Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Drugs+drugs+rock+roll
Guitar Woman is probably a real personGuitar Woman is probably a real person
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 01:33 PM       
hi
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 01:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pub Lover View Post
Those were like cheap BICs, right?
Pretty much...the white-barrel ones that come fifty to a box. We threw away pens like crazy.

One guy asked to borrow my pen, held it in a bloody hand as he signed a document, handed it back to me with blood still on it, and said "Oh, by the way, I forgot to tell the nurse I have active Hepatitis C."

That was one of those "Oh, fantastic" moments.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 02:52 PM       
When I started working at the grocery store we had to bring in our own pens to write down information on checks and coupons. Inevitably the hicks we cater to would want to use our pends to sign their (immediately bounced) checks. I started carrying a fountain pen to work because none of them know how to use it without spraying ink all over themselves.
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 03:31 PM       
Sometimes, people will just walk in and say they want, say, turkey. They don't specify which kind, and when I ASK what kind they want, they'll say "Whatever." Whenever this happens, I find the most expensive turkey we have, and cut it on a weird cut size like 2.3, so that it's a weird size for sandwiches; like it doesn't fold right on the bread and two slices is too much but one isn't enough.
Fuck those guys.
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 03:57 PM       
I normally have much love and respect for deli workers, but (man,) fuck the ones who send me home with honey turkey they tell me is regular. EPI PENS ARE BAD TIMES.

Last edited by Kitsa : Jun 27th, 2011 at 04:11 PM. Reason: clarifying my statement about fucking deli workers.
*SMILE SMILE*
Otto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty okOtto is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 04:35 PM       
They made me quit bringing my fountain pen to work because some morbidly obese black lady managed to spray ink all over her ratty shirt and threw a tantrum and threatened to sue the store because I somehow made here fumble the pen and spill ink over what she claimed was a 300 dollar shirt. I highly doubt that a ratty t-shirt that looked like it had been pulled from the bottom of the dumpster where the homeless shelter throws away clothes that aren't good enough for the vagrants cost you that much!
"You've gotta' look to the future. The future is anarchy. I'm talking about lawlessness, I'm talking about the Lebanons of the future. I'm talking about the breakdown of the whole system. The military defending people against people. You won't get your appropriations waving that flag, there's no glory in that kind of warfare!"
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 04:49 PM       
Designer clothes look like hobo clothes to me. But then I dress like a hobo anyway.

Kitsa, that is particularly not good that they do that, but I am annoyed at you because now I want to eat honey turkey.
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 05:09 PM       
It tastes like itching and burning.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 05:15 PM       
That does put me off a little. Thank you.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 07:39 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chojin View Post
not in frame: tadao's booster seat
Also; Tadao Boner.
mmm muffins
Wiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty okWiffles is probably pretty ok
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 09:07 PM       
T's life is like a roller coaster :o
teacup of sunshine
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 09:09 PM       
That's only because those of us with fucked-up spines can't go on real ones
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 27th, 2011, 09:57 PM       
speaking of fuct up spines, i went to chiropractor today

it was pretty ok! he snapped my neck like in goldeneye.
*SMILE SMILE*
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 01:36 AM       
Quote:
speaking of fuct up spines, i went to chiropractor today

it was pretty ok! he snapped my neck like in goldeneye.

My dad's had been seeing a chiropractor for years after a work-related accident permanently damaged his spine and rendered him unable to perform manual labor (he couldn't move to the office division because I think he doesn't even have a GED) and I had registered an appointment with the same chiropractor, based on my dad's recommendation, to help me with my bad back and found out the day after I scheduled that his practice had folded. When I asked why, I was told that he got in a car accident and damaged his back to the point where he was no longer able to practice. I don't think that the receptionist that called me appreciated the irony (or me laughing about it) as much as I did.
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 03:27 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I have synesthesia, mostly cross-wired numbers and colors...
I got this too! I didn't even know that it wasn't a universal thing until like five years ago.

Are you extremely good at remembering other people's birthdays too, no matter how little you care about them?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 03:46 AM       
that's called autism, son
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 03:51 AM       
According to internet quizzes with TimeCube levels of credibility, I am autistic

Token Bleeding Heart
LordSappington is probably a real personLordSappington is probably a real person
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kitsa View Post
I normally have much love and respect for deli workers, but (man,) fuck the ones who send me home with honey turkey they tell me is regular. EPI PENS ARE BAD TIMES.
Okay, if someone asks me for regular turkey, I don't do that. I make sure I give them what they ask for if they DO ask for a specific type, but if they just say they want turkey, how am I supposed to know?
Also, yeah, if you say you want regular turkey, they give you honey and insist it's regular, they deserve whatever they get. There's being a dick, and then there's being a lazy asshole.
That wasn't a good analogy
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 04:04 AM       
I can see shapes in my head when I hear music (seeing sounds?)

This profoundly affected me when I saw it in the theater.
was never good
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 04:09 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathom Zero View Post
This profoundly affected me when I saw it in the theater.
shit bro, if that impressed you, i'm about to change your goddamn life:

open an mp3 in windows media player

you can thank me later
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 04:11 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by LordSappington View Post
I make sure I give them what they ask for if they DO ask for a specific type, but if they just say they want turkey, how am I supposed to know?
You ask them to be more specific, stupid

was never good
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 04:14 AM       
how is he supposed to do that AND stare at the floor while mumbling an insult he heard on 4chan, genius?
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 04:16 AM       
Quote:
open an mp3 in windows media player

you can thank me later
lol. That always gave me headaches.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 07:15 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by elx View Post

Why that thread?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Old Jun 28th, 2011, 07:15 AM