Go Back   I-Mockery Forum > I-Mockery Discussion Forums > Philosophy, Politics, and News
FAQ Members List Calendar Today's Posts

Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 06:31 AM        the end of western society
have you ever had a random thought that you decided to pursue to the very limits of your understanding? unless you are cap'n crunch or fartin mowler, i am quite positive that many of you have. of course, most of this will probably seem ludicrous once i have slept, but maybe someone else can expand upon or disprove this.

i have felt for some time that western society, the "good" and the "bad" nations, the rich and the poor, might possibly fall to the status of a third-world country due to internal strife from a "counter-cultural" revolution and some sort of clandestine international...for lack of a better word, agenda.

in my opinion, one of the greatest threats that we, as a culmination of western races, face is a rapidly declining population. by 2050, europe may lose the equivalent of the entire population of the low countries, sweden, norway, denmark, the UK, and austria. the three nations facing the greatest decline are germany, italy (mia gente ) , and spain, each standing to lose 35-50% of their populace in less than 50 years. in germany, the actual numbers are around 24-25 million, bringing their overall european stock to about 53 million people. italy will drop from around 57 million to approximately 41 million, and i don't have any numbers for spain :/ . it would be nice to say that this is simply a world trend, but the simple fact is that asia, india, the "empire" of islam, africa, and latin america are facing, if not booming, steadily rising numbers. you might point out that the latin american countries came from spanish and portugese descent, but once you compare the cultures and the people of the differing societies it is fair to say that one of the few remaining links between the two is language and even that is tenuous at best. while i consider things like abortion a large part of the problem, i think that the rather caliginous view of the family is mostly to blame. DINKs and people who feel that they would rather have secular pleasures than a family are causing the true destruction to the institution. even radical feminists and other similar movements chip in for the fall of the family by claiming that it is just another tool for the "white male dominated society" to repress minorities and women . a bit extreme, i feel, for any rational person. i could go on for hours about population and such, but i won't. instead, i would like you to consider this; by the year 2050, only 10% of the world population will be of european descent and almost half of those will be over the age of 50 living in crumbling welfare states.

(off topic- did anyone know that there is a sovereign nation of guernsey in the english channel? i found it during my research and i'll be damned if i have ever heard of it.)

with changing population trends in europe, political agendas and territorial ambitions in both the middle east, asia, europe, and the U.S. may be altered drastically. china, for example, with its STILL booming numbers may decide to reclaim the Vogda provinces and Kamchatka from Russia; an issue that has caused much strife between the two nations for years. Russia will be utterly defenseless as its already sparse eastern population will be greatly depleted by the time of an invasion. in the middle east, the jews may find themselves completely overwhelmed on their own territory. the average growth rate in israel is 1.48%, barely enough for population growth. the average palestinian woman, on the other hand, has around 4 children. it is fairly obvious to see that israel may find itself fucked. europe and the U.S. face their own crises, but not so much from a threat of invasion. unchecked immigration from arab states into europe and mexicans into the United States may be just as dangerous to western society as open warfare.

in the U.S., there are approximately 30 million foreign born (non-european) people, 9-10 million of whom are in this country illegaly. basically, there are as many undocumented aliens in America as the entire population of Rhode Island, Massachussets, and Conneticut. most of these illegal immigrants are mexicans living in the southwestern United States. in california, white americans are already a minority as they will be in texas by 2004 (and of course bush wants to fucking legalize all the mexicans that have recently jumped the border). some of these hispanics have noticed the same thing i have and are overjoyed. they feel that the reconquista has finally come to america and some fringe groups are gaining support for their movement to create an independent nation of Aztlan out of the American southwest. the most influential group that supports this is the college organization MeCHA, whose charter has had notable comparisons drawn to the old nazi ideology. of course, the mexican government completely supports this illegal "invasion" of the U.S. even going so far as constructing an Office for Mexicans Abroad near many border cities whose sole purpose is to distribute water, medicine, condoms, dried meat, anti-diarrhea pills, and other necissities to any citizens that planned to jump the border. hell, even their border patrol lacks any sense of legality as seen in an attack in 2001 upon 2 INS agents at the border. mexican federales crashed through a chain-link gate and opened fire on two INS SUVs in a bid to bring a van full of illegals into the country. i won't go any further into this issue at the moment, i wan't to finish this soon and go to bed.

