Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

WHAT'S THIS?!
Pentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contestPentegarn won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Have you SEEN the people at Walmart or Target? Fuck that noise
As much as I like how much lower my grocery bill is at Walmart the people there are often why I deliberately avoid the place
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 06:30 AM       
I don't get him not wanting to shop at Target though... unless he wants to avoid hipsters.

Walmart has some nasty looking fuckers though. Even I avoid that place and I'm sure it's worse in a country town.
The Glum Cunt
k0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contestk0k0 won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 08:01 AM       
Chojin, I tried playing Rusty Hearts but it made me want to go back to playing Vindictus. So that's what I'm doing now.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 09:47 AM       
Man, I felt ok yesterday but apparently it caught up with me. Figures that today's the day I have to be out and about, too. Dammit.

I have a new WTF bus but I haven't gotten around to taking the pictures yet. It's a great one, though.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 10:39 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
iirc you weren't doing anything

i tried to do the same to MLE once and she flipped the fuck out and now she's gone again

but i dare not tread that road twice
I GOT MINE REMOVED FOR DOING TOO MUCH.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 11:04 AM       
doctor just called and said my ankle is fractured "very badly" and I need to see an ortho surgeon, dammit.

I can walk on it so wtf? How badly broken could it be?

why the fuck is my life a health thread?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 11:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Zomboid View Post
He was terrible. Shut up, Sam.

PS - I tried to find that thread where we were pretending to be space pilots, or something, but no luck .
The one that made you and Sam look like gay homo fgt lovers?

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...9698598&page=3
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 11:36 AM       
GOD DAMIT 10 more pages to read? I GIVE UP
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 11:37 AM       
Hi Kitsa, walk on over here for a boner hug.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 11:48 AM       
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:09 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Same thing.
you motherfucker.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:36 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
chojin, why you cry coz muscle guy died?
BRAH DO YOU EVEN LIFT

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRAH
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 12:46 PM       
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 01:02 PM       
britpop is garbage music
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 01:18 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
The one that made you and Sam look like gay homo fgt lovers?

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showt...9698598&page=3
THANKS FOR NOTHING, WE ALREADY FOUND IT YOU STUPID BEANER.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 01:47 PM       
TADAO I THOUGHT YOU STILL WERE A MOD DID I MISS SOMETHING
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sam View Post
THANKS FOR NOTHING, WE ALREADY FOUND IT YOU STUPID BEANER.
SOUNDS LIKE TADAO WANTS US TO BLAST HIM WITH OUR CANNONS ALL OVER AGAIN.

PS - We couldn't do a new poster awards now BECAUSE SO MANY OF YOU NEW PEOPLE ARE FUCKING TERRIBLE (or just hang out in article comments and are terrible there).

That was very funny. Well done.
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:19 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
doctor just called and said my ankle is fractured "very badly" and I need to see an ortho surgeon, dammit.

I can walk on it so wtf? How badly broken could it be?

why the fuck is my life a health thread?
Its probably just a hairline fracture which usually don't take long to heal if you stay off of it. If you keep walking on it you can cause some long term damage. Doctors just like to scare you into paying them. Hope it feels better soon
NEW FACE IN HELL
Rongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's armyRongi has joined BAPE's army
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:21 PM       
BaN aLL n00bz
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:23 PM       
more lie suck all dick's
NEW FACE IN HELL
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
Womti don't you have some trash to pick through
teacup of sunshine
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:24 PM       
It's an avulsion fracture, apparently. So there's some bone chip floating around in there somewhere. Now I have to go to the orthopod
Well Shit
creeposaurus is probably a spambot
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:31 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
It's an avulsion fracture, apparently. So there's some bone chip floating around in there somewhere. Now I have to go to the orthopod
And you're walking around on it? You must have a high tolerance for pain
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Aug 11th, 2011, 04:33 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype View Post
BRAH DO YOU EVEN LIFT

DO YOU EVEN LIFT BRAH
No, but I'm sure if I made a hobby out of lifting heavy things, then I would be sad if a guy that lifted heavy things on the internet died.