
I thought breastfeeding was supposed to take care of that.
You may already be there.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 01:22 PM       
Those stupid seats, I'm so glad I don't have to deal with that crap anymore.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 08:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Carrying baby carseats has my arms better again though.
yeah brah curl those heavy baby seats. gotta feed them 5" pythons.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Mar 28th, 2011, 10:22 PM       
Trademark that sucker, Bill. It could be bigger than P90X.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 09:16 AM       
Speaking of which. I don't know what my girlfriend falls asleep to overnight but there is always something stupid on the same channel in the morning when I wake up. This morning it was a weird ab crunch informercial where they working ab crunching on the beach. Zombie nation was playing in the background.....then sandstorm by derude kicked on right after.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
yeah brah curl those heavy baby seats. gotta feed them 5" pythons.
They're also like 14 INCH PYTHONS born from MONSTER MOUNTAIN.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 10:19 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Ban
Quote:
Originally Posted by MLE View Post
Uh guys, doesn't this count as a ban circumvention? Again? He's been banned twice now. On two other accounts.

Just say'n.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
are you kidding? fartin's pretty much the cause for that rule in the first place

i just never give enough of a shit to do anything about it
He is playing off the fact that using my face as an avatar makes one immune to being banned. Don't fall for it! :ban
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 11:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Destiny View Post
I'm just saying happy birthday because it's polite.
So yeah, you don't really mean it, you're just using someones happy occasion to try to look cool. Rude.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 11:12 AM       
Also, fuck you Wompti.
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 12:10 PM       
Spoilers!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
I came home from school yesterday and there was a note and my girlfriend left me
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 04:20 PM       
Awwwwwwwwwww

What happened?

Last edited by 10,000 Volt Ghost : Mar 29th, 2011 at 04:27 PM. Reason: edit
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 04:29 PM       
Were you guys legally married? I hope not, things get messy. Also, sorry dude.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 04:53 PM       
i dont really know what happened... things have just been tough and we've been bickering a bit, but we didn't really have a mjor fight or anything. think she's just unhappy.

thanks guys she wasn't just my wife but my best friend and now I'm so sad and lonely
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:08 PM       
So I made a Reuben just now and it turned out pretty good.

You should do that. Sandwiches are a good way to feel good about a shite day.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:23 PM       
Mister Jorn, your lady may have been kidnapped by stalker girl.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:24 PM       
Don't buy any Hizzy. I'd hate to think of you as a dead thing.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:26 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Also, fuck you Wompti.
Thanks, whoever laid the smackdown.
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 05:50 PM       
If you want to hit me up or anything just let me know Kahl.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 06:11 PM       
I'm sorry Kahl. It deserves more than a note.
BANNED

Old Mar 29th, 2011, 07:46 PM       
nah its my fault cause when she'd try to break up with me in the past I always talked her into staying...
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Mar 29th, 2011, 09:19 PM       
Maybe Brak can talk some sense into her.