Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Sports & Health
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 16th, 2009, 09:27 PM       
I saw this. I mean, yeah, he probably should have just taken a knee and let the offense take three runs and kick, but geez, that's harsh.

10K, you have any local spin on this incident?
You may already be there.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 06:09 PM       
Actually yeah. I'm really proud to be where I'm from. Everyone acts like its a small town but actually its a decent sized city. Between 500,000 people there are only like 2-3 degrees of separation here.

I personally think he should have taken a knee but hindsight is always 20/20. McKelvin normally is really responsible with ballhandling but he really didn't deserve what happened to his lawn. They were able to find the kids:

http://www.wgrz.com/news/local/story...70327&catid=37

Both under the age of 18.

I've noticed we really do have some of the worst fans though. When our coach was Malarchuk a few years ago he actually left because people were calling and sending mail to his house saying they were going to kill/injure him and his family because of bad play calling.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 17th, 2009, 10:09 PM       
How lucky is Hank Baskett?

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4480266

Never mind about his personal life (Kendra's stud-muffin) - he gets cut by the Eagles only to get signed by historically one of the most potent passing offenses in the NFL.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 10:39 AM       
GO BILLS!
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 20th, 2009, 07:06 PM       
The Wildcat Formation don't mean squat if your not so special teams (or "Special" teams) make as many mistakes as the Eagles did against the Saints.

It looked good for Philly after one half, and then they had to come back out to play the rest of the game. Yuck.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 11:25 AM       
Michael Crabtree's head continues to grow uncontrollably. Regrettably the condition seems to be irreversible.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nfl/news/story?id=4491142
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 06:40 PM       
Someone needs to get some facts through his head:

1) Sitting out a year will not help his rating, even if he blows up in the combine. Ask Maurice Clarrette

2) There will be at least 4 other highly rated wideouts in next year's draft. They all will have been playing and none will have the stigma.

3) Next year will have a rookie salary cap

4) Most teams generally don't have "draft rusty, egotistical, inexperienced, high maintenance wide receiver" at the top of their to do list
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 21st, 2009, 09:39 PM       
I want him to sit out the year. Teach all these egomaniacs a lesson in humility.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:35 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by El Blanco View Post
4) Most teams generally don't have "draft rusty, egotistical, inexperienced, high maintenance wide receiver" at the top of their to do list
I must say, I am jealous I didn't think to say this first, good one El Blanco
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Sep 22nd, 2009, 05:53 PM       
Drew.Mother.Fu*king.Brees.

That is all.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 05:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattJack View Post
Drew.Mother.Fu*king.Brees.

That is all.
Drew Brees is a freaking beast.

I have said as much since his days at Purdue.
Mocker
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 08:03 AM       
I had both him and Philip Rivers on my fantasy team last year.

Then, everyone else got on the band wagon and I'm stuck with Kurt Warner this year in my money league.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 23rd, 2009, 10:20 AM       
That sucks Warner would have been a good pick about 2-3 seasons ago.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 04:54 AM       

This almost beats TO and the pom-poms. And unlike TO (sharpie) and Horn (can you hear me now) this stunt isn't fine-worthy.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 24th, 2009, 11:34 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Colonel Flagg View Post

This almost beats TO and the pom-poms. And unlike TO (sharpie) and Horn (can you hear me now) this stunt isn't fine-worthy.
That's what I like about Ocho Cinco, his antics are amusing, and usually not in violation of the rules. Sure he talks... a lot... but he almost always makes me laugh with his smack talk and on field antics.
Mocker
Old Sep 25th, 2009, 10:30 AM       
I'm still waiting for him to bring Icky Woods in for an endzone dance.

I can actually forgive TO for the Sharpie thing. The ball he autographed went to his friend in Seattle that runs charity auctions. That was the guy he handed the ball to.

I'm just upset the NFL banned players from using social networks (Twitter, Facebook etc etc) during the game
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Sep 26th, 2009, 07:16 AM       
Quote:
I can actually forgive TO for the Sharpie thing. The ball he autographed went to his friend in Seattle that runs charity auctions. That was the guy he handed the ball to.
Ah yes, the "Sign o' trouble"

I gave TO a pass on that too I admit, in fact I laughed like an idiot for a week when he did it. He just gets way too pouty way too easily and that is when I get sick of him (it would help though if he could keep the sort of on field antics pace of a "sign o' trouble", but he never did anything near as funny after that)
Mocker
Old Sep 27th, 2009, 10:30 AM       
How do you top it?
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 02:39 AM       
So since the Bengals got the best of the Steelers I'm ready for them to wipe the shit out of the Browns and leave no streaks.
WHAT'S THIS?!
Old Oct 2nd, 2009, 06:48 AM       
Quote:
How do you top it?
TO couldn't, and therein lies his problem and why he never went on to be a master of antics. Too good too fast, then the cell phone call followup was just weak.
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 10:08 PM       
And the Bronc's pull off the last-second victory, to go 4-0.

Yo. Jerry. How did that taste?
Mocker
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 10:50 PM       
Who is the Cowboys' back up?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 11:03 PM       
QB? Gotta be Jon Kitna - I can't believe they'd have the rookie as their #2. You think Jerry is going to pull Romo's plug?
after enough bourbon ...
Old Oct 4th, 2009, 11:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by BABALITY PANCAKES View Post
So since the Bengals got the best of the Steelers I'm ready for them to wipe the shit out of the Browns and leave no streaks.
Can't say that a 3 point OT win is "wiping the s**t out of the Browns" but I'm sure you'll take it.