Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Movies & Television
FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 11:15 PM        My Bloody Valentine 3D
Better then your average horror movie. I enjoyed it a lot and I am a big supporter of 3D in general and was happy to see it used for the entire movie instead of just for gimmick omg its coming at me scenes. Brutal murder scenes too. Go see it if you like horror and your theater supports 3D.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 11:30 PM       
Ooooh. I wanted to take this girl to see it. She likes the gore. hmmmmm.

Sounds good.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 11:37 PM       
It's really not that gory if ya ask me and if you're into cheesy 3D horror flicks, I'd recommend Friday the 13th part 3 over this movie any time. They also didn't use the legendary Tom Atkins nearly as much as they should've. Why he wasn't the star of the entire movie just like he was in Night of the Creeps is beyond me.

Still, it's good to see horror movies making use of 3D again and I hope they keep doing it. I'm particularly interested in seeing how the Piranha remake turns out. Then again, it'd be nice to see an original 3D horror movie instead of just remakes.
frappez le cochon rouge
Fathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contestFathom Zero won the popularity contest
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 11:46 PM       
The trailer just looked to me like that awful movie with Kane from the WWE.
Pickled Patriarch
Mockery is probably a real personMockery is probably a real person
Old Jan 21st, 2009, 11:59 PM       
No, it definitely wasn't bad as that one hahah.
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 03:39 PM       
Going to see this sometime soon with my sister. Not soon enough though.
Insane Writer
ZeldaQueen is probably a spambot
Old Jan 22nd, 2009, 08:26 PM       
Hmm, I tend to be wary of 3D films, as they usually have the effects serve the plot when it should be the plot first.

But, you never know.
"I refuse to prove that I exist," says God, "for proof denies faith, and without faith I am nothing." "But," says Man, "The Babel fish proves you exist, and so therefore, by your own arguments, you don't." "Oh dear," says God, "I hadn't thought of that," and promptly vanished in a puff of logic.
Mocker
Ant10708 is probably a spambot
Old Jan 25th, 2009, 01:37 PM       
I already stated this isn't like other older 3d films where every 3d moment is omg its coming at me. They do use those moments but the entire movie is shot in 3D so every scene is in some form of 3D.

I never knew friday the 13th part 3 was in 3d, if you buy it on dvd is it still in 3d?

Don't listen to Mockery he is being a negative party pooper. Go see the movie if you enjoy horror.

And its not gory like Saw but I'd say it has more gore(or atleast better placed gore) then alot of horror movies being put out today.

Maybe I'm just a nerd for horror and 3D but I enjoyed it alot. Its not a great piece of cinema but its very enjoyable.
Funky Dynamite
Dr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty okDr. Boogie is probably pretty ok
Old Jan 26th, 2009, 05:03 PM       
I saw it with him, and no, it's not that gory. It's mostly just fake blood getting sprayed on things. The killer's MO of carving out people's hearts just leads to a bunch of crummy-looking hacked up torsos.

And Tom Atkins really did deserve a bigger part. You listen to the main characters, and you just wish that Atkins would kill them all before the end of the movie.

filthiest soap dish
Babs is probably a spambot
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:44 AM       
It wasn't to bad, I wouldn't say it's worth $11 to see which I ended up paying. Has absolutely nothing to do with the remake except for the switch around at the end. I find the actor that plays Tom to be a really shitty actor, guy is to confused on which facial expressions to use. I found myself on Tom's side though the whole time, everyone else was a little whiny bitch about their god damn out dated coal mine.

By the way boogie, is your avatar of Chakan?
SKATASTIC
10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest10,000 Volt Ghost won the popularity contest
Old Feb 16th, 2009, 05:24 PM       
I hope the April Fools remake also has nothing to do with the original.
Sex Panther
Gato is probably a spambot
Old Feb 18th, 2009, 03:57 PM       
My local theater didn't get a 3-D version. I have refused to watch it any other way, so it looks like I'm waiting for a DVD!
SKATASTIC
Old Feb 27th, 2009, 05:00 AM       
It's totally worth going to see in 2D. It made it extra worse.