Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 07:04 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by captain516 View Post
Dear Willie, how do they get those tiny letters onto M&Ms?
they use those radio controlled cockroaches and tiny little paintbrushes
OH GOD
executioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contestexecutioneer won the popularity contest
Old Sep 11th, 2010, 07:05 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Willie,

Do you have pickle envy?
nah i got a jar of em in the fridge
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 12:07 AM       
Dear Willie,

What's your worst, most unrealistic fear?
OH GOD
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 12:24 AM       
well i have constant worries about friends/family that something awful has happened to them when they don't contact me when i'm expecting them to, sort of the "lying dead in a ditch somewhere" thing that moms usually do

most of my fears are realistic though
hAS RUG-BURN
Evil Robot is probably a spambot
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 05:41 PM       
OH GOD
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 09:45 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
well i have constant worries about friends/family that something awful has happened to them when they don't contact me when i'm expecting them to, sort of the "lying dead in a ditch somewhere" thing that moms usually do

most of my fears are realistic though
UPDATE TO THIS: last night i was gonna eat some pasta that had been sitting on the counter for a couple hours and chose not to reheat it first, then saw a earwig crawl out of it. I now have an irrational fear of eating earwig eggs and birthing thousands of them
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Sep 12th, 2010, 09:47 PM       
OH FUCK WHY DID YOU TELL ME THAT
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:18 AM       
I hope that counts as a question.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Sep 13th, 2010, 11:30 AM       
oh man you ruined my prima vera

-MODERATOR MILHORSE
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 10:55 PM       
Is the chinese government using a new super computer to predict the future?
OH GOD
Old Oct 28th, 2010, 11:12 PM       
yeah but it's based on the i ching so it's pretty useless
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 09:09 AM       
Dear Willie,

How is gray/white heaven?
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 03:28 PM       
Hey Willie,

If Tenpenny Towers leader sent Burke to blow up Megaton, and they treat ghouls so horribly, why would letting a bunch of ghouls in to kill them all make me such a bad guy?
OH GOD
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 03:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by 10,000 Volt Ghost View Post
Dear Willie,

How is gray/white heaven?
IT IS PRETTY AWESOME

THERE ARE NO RULES AND YOU JUST GET TO GO CRAZY

ALSO YOU IMMEDIATELY KNOW ALL LANGUAGES
OH GOD
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 03:50 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
Hey Willie,

If Tenpenny Towers leader sent Burke to blow up Megaton, and they treat ghouls so horribly, why would letting a bunch of ghouls in to kill them all make me such a bad guy?
well only tenpenny is a REAL jerk, and even he didn't know burke was gonna blow up megaton without warning anyone

great thing about fallout 3 is you can kill everyone in tenpenny AND megaton and still wind up with the best karma level if you do a bunch of good guy missions
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 03:59 PM       
Dear Willie,

Does karma even still have an effect on the game with the addition of the faction system?
OH GOD
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 04:11 PM       
well it affects the ending somewhat, plus if you're meeting a new faction i think some of them judge you based on karma?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 04:32 PM       
Is it OK to wear a flavaflav costume if it means going in blackface?
OH GOD
Old Oct 29th, 2010, 05:13 PM       
only if you have a bunch of dumb sluts to follow you around for the full effect
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 09:21 PM       
Is gravity nothing more than compressed time? I tried wikipedia and apparently the explanation for why gravity occurs keeps getting more and more far fetched. I mean if the earth is spinning shouldn't we be thrown off of it? WTF?
BOO! A SPOOPY GHOST :x
Esuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contestEsuohlim won the popularity contest
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 09:29 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by executioneer View Post
ALSO YOU IMMEDIATELY KNOW ALL LANGUAGES
Even Chinese?

TomWritesAboutStuff.com - The #1 Worst Blog
OH GOD
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 09:46 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evil Robot View Post
Is gravity nothing more than compressed time? I tried wikipedia and apparently the explanation for why gravity occurs keeps getting more and more far fetched. I mean if the earth is spinning shouldn't we be thrown off of it? WTF?
i thought gravity was caused by mass distorting the fabric of spacetime, idk
OH GOD
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 09:47 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Esuohlim View Post
Even Chinese?
NO WAY THAT SHIT IS INSANE

ITS ALL CHING CHONG WING WONG
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:02 PM       
Yes, you said what I said but in different words. This means that if I can position two plates made of carbon less than 74 pictometers away from each other, than the two plates should be attracted to each other since hydrogen atoms (being the smallest atoms) wont be able to literally fit between the two plates? Should there be no particle in existence that can fit between the plates would cause them to do what?
hAS RUG-BURN
Old Oct 31st, 2010, 10:05 PM       
Ids this the casimir effect or am I wrong on many levels?