Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:03 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sethomas View Post
I think I was just awoken by my first waking experience of an earthquake since i was four or so. Odd timing because last week I was trained how to preserve southern indiana's seismological record. maybe Geology will be interesting today.
I didn't feel it but some of my friends said it woke them up. I was awake all night too

I last felt an earthquake when I was about 10 and I thought it was my cat under my bed pushing it up

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:14 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
WHO GIVES A SHIT

PUBLIC SPEAKING IS FOR THE BIRDS
IT WENT HORRIBLY

That was very funny. Well done.
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:15 PM       
NO

JUST SHUT UP OK

JUST

Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:17 PM       
ACTUALLY IT WASN'T BAD AT ALL, I JUST HAD A CASE OF THE SHAKY-LEGS IF YOU MUST KNOW

The Wolf
Zomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contestZomboid won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:22 PM       
YEAH RIGHT YOU PROBABLY THOUGHT IT WENT NOT BAD, BUT EVERYONE WAS NOTICING YOUR FUCK-UPS AND MAKING LITTLE COMMENTS TO EACH OTHER. THAT OR THEY WAITED UNTIL AFTERWARDS TO BE LIKE "FUCK, THAT ONE KID WAS SO NERVOUS, THAT I THOUGHT HE WAS GONNA PEE HIMSELF!"

That was very funny. Well done.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:47 PM       
THAT IS IT GOING WELL!
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
pub, i hereby ban you for 10 minutes
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:56 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Emu View Post
We just need Willie to post here and then we can call this the White Guys With Beards thread
There are several white guys on the forum with beards, but you're not thinking of beards you're thinking of bears. I-Mockery's Bear Club.

I-Mockery's Sexy Bear Club.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 01:57 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Sure thing, but why?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:12 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
Ten minutes, phew that was tough.

Now, why?

'fess up or I'll stop abiding by them.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
So this El Topo flick GW linked to is pretty good

If it was Italian and badly dubbed, it would have made a spectacular MST episode
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:49 PM       
because i wantonly abuse my power for no reason other than my personal satisfaction
was never good
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:50 PM       
Grisly, I got el topo on a torrent after a watched a little of the youtube links and I agree that it's pretty good. A lot of it is pointless, though I think that was part of the point.
Ancient Mariner
Grislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contestGrislygus won the popularity contest
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
NOW you respond, thirty seven minutes later, at this precise moment, so that you can make me look like an interrupting dick
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:51 PM       
I actually like it GENUINELY, and I'm not sure why
was never good
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:52 PM       
Well, same here. For the same non-reason.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 02:55 PM       
The one thing that I can come up with in it's defense is that it's the ultimate art school flick, yet I do not get the impression that it was made by a pompous, self-involved douche.

I'm looking at you, The Fountain
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Sethomas is probably a spambot
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:03 PM       
Wow, I just bullshitted my first phonecall from someone demanding a publicity spot from the guy who mentored me in volcanoes when I was in high school and used his function as a dean to advise me to sue the university.

I am IMPORTANT.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
was never good
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:17 PM       
I don't think I understand what you just said.
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
He fielded a call from an asshole wanting to use his buddy as a career jump

Right?
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:23 PM       
Earthquake in midwest = end of world.
Seth = guy who sometimes replaces the sheets of paper that record earthquakes in the midwest
Every pissant radio station in the country = wants to talk to the guy who tells me what to do.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:25 PM       
yeah, what gus said.

I'm sure I'm also the only guy whom Dr. Hamburger would allow to call him "Mikey Boy" if I ever had the guts/stupidity to do so.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Antagonistic Tyrannosaur
Because we're BUDDIES.

SETH ME IMPRIMI FECIT
Ancient Mariner
So I was partially right

somewhat
Ancient Mariner
Old Apr 18th, 2008, 03:28 PM       
Mike Hamburger is an awesome name