Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2012, 05:24 PM       
The professor let me take it in his office about an hour ago.

CRISIS AVERTED
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2012, 06:42 PM       
Your professor is a pussy too then

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old May 8th, 2012, 07:04 PM       
YUPS

BUT I'M NOT GOING TO FAIL THIS NONSENSE
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 8th, 2012, 08:17 PM       
http://www.stabsantacruz.com/

lol stab-o-meter
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:11 AM       
I have a migraine hangover and start my next class in 9 hrs

should be great
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:33 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
Like I said, lots of meth there.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:25 PM       
you know what sucks about w33d? building a tolerance.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 12:51 PM       
You know what really sucks about weed? Losing that tolerance and never being able to smoke it ever again forevers
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 01:37 PM       
Hey Thrash0 and elx, your state is pretty gay

Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old May 9th, 2012, 01:40 PM       
(hey mine too)

i'm sure where they live had plenty of people on both sides

where i live everybody had yard signs VOTE FOR MARRIAGE and i haven't wanted to leave my house for weeks
Old May 9th, 2012, 01:40 PM       
i've never wanted to burn down a church as much as i did when i first noticed "REMEMBER TO VOTE FOR MARRIAGE - ONE MAN, ONE WOMAN - ON MAY 8TH" on a church sign.

but then i noticed it on several more and decided i'd just burn down myself.
Old May 9th, 2012, 02:27 PM       
I don't understand why marriage is such a hot issue anyway. You always hear arguments like "if gays can marry each other, then what's next? People marrying their pets?!"

There are holes all over that argument as it is, but in all honesty if some dude wants to marry his realdoll then why should anyone else give a goddamn fuck about it

People are too righteous about really really dumb shit

Old May 9th, 2012, 02:53 PM       
yeah they are. it's pretty disgusting.

and i know that stupid idiot bigots are everywhere, but maaaaaaaan, it seems to be... everybody in this town.
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 9th, 2012, 05:35 PM       
I wrote my last paper on the Calypso yesterday.

I had a class on the Calypso.

It's as good as it sounds.

Old May 9th, 2012, 06:58 PM       
I'm continuing my futile efforts to enjoy music in the "post rock" genre. I have friends who spaz over that stuff. It's barely a step above ambient. :SNORE

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 09:15 PM       
you mean like neurosis and godspeed you black emperor?
Old May 9th, 2012, 09:52 PM       
and Explosions in the Sky and Mogwai and Tortoise and Mono and it's all about the CRESCENDOS man.

BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old May 9th, 2012, 10:17 PM       
i hated mogwai and tortoise i think though

when you say its all about the crescendos do you mean they are a good band or are you being sarcastic
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 9th, 2012, 11:22 PM       
Old May 10th, 2012, 08:36 AM       
mogwai has 3 good albums but they're mostly good for sleeping and being woken up by some loud obnoxious noise and exclaiming "fuck mogwai" before going back to sleep

but then they released like 5 albums that all sound the goddamn same

the first explosions album is pretty good. godspeed has one or two good songs.

overall post-rock is post-boring.

furthermore,
frappez le cochon rouge
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:23 AM       
boooo gays
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:32 AM       
The City of Dayton came up with a "domestic partnership registry" and I can never understand how the hell that's supposed to work when one tier of government says it's ok and a higher tier doesn't.
Old May 10th, 2012, 09:47 AM       
hey queers you can "pretend marry" in dayton!!!!!!

i love how pa is standing so strong against all of its faggot-friendly neighbors. dear pennsylvania - get fucked.
after enough bourbon ...
Colonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's armyColonel Flagg has joined BAPE's army
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:25 AM       
From the state that gave the Republicans Rick Santorum.
You may already be there.
Old May 10th, 2012, 11:35 AM       
and gave the liberals "santorum"

almost a fair deal