Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Sep 6th, 2009, 05:53 PM        Bridezillas
So what do you think is up with this show? I've met people who are actually that horrible, so I can buy it on that front.

I guess one that was just featured was arrested for a parole violation because she was seen driving like an idiot on camera, and her story was that it was scripted.

Or maybe they just encourage these women to be horrible bitches because it makes for better TV. Some of the stuff seems a bit on-the-nose to trigger anger, like the woman last week who told her ex-husband (stationed in Iraq) that she needed more money for child support/bills, then turned around and spent it on her wedding.

They used to give the couples free Jamaican honeymoons at one of those "better bring some Lysol for the hot tub" mass resorts. I don't know if they still do. Wouldn't be worth it to me, I'd rather go without the free vacation than have everyone who sees the show talk about what a hideous bitch I was.