part of the end of western culture may very well come from our own internal disfunctions. since the 1960s and 70s, a counterculture revolution has changed almost everything about our country. once we were a society based on "majority rule, minority rights" and a fairly well defined set of moral codes (in case someone says anything, note: THIS IS NOT TO SAY THAT WE DID NOT HAVE OUR PROBLEMS ) today, the rule is reversed and we are guided by a code of secular humanism. the new atheism has taken control and is dominating our culture. anti-catholicism has become almost a war cry in some circles and any opposition to them is disregarded as "blasphemy." it goes so far as to force churches to change hymals and prayer books to suit the needs and desires of a few who took offense; now you may find God as a female entity (which does NOT solve any problems) or you may find a prayer book with NO MENTION OF GOD AT ALL. simply astounding. of course, history and education are not to be spared either. throughout the country, the visages of many historical heroes: "stonewall" jackson, Robert E. Lee, Thomas Jefferson, and George Washington for example, are being removed (and in some cases irreperably damaged) so that museums and cities can be more "politically correct." our old national figures are being demonized for the new generation, our old symbols are torn down, and great authors and works like Mark Twain and To Kill a Mockingbird are banned from many schools across the nation. i leave you with this thought, my personal opinion: if faith dies, people die and if history dies, society doesn't deserve to live.

looking back i suppose i could have been more succinct in my ranting, but i thank any of you who actually read all of it. it's too late to be ranting anyway....
Banned
FartinMowler sucks
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 09:11 AM       
I took the time to read it even though I was opressed by your comment.
kitatsdiuqil
liquidstatik is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 11:48 AM       
Fartin used a big word! Good jub buddy!
Mocker
theapportioner is probably a spambot
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 11:49 AM       
Viva La Revolution!
Resident Chimp
AChimp is probably a real personAChimp is probably a real person
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 12:30 PM       
Well, I'm ready and willing to do my part to reverse this population decline, but unfortunately, I have not found any women of a similar mindset.
Legislacerator
ItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty okItalianStereotype is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 10:15 PM       
well, it's good to see that all the cut and paste iraq articles are doing well. i would like to see at least one serious post here, heathens.

Quote:
Fartin used a big word! Good jub buddy!
he spelled it wrong, there are TWO p's. :/
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 13th, 2003, 10:45 PM       
I was serious about the woman issue.
Näyttelijäbotti!
Pub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty okPub Lover is probably pretty ok
Old Apr 14th, 2003, 12:31 AM        Re: the end of western society
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItalianStereotype
did anyone know that there is a sovereign nation of guernsey in the english channel?
Yes.
The Goddamned Batman
Protoclown is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2003, 01:17 AM       
I think you worry over nothing. Seriously.
Vibecrewangel is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2003, 07:05 PM        Population
Quote:
in california, white americans are already a minority as they will be in texas by 2004
Hmm, it wasn't too long ago that I brought this up and was told that whites can't be a minority.

As for not wanting to raise children......
Some people are not cut out to be parents. The ones who realize this before having a child and abusing him/her are the smart ones.
I for one have an almost undeniable urge to throttle and shake children in stores and restaraunts and other people's houses. They annoy and upset me to the point where I find it hard to spend time with any of my friends who are parents. 30 seconds after a child starts to cry I am grinding my teeth into powder.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 14th, 2003, 10:41 PM       
Less talking, more baby-making.

(for the whiteys, that is.)
Will chop you good.
sspadowsky is probably a spambot
Old Apr 14th, 2003, 10:45 PM       
Jerry Bruckheimer should make a movie out of this.
________
Wellbutrin Injury Lawyer

Last edited by sspadowsky : Apr 18th, 2011 at 05:54 AM.

VinceZeb is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 08:27 AM       
Before dismissing Kevin as a paleo-con Buchanan lover, he does (for once) have valid points. White people are becoming a minority in the world.... but, if we would finally get over all these racial hang-ups, it wouldn't matter as much. Is there distrust between races? Yep. Will gov'ts telling people that they have to "respect" other people's "cultures" make us hold hands and sing happy songs? No. But we, as a society, need to get over this racial inferiority/superiority crap. And the liberals need to quit with the group idenity b.s. People are not black/white, Christian/atheists, rich/poor, etc. They are John Smith, Juan "Dirty" Sanchez, and Max "Dirty Jew Bastard" Burbank.
Legislacerator
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 12:52 PM       
Quote:
Originally Posted by VinceZeb
Before dismissing Kevin as a paleo-con Buchanan lover

kevin?

Old Apr 15th, 2003, 12:58 PM       
Excuse me. I forgot who started the thread. I had wanted to say something yesterday, but didn't, and I was under the impression that he started it up, so I R stupid.
The Moxie Nerve Food Tonic
mburbank has disabled reputation
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 05:28 PM       
'Paleo-con'. Sweet bleeding Jesus. I wish I could accuse you of making up that particular chunk of language abuse instead of just aping it.
Mocker
KevinTheOmnivore is probably a spambot
Old Apr 15th, 2003, 07:01 PM       
Quote:
Before dismissing Kevin as a paleo-con Buchanan lover
I get this ALL the time.

