Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Official forum judge
Girl Drink Drunk is probably a spambot
Old Dec 30th, 2007, 12:44 AM       
But the Ten Commandments had Charles Heston and Vincent Price in it......
Delusions of Adequacy
Fatacula is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 08:30 PM       
Ultraviolet... what a load of crap! Me and my friend both just got up and left. Ugghh.... thinking of it still gives me the willies!
The Stig
the_stig is probably a spambot
Old Dec 31st, 2007, 10:24 PM       
Micheal Clayton..i actually fell asleep in the theater!!
WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 07:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
M. Night Shamillionaire
That made me laugh quite hard

My pick for worst movie was High Crimes. When an ending of a movie makes me realize I wasted two hours of my life, I tend to be angry. A twist just for the sake of having a twist is not always a good thing.

EDIT: Honorable mention goes to Astronauts Wife. That movie was so bad I used it as a basis of comparison for all other bad movies i saw after it.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 07:40 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_stig View Post
Micheal Clayton..i actually fell asleep in the theater!!
What's wrong with Michael Clayton?
Banned

23_ is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 07:54 PM       
The worst movie that I've been to was Bringing Down the House. I say "that I've been to" because many of the ones I had to sit through in high school were just as bad or worse: The Passion of the Christ, The Prince of Egypt, and "Life Is Beautiful" in its original Italian with subtitles.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 07:57 PM       
The Prince of Egypt wasn't really a bad movie.
demerit n' dad
Wild Wallace is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 08:10 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 23_ View Post
The worst movie that I've been to was Bringing Down the House. I say "that I've been to" because many of the ones I had to sit through in high school were just as bad or worse: The Passion of the Christ, The Prince of Egypt, and "Life Is Beautiful" in its original Italian with subtitles.
Oh yeah, Bringing Down The House was horrible. I lost respect for Queen Latifah after seeing that.
Danskjävlar!
Mintrude is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 08:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
The Prince of Egypt wasn't really a bad movie.

Whatever the film was like, I couldn't get past the drawing style. Every character looked the fucking same. What's even more galling is that every film those people put out had the exact same face for every character.
Forum Virgin
shakaconner is probably a spambot
Old Jan 3rd, 2008, 10:05 PM       
Gingerdead Man or Zombie Nation
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:46 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Wallace View Post
Oh yeah, Bringing Down The House was horrible. I lost respect for Queen Latifah after seeing that.
you had respect for queen latifah?
HEEEY Fatso ?
Chain-So-Matic Zombies is probably a spambot
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 05:04 AM       
"House of the Dead", "Epic Movie" Especially epic movie sucks **BALLZ OF STEEL**
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 10:16 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Code-Wheel Jones View Post
you had respect for queen latifah?
Yeah, I think that's a genuine first. Was it her wonderful guest appearance on the fresh prince in '93 that made you a fan initially?

I still think that the scary movies, epic movie, date movie, meet the spartans and whatever shitty follow ups they'll have are in a league of their own as far as bad movies go. They are really just all so terrible.

That was very funny. Well done.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 11:46 AM       
A League of Their Own
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 4th, 2008, 01:30 PM       
Good call. A lot of those movies on stations like WE and Lifetime just piss me off, also. Chick flicks?! More like SHIT flicks!
mmmm....custom user title
TheBigMan045 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:21 AM       
I now refuse to watch anything that has Hugh Grant in it. He is the only actor that makes me want to vomit decomposing animal intestines rather than watch his soppy crappy idea of a movie

Also anything that ends with ***** Movie
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
Member (haw haw, scrotum)
terrva is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 09:02 AM       
The Skydivers. Thank god it was a MST3K episode, because if it wasn't, i would've killed myself. Nothing in that movie made any sense and the characters would've had more character in them even if steven hawking played every single one of them.
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 10:26 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheBigMan045 View Post
I now refuse to watch anything that has Hugh Grant in it. He is the only actor that makes me want to vomit decomposing animal intestines rather than watch his soppy crappy idea of a movie

Also anything that ends with ***** Movie
It should be in the movies you're embarrassed to like thread, but I genuinely enjoy "about a boy". It's funny and it's a good story. Also, I'm kind of a sap sometimes.

That was very funny. Well done.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 02:54 PM       
I agree, About A Boy is the only Hugh Grant movie I can stomach.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 04:34 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ScruU2wice View Post
The Squid and the Whale

Spiderman 3
really, about the squid and the whale? i enjoyed it quite a bit

but i have to second spiderman 3. probably the biggest disappointment ever
DON'T F WITH ME
HickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty okHickMan is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:01 PM       
Episode II
The spooky shadow.

mitchmcmichael is probably a spambot
Old Jan 6th, 2008, 05:40 PM       
The worst movieI've ever seen was Zombie Nation.(no not the band) The movies "zombies" were chicks with black paint around their eyes and they didn't need to eat people because at the end some chick tells them they can just eat regular food.
Old Jan 9th, 2008, 06:10 AM       
For me About a Boy was ruined when i saw the British "Teen" Sitcom Skins
The little kid in that movie in the "sitcom" is a man whore
Im ashamed i even watched it
See, there's three kinds of people: dicks, pussies, and assholes. Pussies think everyone can get along, and dicks just want to fuck all the time without thinking it through. But then you got your assholes. And all the assholes want us to shit all over everything! So, pussies may get mad at dicks once in a while, because pussies get fucked by dicks. But dicks also fuck assholes. And if they didn't fuck the assholes, you know what you'd get? You'd get your dick and your pussy all covered in shit!
What Video Games?
Angryhydralisk is probably a spambot
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 01:22 AM       
I got yet another one. Rat Race. Don't get me wrong, the movie itself is not bad, but the ending is the grandest definition of "cop-out", which ruins the movie completely.

j/k fuck them
Old Jan 10th, 2008, 05:35 AM       
I second that

I saw it in the movies and i was appalled at the ending of it