Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 09:25 PM        the crimes against humanity
ok, this thread isnt a statement about the legality of the war in iraq and it is not necessary to even reply to this thread. i just thought it would be interesting for anybody who doesnt know to see exactly what crimes against humanity hussein has perpetrated.

http://usinfo.state.gov/regional/nea/iraq/crimes/
Asspunch McGruf
Skulhedface is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:00 AM       
Is it just me, or does the picture of Qasay Hussein look like an old mug shot from COPS?

Also, I may be remembering wrong (after all, I remember learning this YEARS ago) but didn't Saddam have his sons or stepsons lured into an ambush and executed?
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:03 AM       
yes, he had his stepson executed a while back.
Mocker
The_Rorschach is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:05 AM       
It's important to mention why. His stepson was giving intel to the Unites States on where they could find stockpiled munitions, if I'm not mistaken.

In fact, he was our sole reliable source in that regard.
Mocker
El Blanco is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 09:06 AM       
His older son, Udi, was also ambushed. It is believed Saddam and Qusay were behind that. Apparently, Udi is the psycho in the family.
ranxer is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 09:50 AM       
seems to me that nobody in America is actually defending saddam,
the folks that are anti-war were saying the inspections were working and a stronger inspection team was all that was needed..

so the statement 'two wrongs don't make a right' still applies no matter how wrong saddam has been. the media machine seems to have stepped up demonization of all things foriegn if my random channel surfing is any indication. keep yer eyes on the war while the bush administration continues to rape our country and prepares for the next 'war on terror.' hmm, maybe another terrorist attack will help them keep the war on terror going..

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 09:59 AM       
Ranxer, Bush is raping the country? Do show how, and don’t bring up the Patriot Act, because that is a bogus P.C. document meant to fuck with people that wouldn’t commit terror because we don’t want to offend Muhammad Abdul-X squared Cot - 5 by profiling the groups he goes to that talk about Jihad against America.

So tell me how Bush rapes the country while Clinton didn’t (literally and figuratively)
Legislacerator
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:55 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by ranxer
seems to me that nobody in America is actually defending saddam,
the folks that are anti-war were saying the inspections were working and a stronger inspection team was all that was needed..

so the statement 'two wrongs don't make a right' still applies no matter how wrong saddam has been. the media machine seems to have stepped up demonization of all things foriegn if my random channel surfing is any indication. keep yer eyes on the war while the bush administration continues to rape our country and prepares for the next 'war on terror.' hmm, maybe another terrorist attack will help them keep the war on terror going..
you fucking moron. read my post, this is not intended to justify the war, this is just an article of interest.

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 06:15 PM       
I think everyone has had it beaten into their heads how much of a bad guy Saddam is. What is more interesting to me are all the other countries who are guilty of "crimes against humanity" according to the US, especially our own allies.

http://www.state.gov/g/drl/rls/hrrpt/2001/