AntiMaster is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 06:20 AM        No worries 'Italian Stereo Guy'
I dont think that you have much to worry about. We're not losing the country or our culture (whatever that may be) we're changing. Change is inevitable & consistent w/our history. Remember the Italians or the Polish or the Irish or Chinese....? They were all considered to be 'damn foreigners' & frankly scared the crap out of the average American at the time. Scared of losing their heritage to those spaghetti eating, loud & dark Italians folks coming in by the boat load. How about the slanted eyes folk whose way of life was so different from the European based ways of the average American? Some might have worried about losing jobs to these immigrants but undoubtedly many were shit scared of these guys screwing their women. Well it took a few decades of racism, friction & violence before it all turned out quite ok. Now we have adopted many aspects of these cultures into our own. Who doesnt know what a pot sticker or Rissoto or Green beer is? Who hasnt heard an italian steretype or a Polish joke?

It seems that most of the immigrants that enter our country adopt the American lifestyle as well as keeping their patricular cultures intact. This my friend, is the foundation of the U.S.A. & the reason for our economic & technological dominance. Now while that sounded like such a truly positive & heart warming statement, the irony is that, Racism is as prevalent as ever.

Now go eat a delicious bowl of wholesome "Count Chocula"

http://images.google.com/images?q=tb...rld.com/box712

Old Apr 16th, 2003, 09:24 AM       
First off, you need to read a dictionary and learn the meaning of the word racism. Bigotry and prejudice is in our county, and it will be until the end of time. That's called life. Racism means you believe in the genetic superiority of a certain race and that allows that particular race to dominate a lower-class of race.

Second off, there is a huge difference between the immigrants of 100 years ago and today. My great-grandparents came from Italy in 1923. They went through the same crap all the other Italians did. But there is the thing. Immigrants back then wanted to be a part of America, be a part of the land of opportunity. Now, immigrants want to act like they are in greater Mexico or China or Japan or whatever. We are a country that absorbs other cultures and creates our own. But the immigrants now, not all but a growing majority doesn’t want to learn English or be a part of America. They want to be in their little Chinas or Tokyo’s or Istanbul’s and just associate with their own kind, so to speak, instead of being a part of the wholeness of American culture.
Resident Chimp
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 10:12 AM       
Canada is rubbing off on the U.S.
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 10:16 AM       
Well, it's nice to find out you're a pope licking spaghetti bender.

"Bigotry and prejudice is in our county, and it will be until the end of time. That's called life."

Actually, those two words 'is' called bigotry and prejudice, qualities which are sometimes found in life.

I'm bowled over by your intimate knowledge of the culture of immigration. Thank God it doesn't boil down to "When my people immigrated we were good and did it right. When you people immigrated, you sucked and did it wrong." Aside from vague xenophobia and what I'm certain will be some charming personal annecdotes, where does your near perfect grasp of sociology and demographics come from?

Old Apr 16th, 2003, 10:57 AM       
What the hell are you even trying to get at, Max? When my family came to America, they went to the midwest and became farmers. They learned the ways of America, knew the Constitution and Bill of Rights, respected and loved this country. Even when WWII was going on and they were getting rights taken away, they still knew deep down that it was for safety. They didn't go out and whine about how they were mistreated. Many in my family were in the military. They love this country as do I. They tought me what this country stands for, unlike your family did and unlike you will be doing for your child.

Yeah, I'm Italian and Catholic. At least God didn't call my people stiff-necked and last time I checked we didn't off the Son of God.
Little Monster
Miss Modular is probably a spambot
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 11:07 AM       
Quote:
Even when WWII was going on and they were getting rights taken away, they still knew deep down that it was for safety.
You know that those rights were created to protect us during such times, right?
Old Apr 16th, 2003, 11:12 AM       
It was the Romans who 'offed the son of God', the Jews didn't do crucifictions. That means you are far more likely related to 'Christ Killers' than I. You make my job so easy!

I'll happily take on faith that you have some working knowledge of the actions of your own family. That's not what I was questioning but as usual you got all latherd up and flew off on a tangent.

I WAS questioning your knowledge regarding todays various immigrant groups and any historical knowledge beyond your own cohort. The Chinese, for instance, came to this country before the Italians and kept their own language and culture. Many Greeks learn American ways without relinquishing language or culture. My guess? Beyond hating the guy behind the counter at the local seven eleven, you know shit all nothing about current imigrants.

I'm charmed by your continued concern for my children. In the unlikely event you ever have any of your own, I will likewise be concerned for them. They say it takes a village, and what's village without an idiot?

Old Apr 16th, 2003, 11:19 AM       
I know a few immigrants. St. Louis is a big place for immigrants from Bosina and other parts of the former Yugoslavia. I have also lived with guys from Nepal and Sir Lanka (however you spell it). I went out with a girl whose parents came over from China about 25 years ago. These people adapted to America and also kept their culture. I do not like those who decide to abuse America just for money or try to act like they are still living in their former country while in America. It pisses me off. This ESL shit is annoying, bi-lingual education is moronic, and lets be honest here that American culture is more superior than any culture on earth, so lets quit acting like everyone is equal to us in the US, when it is VERY obvious that they are not!