Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > General Blabber
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

LET'S GET IT ON
Mock Wars Admin is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 06:49 PM        MAY I HAVE YOUR ATTENTION PLEASE: MOCK WARS POLLING
We're exploring a number of different options for the Mock Wars and we'd appreciate your thoughts. There are three polls that explain the options, so please look over all the threads, place your vote, and leave your comments:

Mock Wars Season
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25607

Mock Wars Voting

http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25620

Mock Wars Tiers
http://www.i-mockery.com/forum/showthread.php?t=25622

It's the only way we can hope to learn.
was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:11 PM       
I VOTED AND I FEEL LIKE A WHOLE NEW MAN
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:37 PM       
what the hell is a cruiserweight that's crazy
I b Willies Cookie Tester
Lenor sucksLenor sucks
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:39 PM       
To cruise on by...???
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:50 PM       
that's prolly it.
Role Assigner
MattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's armyMattJack has joined BAPE's army
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:51 PM       
My question before I vote is: how often will a mockwar take place if it is seasonal? Will it be like a PayPerView WWF end of the month style thing? Like where everyone gets organized a month or few weeks prior to the date, and then you can have a few matches all at same time at the end of the month?

Or will it just as 2 or 4 people are ready to go and then you put em in a match in a week or so? (no sweet rhyme intended)

PS I VOTED AND SAVED A WHOLE BUNCH OF MONEY ON MY CAR INSURANCE
dipshed
GADZOOKS is probably a spambot
Old Apr 3rd, 2007, 07:55 PM       
They should be grudge matches where they are both agreed upon. Like pokemon.

You kids still like Pokemon, right?

was never good
Chojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contestChojin won the popularity contest
Old Apr 4th, 2007, 12:09 AM       
The working idea is that everyone would only have a few season matches a year, but they'd be about a week long (since people wouldn't be expected to post every day). Those are next on the polls!
was never good
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 05:30 PM       
I would like more data prz, especially on the tiering and the season. It only takes a few seconds to vote.
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 12th, 2007, 08:30 PM       
Kevin the Omnivore can vote for me