Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old May 30th, 2008, 08:30 AM       
I just became a REAL MAN on the RP PVP server.

A REAL MAN WITH BIG FUCKING CLUB

I also listen to the pirates of the caribbean soundtracks while I play and recommend everyone else in the world do the same.
http://thepiratebay.org/tor/4090663/...ll_Soundtracks
taco loving zombie
darkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty okdarkvare is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 3rd, 2008, 10:57 AM       
so have your boobs been patched XD
http://www.gametrailers.com/viewnews.php?id=6002

SANTO el enmascarado de plata
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 03:10 PM       
Nope. town guards dont do shit.
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 03:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by OxBlood View Post
One thing that gets on my nerves are all those loading screens...I even get a loading screen, when I´m being rezzed by someone. Thats really not necessary...and of course the whole thing does not feel like a "World" even for one second...it´s just a bunch of maps with teleport-spots that connect them. At least thats what it seems like to me.
QFT! I couldnt have put it better myself. At the moment i dont feel like this game is worth paying to play. It feels like it has some potential if they fixed some things. Then chat window is kind of a pain and it feels like you have more abilities / skill / spells than you need or have room for on your action bar. Speaking of the action bar... is it just me or does it seam to big and clunky?
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 03:15 PM       
oh and the "friends" window WTF is up with that? You really need everyone in your guild listed on your friends window when there already on your guild window?
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 09:55 PM       

also

The fact that you can only have 7 special moves was intentional, you big dum-dum.

To say that the game isn't worth paying for due to some polish issues is ridiculous - there are way bigger things to cry about in AOC than friend lists not working quite the way you'd like them to.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 5th, 2008, 10:19 PM       
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 12:15 AM       
http://www.collegehumor.com/video:1818404
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 02:44 AM       
oh that is rich
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 11:02 AM       
So... what does make a game not worth paying to play? hmmm? The fact that it sucks? How does a game suck? The fact that it feels and plays like a game thats not finished? If I wanted to play bata I would have sighned up for it. I never said the friends window was a deal breaker for me, just that it was one of the many things that still needs to be smoothed out. And whats this about only haveing 7 special moves? I have way more than 7. So many more than 7 its more than I feel the clunky action bar can handle. Ill be willing to give it another try in a few months after they have had time to smooth it out and for the pricks like the one in the video above to chill out.
Feel the guilt
Fat_Hippo is probably a spambot
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 03:20 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
This video just convinced me that I would get the game if I wasn't such a damn cheapskate. Any game that let's you kick other players off narrow ledges with a horse if A-OK with me.

And Dimnos, chilling out is what that guy was doing. Annoying other people for fun is just another way of chilling.
He speaks truth!
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 03:39 PM       
paying for any MMO where you can't grief other players is pointless
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 03:41 PM       
Well i do have to admit what he was doing was funny so i have to give him credit for that. The pricks that need to chill out are the lvl 80 guys who roam around in groups of 3 or 4 in lvl 20 - 30 areas just to camp people over and over. Yea your lvl 80, your a bad ass, lvl 20 people have no chance against you and your 3 friends, everyone knows that... now can we move on? no? oh well... this is going to be a looonngg boring night. Its like ole chuck noris vs your granny. Yea it might be fun to watch once but such an uneven fight is only worth so many laughs.
OH GOD
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 03:50 PM       
also, any mmo where there are other people allowed to play is not worth paying for
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 03:59 PM       
Im all for giving grief to other players. I LOVE me some PvP. In fact crappy PvP is the main reason i quit playing most MMOs. But if you have to be SOOO much higher lvl than someone else just to do it, your gay, plain and simple. PvP is all about bragging rights. If there is no challenge in the kill, there is nothing to brag about.
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 07:53 PM       
Player collisions is a horrible game mechanic.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 6th, 2008, 09:26 PM       
So far, that video has been the strongest case for getting AoC.

was never good
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 12:30 PM       
Chuck norris, a hot topic t-shirt avatar, and at least several 'your gay's. All in one thread!

You're really batting a thousand on this forum so far, mr. dim.
OH GOD
Old Jun 7th, 2008, 10:17 PM       
any mmo you don't have to pass an extensive personality test to enter is going to suck ass
pickled
Nick is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 02:46 AM       
Is Conan actually in the game?
Oozes machismo
pac-man is probably a spambot
Old Jun 8th, 2008, 08:01 AM       
Quote:
Is Conan actually in the game?
I was going to ask the same thing.

...I proved, son, without a shadow of a doubt, you ain't got what it takes anymore! You sit there, and you thump your bible, and you say your prayers, and it didn't get you anywhere! Talk about your psalms, talk about John 3:16; Austin 3:16 says, "I just whipped your ass!"
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 02:14 AM       
What do you think, you dippy dong?
Fucking Finland
RaNkeri is probably a spambot
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 05:05 AM       
This game looks awesome

I'd love to try this one out, if giving up on MMORPGs hadn't been one of the best decisions I've made.
(Was this correct grammar-wise? I haven't used these condition sentences for a while)

I wonder how long it will take 'till adolescents start ruining this game
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 05:14 AM       
I'm pretty sure that was correct, and you should play this anyway. It's a great game.
Old Jun 9th, 2008, 11:43 AM       
Is it a hot toppic Tshirt? I wouldnt know. I just thought it was a little funny.