Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 09:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Africa? You would have to be high to move there.
I was joking, plus I'm pretty sure the gay scene dried up a while ago.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 4th, 2014, 10:13 PM       
Errr, I think they kill gays now over there so yeah, pretty dried up.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Feb 5th, 2014, 05:04 PM       
Almost done with the movie The Master and it's seems to be Scientology with good acting.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 6th, 2014, 03:56 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
My friends rat just died the other day, the most social one too. The other 2 have been rather odd and seem to be depressed if that's even possible. Rest in peace Mr. Hendrith.
Poor ratty. The other rats most definitely get depressed when that happens; they're very social and affectionate creatures.

The other rat, Navi, is the social one. But Dima's starting to look a little better. I saw her standing a little bit, so that's good.
filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 05:48 PM       
Hah I love the name choice of navi. I'm thinking of getting some of those dudes myself. I want a rather big enclosure for them first so I don't just have them boxed in a tiny space.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 05:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Almost done with the movie The Master and it's seems to be Scientology with good acting.
Those were my first expectations when I first went to go see it. Definitely has that approach as far as it goes with the whole psyche of an L Ron Hubbard. The shots in that film reminds a lot of Terrence Malik's style i.e. days of heaven.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 06:44 PM       
Yeah I watched it all the way through and I accidentally have a huge knowledge of how Scientology works. When you live so close to Hollywood you know people, date people, hate people, all that stuff, who have been or are still active with that stuff and that movie is 100 percent a Scientology rip off. If they just left it with past lives and talking them out and shit, fine, but they threw in the whole auditing crap and now it's a rip off.

I'm sure Scientology would love to sue them, but it might not be in their best interest to draw attention to the movie or themselves.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 07:28 PM       
What's interesting to add is that Tom Cruise and PT Anderson are friends and I recalled hearing that Thomas showed the film to Cruise and I believe his final verdict was that he "had issues with it". Man doesn't like his beliefs being portrayed as cult-like.
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 07:44 PM       
Well anything Scientology based that goes out to the public is created by and controlled by their church or it's big trouble for the person. I don't think PT is a member, therefore he hasn't paid his 500 thousand in courses so all the money from the movie doesn't go to the church.

Crap like that. Also the church would never put out free information, they charge you for everything. I really don't understand how people do not see Scientology as a money cult. Any religion that believes people are being abused and should be set free from oppression and know the answer should be freeing people for fucking free. It's fucking insane. All religion is though.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 08:20 PM       
It's a blatant tax dodge as well. Wasn't Hubbard quoted as saying that the best way to make money is to invent a religion or something around those lines? Like Marx said, "religion is the opium of the masses".
☆☆☆☆☆
Old Feb 8th, 2014, 08:48 PM       
Probably, he bought a huge ship to keep out in International waters to avoid taxes. Scientology is open about it's hatred of taxes. They are kinda like Hells Angels in that you would think they would all be in jail, but they have great connections and very good lawyers.
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 9th, 2014, 07:18 PM       
haha nicely put. My buddy and I sometimes delve into this same topic and I've heard that once you're in the "church" you virtually can't leave because if you attempt to do so, you pretty much ruin your life (career, social life, etc).
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Feb 11th, 2014, 05:57 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Babs View Post
Hah I love the name choice of navi. I'm thinking of getting some of those dudes myself. I want a rather big enclosure for them first so I don't just have them boxed in a tiny space.
Make sure you get two; they're social, and need pals. But they're pretty low-maintenance pets; as long as you keep their cage clean, make sure they have good toys and food, and play with them, they're content with just being adorable little assholes.

Also, Dima's paw is better. Overnight. Bloody rats.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Feb 12th, 2014, 03:34 AM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 07:05 AM.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2014, 08:26 PM       
My three year old told me today " daddy don't turn off my show. I'll punch you right in the asshole. Sorry, you're bum. "
Let's play Hardball!
Seven Force is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 04:09 PM       
Your son is fuckin smart
Let's play Hardball!
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 04:30 PM       
Wow, ten years since I've started postin. Still love this forum.
Let's play Hardball!
Old Feb 18th, 2014, 04:31 PM       
Does Pub Lover still post here?
kitatsdiuqil
Old Feb 19th, 2014, 02:25 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 05:44 AM.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 07:01 PM       

arachama sutra
Let's play Hardball!
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by liquidstatik View Post
do you still have a broken eye, 7force?
It's my black eye
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 20th, 2014, 09:05 PM       
i spy with my broken eye
filthiest soap dish
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 08:04 PM       
Well... my cat just passed away from kidney failure. I loved my cat more than anything. Shit month.
kitatsdiuqil
Old Feb 22nd, 2014, 10:43 PM       

Last edited by liquidstatik : Jun 29th, 2023 at 07:05 AM.
rockfuckcunt
bigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty okbigtimecow is probably pretty ok
Old Feb 28th, 2014, 11:41 AM       
I MISSED THIS THANKS DANNY

going out tonight to drink with some buddies. maybe come back here and post drunkenly, as i have in the past?