Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 01:56 PM       
Mr. Gills
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 03:43 PM       
fuck you

Last edited by Chojin : Mar 31st, 2011 at 06:46 PM.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:10 PM       
What up, motherfuckers?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:38 PM       
Its super hard to find those french cigarette holders that aren't garbage GW. As a smoker I hope you realize this.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:43 PM       
Opus X Fuente Fuentes

where it's at.

To smoke anything else is such a sadness.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:45 PM       
some students renting out equipment from me just got an eyeful of fathom's hairless, elfen figure

i'm gonna start banning for it unless people start mspainting clothes on him
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:47 PM       
hulolololol
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 05:58 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
some students renting out equipment from me just got an eyeful of fathom's hairless, elfen figure

That was up onetime and my gf walked by and noticed it. I was right about to explain but she was just kinda like "Nope." and then she walked away.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Opus X Fuente Fuentes

where it's at.

To smoke anything else is such a sadness.
I think we met the lady on this website

in the top left while at this bar in california during comic con.

Last edited by Mockery : Aug 7th, 2015 at 12:57 PM.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 06:32 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
That was up onetime and my gf walked by and noticed it. I was right about to explain but she was just kinda like "Nope." and then she walked away.
That is fantastic.
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 06:44 PM       
Quote:
Its super hard to find those french cigarette holders that aren't garbage GW. As a smoker I hope you realize this.
I was just buying these meerschaum pipes my local tobacconist sells and ripping the stems off, since they have a perfectly-sized indentation for holding cigarettes. Plus I could flip them upside down while they were loaded so they'd curve upwards and keep the smoke away from my nose and eyes, wheras most cigarette holders are straight and gay

They're really fucking tiny though, I've lost two of them because they fell out of my pockets. Also, I stopped buying them because I'm definitely really going to quit smoking as soon as I get a break from work and don't have to think for 3 or 4 days, and I didn't want to look like an HST poser even though I kinda am

as a bonus crafts project I'd usually make a new stem for the orphaned bowl so I could use it for wacky tobacky
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 07:10 PM       
Quote:
I think we met the lady on this website

in the top left while at this bar in california during comic con.
And Fuente Fuentes were cheaper when I had a couple.

Last edited by Mockery : Aug 7th, 2015 at 12:57 PM.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 08:13 PM       
Quote:
How do you explain something like that.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 08:42 PM       
Quote:

Crybaby.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 09:14 PM       
I always seem to be in a public place when liquidstatik posts pictures of what looks like 12 year old girls covered in cum

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
SKATASTIC
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 09:16 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Guitar Woman View Post
I was just buying these meerschaum pipes my local tobacconist sells and ripping the stems off, since they have a perfectly-sized indentation for holding cigarettes. Plus I could flip them upside down while they were loaded so they'd curve upwards and keep the smoke away from my nose and eyes, wheras most cigarette holders are straight and gay
Damn bisexuals.
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Mar 31st, 2011, 09:23 PM       
god damned bisexual fag handlers
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:09 AM       
so youtube's april fools thing is a filter that makes videos look like silent films with jaunty music.

i immediately tried to watch some japan tsunami footage with the 1911 filter on, but it was disabled. :< however to my delight, 9/11 is still apparently fair game. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bgm8dNJvM6k
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 03:27 AM       
i still think this is a funnier/more awful youtube filter
was never good
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:10 AM       
today i-bapery is the default theme

all the cool members of this board will not notice a change in operations
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:16 AM       
This action has been approved by the I-Mockery administration.

was never good
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 07:17 AM       
next year's theme: i-cockery, starring pub lover and fathom zero
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 08:22 AM       
I need to take more pictures in preparation.
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 11:24 AM       
Nothing more calming than expecting to see a nice shade of gray and getting BLOOD RED
Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 11:28 AM       
I think the change is appropriate, since it's not really the same forum as it was 5 or 6 years ago

Not entirely sure if that's a good thing or not.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old Apr 1st, 2011, 11:30 AM       
it used to be so internet and now it's all jaded