Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 11:12 AM       
Green Bay is of no concern. I hope we play them a third time so we can beat the shit out of Erin again. The Cardinals backed their asses into the playoffs and got hot at the right time. The vikes will be okay.

Bring on Green Bay and Philly.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 03:02 PM       
Agreed. Even though they've been in a funk lately, they still have the most potent running attack in the NFC. That, along with having Favre at the helm has a depressing (for me) tendency to win games in January.

I'm really hoping for an Eagles win on Sunday, so they can claim the second seed, and an off week.
You may already be there.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 05:05 PM       
I think the Bengals really have the potential this year to win the AFC championship. The Bengals have a really solid defense that we're really going to see flourish in the play offs. Not only is their defense solid, but I would have to say their offense has became more aggressive. I think the only firm glimpse we got of their potential was in the Chicago game. You're going to start seeing a lot more of Caldwell along with Coles. Of course, Ochocinco is going to step it up become more open over the middle with a combination of screen passes. Look for the Bengals to be the top threat in the playoffs along with the Chargers.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 31st, 2009, 09:41 PM       
Yeah, Babs, I'm drinking the same Kool-Aid, but mine is green.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 11:36 AM       
Last week of the regular season.

Some big games too:

Giants vs. Vikings
Packers vs. Cardinals

Also, expect Carolina to beat New Orleans.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 05:45 PM       
Just got back from the Bills game. Soo Cooold. By the end of the half there was half an inch of snow on top of my foot.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:15 PM       
Fuck the Eagles. Can't even score 3 lousy points against the Cowboys. Let's roll over and play dead. Dicks.
Bitch-Slap
Zombie Loaf is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2010, 09:46 PM       
It's nice to see the Bills end on sort of a high note. It's been a tough year.
Beloved Cunt
WhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty okWhiteRat is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 01:22 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post
Fuck the Eagles. Can't even score 3 lousy points against the Cowboys. Let's roll over and play dead. Dicks.
Thanks for that second seed, bud!
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 08:42 AM       
I want another Fog Bowl.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fog_Bow...an_football%29
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:56 AM       
How about another Ice Bowl?

http://www.profootballhof.com/histor.../ice_bowl.aspx

It would have to be Green Bay vs. Philly, though.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 12:33 PM       
I'll see your ice bowl and raise you a body bag game.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Body_Bag_Game

after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 02:47 PM       
Buddy Ryan couldn't coach his way out of a paper bag, but he sure was entertaining.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 03:27 PM       
OK. Time for my predictions for the playoffs. (these may all be wrong, I'm no expert after all)

Pats vs. Ravens: Pats
Jets vs. Bengals: Jets
Packers vs. Cardinals: Packers
Eagles vs. Cowboys: Cowboys

Pats vs. Colts: Colts
Jets vs. Chargers: Chargers
Packers vs. Saints: Packers
Cowboys vs. Vikings: Cowboys

Colts vs. Chargers: Chargers
Packers vs. Cowboys: Packers

Chargers vs. Packers: Chargers
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:09 PM       
The Bills are going to be playing in the DUST BOWL because they just dusted their entire management team.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 04:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pentegarn View Post
OK. Time for my predictions for the playoffs. (these may all be wrong, I'm no expert after all)

Jets vs. Bengals: Jets
Packers vs. Cardinals: Packers

Pats vs. Colts: Colts
Jets vs. Chargers: Chargers
Packers vs. Saints: Packers
Cowboys vs. Vikings: Cowboys

Colts vs. Chargers: Chargers
Packers vs. Cowboys: Packers

Chargers vs. Packers: Chargers
Pack wins 3 on the road? With Aaron Rodgers? Not bloody likely.

My random pick generator:

Jets vs. Bengals: Bengals
Packers vs. Cardinals: Cards

Bengals vs. Colts: Colts
Pats vs. Chargers: Chargers
Cards vs. Saints: Saints
Cowboys vs. Vikings: Vikes

Chargers vs. Colts: Chargers
Vikes vs. Saints: Vikes

Super Bowl - Chargers vs. Vikings: Minnesota finally wins the big one.

(of course I regularly drop a load in the NCAA pool, so don't get your hopes up WhiteRat.)

EDIT: and the Redskins are interviewing Mike Shanahan even as I write this.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 05:47 PM       
Quote:
Pack wins 3 on the road? With Aaron Rodgers? Not bloody likely.
Except the Packers are on fire, Aaron Rodgers is pretty good with competent linemen in front of him (and for some reason the Pack O-line is good now), and it seems home team advantage is meaningless now (just ask the participants of last years Super Bowl)
teacup of sunshine
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:18 PM       
I like Rodgers a hell of a lot better then Favre.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:19 PM       
Quote:
Vikes vs. Saints: Vikes

Super Bowl - Chargers vs. Vikings: Minnesota finally wins the big one.

(of course I regularly drop a load in the NCAA pool, so don't get your hopes up WhiteRat.)

this.

The though of the Vikings in the Super Bowl is unfathomable. Not because I don't think they are good enough but there are have been so many heartbreaks in my lifetime that I'm resigned to them never getting there. They always find a way to choke it away.
Beloved Cunt
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 09:21 PM       
Quote:
Except the Packers are on fire, Aaron Rodgers is pretty good with competent linemen in front of him (and for some reason the Pack O-line is good now), and it seems home team advantage is meaningless now (just ask the participants of last years Super Bowl)
I pray that the Packers face the Vikings again. Rodgers will once again be haunted by "Cash for Clunkers" as the Pack fans refer him as.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:15 PM       
Quote:
Not buying it. 3 road wins in the Playoffs is tough enough with a good team, but the Pack is currently doing it with smoke and mirrors. I firmly believe they'll choke on it big time. Plus the fact that I abso-effing-lutely HATE the Packers.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Jan 4th, 2010, 10:28 PM       
I have no feelings one way or the other about the Packers. But I am noticing an odd pattern about how the various winning trends are happening. If I am right, (and by my experiments in predictions yesterday I have reason to believe I might be) then there's a fair chance it will rumble out just as I predicted.