Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 12:45 PM       
Clinton is a proven rapist? That's news to me. Seriously.

When did this happen?

Anonymous is probably a spambot
Old Mar 24th, 2003, 12:48 PM       
When DIDN'T IT?
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:01 AM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
...you don't resport to open mockery and slander.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:05 AM       
Yes, the pun there was intended.

Juanita Broaddrick. Violated by Clinton. Others could not be proven. The ones that weren't proven have soild evidence, even without Clinton's proven track record of being a Commandment-breaker.

Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:16 AM       
Our current administration is breaking a handful as we speak.

Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:44 AM       
Last time I checked, Bush didnt leave his Bible in the closet after his sunday photo shoot.

And if you are trying to talk about Thou Shalt not Kill, dont try. The actual text shows it as Thou Shalt Not Murder. And in the bible, murder is the unjustified intentional slaying of another man or beast for no rhyme or reason.

FS is probably a spambot
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 06:09 AM       
here we go again.

Old Mar 25th, 2003, 09:23 AM       
Break out a Torah and look it up in the original text the Torah was written in. Says it plain as day. If it were Thou Shalt No Kill, Id say so.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 12:52 PM       
THOU SHALT NOT COVET THY NEIGHBOR'S OIL FIELDS

Old Mar 25th, 2003, 01:33 PM       
Ok Proto, where does it say anywhere with viable proof, quotes or documentation that Bush is only doing this because he wants the oil fields? If he wanted the oil fields, why didn't he invade Kuwait? Why doesn't he say "Fuck Congress" and drill up in the barren wastelands of ANWAR? Why didn't he just make secret payments to Saddam for oil?

If you can give me some evidence of the fact that bush is doing this for ONLY for oil, I would most likely change my opinion on the causes for this war.

Old Mar 25th, 2003, 02:44 PM       
Anyone can 'justify' the murder of another person, even with something as silly as 'I was in the mood.'

But according to your little religion, only God can judge. Awfully presumptuous of your white knight that he has a direct channel to the will of the almighty. Oh, biscuits; isn't pride another sin?

*Laws, I forgot that the Pope and his own church told him that if he invaded Iraq, he'd go in without God. So if it isn't justified by Jay-sus...
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 03:55 PM       
Chojin;

I am totally not making fun of you. And I'll leave my raping to Clinton. He's a PROVEN commodity.
The Goddamned Batman
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 06:07 PM       
Vince, I never said that Bush was going into Iraq merely for oil. You need to calm yourself down and realize that I was ONLY JOKING.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Mar 25th, 2003, 06:40 PM       
Hey, Vincey, you break out your torah and tell me if you even KNOW what language it was 'originally' written in. You read that language? No? Where's you get the translation and the interpretation? My guess? Same narrow minded place Naldo did. Oh, Oh, wait, you got it while studying for the Priesthood, no doubt.

So you read the commandment as God being okay with 'collateral damage' as long as it wasn't intentional, eh? Where do you suppose the Big G draws his line? If we accidentally kill a few innocents while waging just war, that's fine. When we drop bombs on wedding parties we get a waiver on sin, because we didn't mean to kill those folks. When we drop a bomb on an Afghani becuase he's TALL and Osama bin weforgethisname is TALL, OOPSY! Kill some Candadians or Britts in 'friendly fire' and "All in a good cause, my children, have some more GO pills!" sayeth the Lord, But my God, Clinton (whom by the way I loathe) put his pecker in someone he wasn't married to, and GOD IS REALLY MAD!!! Newsflash, chumly, what Clinton did may be demeaning and mean as hell to his wife and kid, it may disgrace the oval ofice but sooner his weiner in the wrong hole than a FUCKING DAISYCUTTER. If you really believe that's the way God's law operates and your right, then God needs to rethink his priorities. Thankfully, I'm fairly sure God doesn't like it when you kill innocent people, even if you didn't mean to. I don't think he likes it if Sadam does it, but I don't think he likes it if we do either. My guess. The whole fucking human race makes God pretty disapointed.

What's the matter, didn't Commander and Chief Clinton seem like a CRAZY motherfucker when he was, say, fucking? Do you need to kill lots of people to be the kind of CRAZY motherfucker you dig?