Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 11:36 AM       
I watched the first 5 minutes of Transylmania and it was fucking shitty.
...Pause at the Beginning
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:36 PM       
dude tetsuo is just a shitty industrial rock music video made by some dude who had a hardon for h.r. giger and david lynch. balls, i tell you!

also the director made gemini, which hopefully nobody's seen but it's also bullshit.
Aaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty okAaarg is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:37 PM       
don't mind me i hate everything and it's cold and i'm surrounded by death so i hate everything much more.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 02:49 PM       
Wah hey now, don't get down on yourself!
BANNED

kahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contestkahljorn won the popularity contest
Old Dec 1st, 2010, 07:45 PM       
ALL OF HIS PLANT FRIENDS ARE DEAD YOU UNCOUTH SON OFA BITCH
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:45 AM       
Gonna watch THE GOOD, THE BAD AND THE UGLY.
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 03:30 PM       
that's one of the best.

my life as a dog
aka my film as a bore
teacup of sunshine
Kitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contestKitsa won the popularity contest
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 09:03 PM       
"Keeping up with the Steins". It was okay, I guess.
CHIEF OF POLICE
MLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty okMLE is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 4th, 2010, 10:46 PM       
Fright Night
Shadowdancer21b is probably a spambot
Old Dec 5th, 2010, 12:57 PM       
The Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya Sisterhood. Don't watch this movie. It's terrible.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 09:01 AM       
Watched the first hour of Good, bad and ugly. Wow its long.
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 10:44 AM       
Also, went to see Harry potter and the deathly hallows part 1. Wow was it boring and a waste of time.
LOVES the tubal ligation!
Dimnos is probably a real personDimnos is probably a real person
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 11:13 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadowdancer21b View Post
The Divine Secrets of the Ya-ya Sisterhood. Don't watch this movie. It's terrible.
What? Were you thinking about growing a pussy or something?
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 08:13 PM       
I watched the film with my wife.
The Unicorn
Sam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contestSam won the popularity contest
Old Dec 6th, 2010, 08:26 PM       
SKATASTIC
Old Dec 7th, 2010, 03:43 PM       

Big Bang Theory is hilarious.
Supa Soviet Missil Mastar
Zhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's armyZhukov has joined BAPE's army
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 03:38 AM       
Big Bang Theory is a disgrace.

I watched Lenbanon. It was good, but not as amazing and RAW as it was promised to be. A little cliche, and not a huge amount of depth to characters that are really the only thing in the movie. Good though.
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 12:59 PM       
Watched Troy recently. Somehow missed all the bare manflesh the first time I had watched it. The fight choreography is awesome and it does an okay job of the story but they downplayed Odysseus. At least Ajax got some spotlight time. 3/5.
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 01:39 PM       
Yeah. It was an alright movie. Hector should have screwed over his family like they screwed him. Maybe then Troy would have won.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 02:28 PM       
Inception. I picked up the Bluray on Amazon, coz it's 50% off.

Righteous. Christopher Nolan still does good.
☆☆☆☆☆
Tadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contestTadao won the popularity contest
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 03:04 PM       
I liked Inception, I wished I watched it on my couch with a beer instead of the theaters though.
Old Dec 8th, 2010, 03:19 PM       
I wish I watched it on my couch with a vial of acid instead of the theaters.
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 10:20 AM       
THE FLY (cronenberg) -
better than i'd always expected.

THE FLY II -
silly.

GIANTS AND TOYS -
a silly japanese movie about a sales war between a few candy companies.

THE GIRL ON THE BRIDGE -
some pretentious-ass french movie ("film") about a knife-thrower and a girl with awful teeth. reminded me of wristcutters: a love story. also, generally when movies are black&white well after they should be, it's a bad sign (yes, fuck jim jarmusch).

THE HOST -
cheesy korean horror movie about a fishmonster. not as bad as i was expecting, for what it was.

RUMBLE IN THE BRONX -
i hadn't seen this in something like twelve years. i think it's great that jackie chan can make an otherwise unwatchable movie... kind of enjoyable. also i like to see how other cultures perceive americans.
Mocker
elx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty okelx is probably pretty ok
Old Dec 10th, 2010, 03:24 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tadao View Post
I liked Inception, I wished I watched it on my couch with a beer instead of the theaters though.
this is how i feel about every movie, minus the beer. hanging out on the couch is a way better date with way better popcorn imo.

-MODERATOR MILHORSE