Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Gaming 'n Toys
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 07:23 AM       

Also,

LU-CAS! CLAP CLAP. LU-CAS CLAP CLAP. LU-CAS CLAP CLAP.
...for breakfast?!
Schimid is probably a spambot
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
I GUESS NOT
i dunno, for a lowlife like me its a good excuse to travel

i want to see a lot of places but for places like, say, chicago, what the fuck am i going to do in chicago? i'm gonna get a deep-dish and then do shit i could do at any other major city in the US. if there's a tourney there i at least have incentive to go do something

pathetic, yeah
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:10 PM       
Most U.S. cities are writhing with drugs and whores your incentive is VIDEOGAMES!?

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 02:31 PM       
But videogames can be both those.
Prepare for time warp.
ThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's armyThrashO has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:24 PM       
not super marnio worlds
SKATASTIC
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 03:37 PM       
yep
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:06 PM       
it is after the rom hackers get thru with it
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThrashO View Post
not super marnio worlds
I beg to differ, Mario on shrooms, Princesses in another castle doing God knows what. There's plenty of drugs and whores in Marnio
Prepare for time warp.
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 04:56 PM       
no

its not tru
God Emperor of Brigadoon

King Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty okKing Hadas is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 29th, 2011, 06:44 PM       
You just dont get it man. Super Mario is the drug, and we're the whores
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 30th, 2011, 03:55 AM       
he's probably be hella ironic
Son of a Sandworm??!
timrpgland is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 12:41 PM       
Probably close to what my top list would be.

No real order.

Final Fantasy III (SNES 1994)
Super Metroid (SNES 1994)
Ultima VII: The Black Gate (PC 1992)
Super Mario 64 (N64 1996)
Unreal Tournament (PC 1999)
Final Fantasy Tactics (PS 1998)
Dragon Quest VIII (PS2 2005)
Zelda: OoT (N64 1998)
Super Punchout (SNES 1994)
Metal Gear Solid (PS 1998)

XBOX LIVE: KefkaGrim
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 01:12 PM       
I guess I could do this too.

River City Ransom (My favorite nes game as a kid. I couldn't find any other kids who knew what it was, but by the time I invited them over to my house for a play, it became their favorite too)
Super Dodge Ball (My go-to fighting game as a youngster)
Final Fantasy VI (FFIII in USA, really just a tremendous rpg that hasn't been matched)
Albert Odyssey Legend of Aldean (favorite JRPG from Sega Saturn days)
Guardian Heroes (played the hell out of this one on Sega Saturn also, getting all the endings and characters)
Lost Odyssey (Best JRPG this generation in my opinion and some mini stories still stick out in my memory)
Tales of Vesperia (Second best JRPG, probably because I played with my 2 roommates co-op and it was a blast)
Gears of War (the series as a whole, no other game series that I can remember has such a huge spectacles and grand set pieces)
Earth Defense Force 2017 (because I can play this game with a buddy and lose track of time for hours)
Borderlands (the only game from this generation that I've played through the co-op and beaten 7 times)

Almost on here:
Timesplitters Future Perfect (I love timesplitters and creating maps to fight friends on. Also the challenge maps were excellent)
That damn kid
Hangie is probably a spambot
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 05:48 PM       
Warcraft 3 (PC, 2002)
Banjo Tooie (N64, 2000)
Avernum 3 (PC, probably around 2005?)
Half-life 2 (PC, 2004)
Paper Mario (N64, 2001)
Soul Calibur 3 (PS2. 2005)
Marvel vs. Capcom 2 (PS2, 2000)
Megaman Battle Network 2 (GBA, 2002)
Team Fortress 2 (PC, 2007)
Tony Hawk's Underground (PS2, 2003)

Almost all based upon nostalgia except for TF2
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Sep 22nd, 2011, 10:41 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by k0k0 View Post
I guess I could do this too.

Super Dodge Ball (My go-to fighting game as a youngster)

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2011, 04:31 PM       
super dodge ball da bess
I hate this hacker crap!
MarioRPG is probably a real personMarioRPG is probably a real person
Old Sep 25th, 2011, 06:03 PM       
I was waiting for tim to post in here, some good choices on there.

LOVE, YOUR FIJIAN HOST DAD
Level 29 ♂
Emu is probably a real personEmu is probably a real person
Old Sep 29th, 2011, 06:06 PM       
Oh god

1) Earthbound - Always tops my list. I guess I'm one of those gigantic homosexuals whose life was profoundly impacted by this game about a slightly chunky kid with psychic powers who hits shit with a bat. It's basically my life.

2) Valkyrie Profile - One of the most well-constructed, well-balanced, challenging games I've played with a genuinely good story. I recently beat it again on hard mode.

3) Deadly Premonition - Rated the most accurate Twin Peaks simulator of 2010.

4) Super Fantasy Zone - It's basically Defender on LSD. That makes it awesome. Beat this one on Hard mode too. I loved it enough to import a complete copy from Europe because it didn't come out here. :l

5) Shin Megami Tensei III: Nocturne - A balls-to-the-wall crushingly difficult RPG about punching Lucifer in the nuts.

6) Ys: The Oath in Felghana - One of the best action games ever in one of the best action game series ever. A remake of the mediocre Ys 3 turned it into one of the best games ever.

7) Tengen Tetris - A much superior release and the only version of Tetris I know of that has co-op play.

8) NiER - Somehow, through some sort of devil magic, the joke ending of a shitty game gave rise to one of the best releases of last year and one of the best games I've ever played. Absolutely play this game.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:36 AM       
I've never played any of those games
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 12:56 AM       
Well then you've got some catchin' up to do I reckon
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 01:19 AM       
Yeah, I reckons so too.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 06:40 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
2) Valkyrie Profile - One of the most well-constructed, well-balanced, challenging games I've played with a genuinely good story. I recently beat it again on hard mode.
First off, the only way anyone should play Valkyrie Profile is in hard, everything else is a waste of time. Second off, I LOVE your 1 and 2 spots on that list, and the rest of your list is pretty good too.
Level 29 ♂
Old Sep 30th, 2011, 10:38 AM       
I am glad I played it on normal first, because it gave me enough of an edge to make Hard mode very manageable. I only had two game overs (both against Lezard, actually; once in his tower and once in the Seraphic Gate) and both times it was due to me being stupid and taking a risk.