Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 12:32 PM       
Dear Willie,

I'm going to a Renaissance Festival at the end of the month and they are having a pirate invasion. I'm going for the Grog and turkey leg. Is there anything else I should expect?
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
dearest willie,

good morning, how are you doing?
i got abdominal pain i think its gallstones
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Jul 10th, 2009, 01:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

I'm going to a Renaissance Festival at the end of the month and they are having a pirate invasion. I'm going for the Grog and turkey leg. Is there anything else I should expect?
i dunno i've never been to one of those! i'd guess expect lots of dorks and maybe some folks who love to handmake stuff out of wool / chainmail(le)
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 12:02 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
i got abdominal pain i think its gallstones
dearest willie,

are you feeling better today?

xoxo,
elx

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Jul 12th, 2009, 07:40 PM       
Is pimping easy?
OH GOD
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 11:14 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post
dearest willie,

are you feeling better today?

xoxo,
elx
yeah actually! apparently drinking and playing rock band cures gallstones who knew
OH GOD
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 11:17 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Is pimping easy?
i doubt it! esp. if the pimps have to do the (uh) prostitute's, prostitute's laundry
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 11:29 AM       
Did you drink tussin?
OH GOD
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 01:22 PM       
not if i can help it, it's fuckin nasty
Banned

Womti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucksWomti sucks
Old Jul 13th, 2009, 06:17 PM       
I looooooooooove tussin
Dogs Get Put Down
DevilWearsPrada is probably a spambot
Old Jul 14th, 2009, 06:44 PM       
dear willie,

I looooooooooove tussin , ?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 08:36 PM       
When will Washington realize that the North Koreans are just playing us for chumps and that they all have a good laugh at the Non Alignment Movement meetings?
OH GOD
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 08:58 PM       
neverrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
SKATASTIC
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 09:51 PM       
Dear Willie,

If you asked yourself the the unanswerable question and was able to give the unanswerable answer would the universe unravel?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 10:30 PM       
Yer gonna get him stuck in a loop again.
OH GOD
Old Jul 21st, 2009, 11:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

If you asked yourself the the unanswerable question and was able to give the unanswerable answer would the universe unravel?
didn't doug adams write a whole bunch of books about that
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 12:40 PM       
Dear Willie,

are you from a far away up-space?
OH GOD
Old Jul 23rd, 2009, 07:11 PM       
well it's NAMED after a far away up-space, i guess
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 05:40 PM       
WILLLLLLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEee

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Mocker
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 05:41 PM       
why doesn't the leader like me? he's been mean since i registered

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Is a RoboCop.

The Leader is probably a real personThe Leader is probably a real person
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 06:18 PM       
Dear Willie,

Could you tell elx that the reason I don't seem to like her is because the only tail that I could possibly ever get is under aged auspie tail but because of this I have spent time in the klink? Whenever I see a post by elx I am reminded of this and get nervous, causing me to lash out. Also I'm probably just a jerk.
??????????????
Mocker
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 07:16 PM       
dearest willie, what did the leader's previous post mean? i don't speak jerkface.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 25th, 2009, 07:19 PM       
Dear Willie,

Why is elx such a bitch?

Love, the Leader.
Mocker
Old Jul 25th, 2009, 07:24 PM       
dearest willie,

could you please explain to the leader that i could totally take him and kick his ass so he should be a little nicer to me for his own sake.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
Is a RoboCop.

Old Jul 25th, 2009, 07:29 PM       
Dear Willie,

Why wasn't elx aborted like she should have been?

Your pal,
The Leader